IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

I'm ready to admit that I've been checking regularly for Vuolo #2 and even a little for Courtney's newest bib wearer. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 8
  • Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• Bethella

• Aine

• Bluebirdbluebell

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We keep track so they don't have to.

Dama from TheGradFam channel on youtube is pregnant again. They are Romanian Orthodox, so not the usual fundies we discuss here, but they have talked about how they dont use any form of birth control

I would never call an unassisted birth bad ass and brave. It’s stupid and dangerous.

Posted Images

christiane87
14 minutes ago, JMO said:

I'm ready to admit that I've been checking regularly for Vuolo #2

Me too!! When is Jinger due?? I feel like she's been pregnant forever 

15 minutes ago, christiane87 said:

Me too!! When is Jinger due?? I feel like she's been pregnant forever 

Her due date was 11/20.  She is within a day of Courtney who is now also past her due date.  (It was 11/19). 

Edited by JMO
  • Thank You 2
VBOY9977
2 minutes ago, JMO said:

Her due date was 11/20.  She is within a day of Courtney who is now also past her due date.  (It was 11/19). 

They were both due on the 19th

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
fundiefan

Jinger is, no doubt, waiting for the highest bidder & will announce when the price is right. 

Courtney hasn't posted on IG in 3 days. No doubt her new C spawn has arrived. Without all the other kids, and her husband actually at the hospital with her, maybe she's just basking in the glory of being a woman who has just given birth as opposed to a breeder with a million more kids at home to take care of & a husband to please. 

Bets on #12 coming right up. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1
usedbicycle

Cassandra McMurtry just had her 8th child and 6th daughter, Hannah Grace. I feel for every single girl born into PP's cult.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Is it time to anticipate Babygeddon #2?  Jinger is due any day, Lauren is due in a couple of months.  Whitney is preggo.  There are a bunch that we have been waiting to hear about (Carlin/Erin in particular but really Lauren/Abbie/Tori could also announce and even Anna/Josie wouldn't be unexpected to be pregnant soon).  They all seem to give birth in odd numbered years.  

• Upvote 9
48 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

@JMO do you mean Kendra? Or have I missed Lauren being pregnant?

You're right. I was thinking of her sister's name.  She well could have a baby too next year depending on when she gets married! They all blend together. lol

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
JermajestyDuggar
4 minutes ago, JMO said:

You're right. I was thinking of her sister's name.  She well could have a baby too next year depending on when she gets married! They all blend together. lol

It does get confusing. There are so many Laurens in Fundieland. I’m glad Justin’s fiancé is Claire. That’s a pretty rare name in Fundieland. I’m tired of the millions of Annas, Johns, Laurens, Joshes, and Davids.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7
SeekingAdventure

@JMO well, you can never discount lauren being pregnant either, so I was just not sure if you missed kendra and lauren is pregnant as well..

also, alyssa is pregnant too, so it sure seems like babygeddon 2.0.

A lot of my colleagues from work are pregnant right now, and me and a friend have been joking about all the corona babies, but I guess in this case it's just.. business as usual?!

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
Bluebirdbluebell
5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It does get confusing. There are so many Laurens in Fundieland. I’m glad Justin’s fiancé is Claire. That’s a pretty rare name in Fundieland. I’m tired of the millions of Annas, Johns, Laurens, Joshes, and Davids.

There are so many Laurens and Annas that age fundie or not. 

There could be more Claires. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1
LurkerOverThePond
12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m tired of the millions of Annas, Johns, Laurens, Joshes, and Davids.

Not to mention Grace as a second name! It's a beautiful name, just way over used by fundies.

• Upvote 4
CarrotCake

There will be a moment where there is a continuous babygeddon from the Bates/Duggar clan

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7
JermajestyDuggar
19 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jinger had Evangeline Jo on Sunday night (the 22nd)

I remember guessing Evangeline for Felicity. But then decided that if she didn’t use it the first time, then maybe she wouldn’t for number 2 either. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jinger had Evangeline Jo on Sunday night (the 22nd)

They really like long 4 syllable names for girls! i feel like Jo doesnt go that well with it, but otherwise a solid name.

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1
JermajestyDuggar
12 minutes ago, llucie said:

They really like long 4 syllable names for girls! i feel like Jo doesnt go that well with it, but otherwise a solid name.

I think Evangeline Diane would’ve been a better fit (Jeremy’s mom is Diane).

• Upvote 5
smittykins

IMO, “Evangeline” and “Jo” don’t mesh together well.  And I’m sure if/when they have a son, Joseph will at least be his middle name.

• Upvote 6
fundiefan

I wonder about her nick name. Evy would be a logical choice, but Joy got there first. But, given they call Felicity Lissy, I'm not sure they'd go for logical. 

• Upvote 5
JermajestyDuggar
16 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I wonder about her nick name. Evy would be a logical choice, but Joy got there first. But, given they call Felicity Lissy, I'm not sure they'd go for logical. 

They could call her Angie I suppose.

• Upvote 5
  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic