IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

i quite like Evangeline Jo. It makes me think of Little Women and Jo March. I highly doubt that was their reasoning though. Nicknames could be Evy, Eva, vangy, vanny, gelly, lin, linny, angel, angey, angeline, evan, lots really.

• Upvote 4

Evie Jo after Evie Mae. Plus Ivy......... The Vi Girls.......... not useful during the family reunion ! ???

Edited by Hortense Peyrac
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, medimus said:

Nicknames could be Evy, Eva, vangy, vanny, gelly, lin, linny, angel, angey, angeline, evan, lots really

tenor.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think Evangeline Diane would’ve been a better fit (Jeremy’s mom is Diane).

Jeremy's mother's name is Diana. His father goes by Chuck, but his real is Charles.  Charles and Diana Vuolo. 

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Jeremy's mother's name is Diana. His father goes by Chuck, but his real is Charles.  Charles and Diana Vuolo. 

Evangeline Diana sounds even nicer.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I like the Evangeline Jo but not with the last name Vuolo. The repetition of the O sounds just bothers me. I’d have gone full on with Evangeline Josephine (although I would have done that for Josie too). 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Courtney is still pregnant. She will be induced Friday. Going overdue sucks. But at least her kids aren’t in the house so she can rest up.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Courtney has gone dangerously early more often than late to any degree. This one will technically even the score. I'm so surprised that she's still pregnant, though! And unless she manages to coax herself into labor by tomorrow night, she'll miss her Thanksgiving infant goal.

On the up side, if they induce Friday, this kid's birthday will definitely fall on a Thanksgiving at some point. What a boon to the cult of the turkey bib.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

The longer Courtney is pregnant, the more chance that sometime soon she has to stop with the 'x under x' hashtags.

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 8

Abbie could be pregnant, but I think she’s clutching her phone in those pictures, not resting them on a bump. 

Out of the QF Dugga, Jessa has the oldest baby, then Kendra, Anna, Lauren, Abbie, Joy, Jinger.

I usually don’t care about baby names, but I am genuinely curious what baby Rogers will be named. They really boxed themselves in on options!

Edited by theotherelise
Lauren Caldwell, Kendra, and Lauren Duggar will always cause a brain fart for me!
  • Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

Is Abbie Duggar pregnant again?

Hide contents

Screenshot_2020-11-26_at_12_25_57.thumb.png.3e2774759ec3e250929ae29eb9ef1797.png

Hide contents

315708558_Screenshot2020-11-26at12_26_09.thumb.png.be12e214af843074b258e563b4eb69f2.png

I don't know; when and where was this screen shot taken?

It wouldn't surprise me if she was. I was just thinking last night that she could be the next to announce a new pregnancy. People tend to like the first two kids close in age and she may feel she needs to hurry up since she's older. 

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Courtney has gone dangerously early more often than late to any degree. This one will technically even the score. I'm so surprised that she's still pregnant, though! And unless she manages to coax herself into labor by tomorrow night, she'll miss her Thanksgiving infant goal.

On the up side, if they induce Friday, this kid's birthday will definitely fall on a Thanksgiving at some point. What a boon to the cult of the turkey bib.

I am definitely surprised she is still pregnant. After all those close births, I have to admit I am surprised her body is holding onto that baby so long. Of course, I know every woman & every pregnancy is different, and I have zero personal experience in that department. But being pregnant every year for the last 11 years - I just can't imagine how her body can still for so long. Wear and tear on any body part has effects. 

And, *gasp* no first Thanksgiving baby for the bib this year! Just think, next year she could actually have two babies having their first Thanksgiving. She may have to buy a second bib!

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 1

I forget when Nurie got married.  Shouldn't we be hearing blessed news from Grandma Jill soon? Maybe even a double bump pic?

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, JMO said:

I forget when Nurie got married.  Shouldn't we be hearing blessed news from Grandma Jill soon? Maybe even a double bump pic?

She got married at the end of July. I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an exciting announcement by the end of the year.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

27 minutes ago, JMO said:

Someone shared a registry for Nurie with a due date of June 4th. We haven't heard anything official, but it looks legitimate to me. 

• Thank You 5

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I am definitely surprised she is still pregnant. After all those close births, I have to admit I am surprised her body is holding onto that baby so long. Of course, I know every woman & every pregnancy is different, and I have zero personal experience in that department. But being pregnant every year for the last 11 years - I just can't imagine how her body can still for so long. Wear and tear on any body part has effects. 

And, *gasp* no first Thanksgiving baby for the bib this year! Just think, next year she could actually have two babies having their first Thanksgiving. She may have to buy a second bib!

At this point six of the eleven have come after their due dates (including Coralee and #11). Three were quite early (Callie due to placenta previa and the twins Colt and Case due to a cord issue).

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Rachel Wissmann Busenitz is pregnant and due June 2021.

She kind of used to be my pet fundie so I'm tending to be happy for her. But all that crap she posted in the last two months about Biden and then how the election was stolen etc. really made me unfollow her.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

At this point six of the eleven have come after their due dates (including Coralee and #11). Three were quite early (Callie due to placenta previa and the twins Colt and Case due to a cord issue).

Huh. Frankly, I trust your record keeping over Courtney's memory, but weirdly, she claims #11 is her second overdue baby. Courtney made an instagram story (I think during her Q&A run), and said that she'd only had one previous pregnancy go over 40 weeks, and this would be her second. Maybe she meant over 41 weeks? 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

Huh. Frankly, I trust your record keeping over Courtney's memory, but weirdly, she claims #11 is her second overdue baby. Courtney made an instagram story (I think during her Q&A run), and said that she'd only had one previous pregnancy go over 40 weeks, and this would be her second. Maybe she meant over 41 weeks? 

Maybe? I’m going off what she said when Coralee was born- that Coralee was the fifth baby to go past her due date, which makes this one her sixth. Perhaps this is the second time she’s needed to be induced? 

• Upvote 5

42 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Maybe? I’m going off what she said when Coralee was born- that Coralee was the fifth baby to go past her due date, which makes this one her sixth. Perhaps this is the second time she’s needed to be induced? 

I bet that's it. And maybe I've had one adult beverage too many today, but this entire discussion just struck me as hilarious. Honestly, I hope that Courtney posted wrong details both times, and she's intentionally trolling. 

On a completely unrelated note, Bethany Lane posted a family pic on Instagram and commented on how she loves this "fun stage of growing" for her family. The tone and wording of the post is suggestive, so I'm putting forth Lane Baby mid- 2021 speculation.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I think she meant the 2nd longest overdue, so overdue longer than most of the others that were overdue if that makes sense.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic