IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve always assumed they deal with infertility because they’ve been married for 9 years now and have no children. 

They made it sound in their video like they were using birth control- she mentioned how young they were when they got married and how they hadn't been ready for kids. But they also talked a lot about how expensive international adoption is and how much work it was, so I don't know what to think...

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

Julie Mueller Knox is pregnant with #5 based on her Facebook cover picture. Not sure of her due date.

ETA: just saw she commented she’s 14 weeks pregnant, due in late March. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

They made it sound in their video like they were using birth control- she mentioned how young they were when they got married and how they hadn't been ready for kids. But they also talked a lot about how expensive international adoption is and how much work it was, so I don't know what to think...

I wasn't what to think anyway. If they weren't fundie, I would think they were just interested in adopting. However fundies usually feel the need to have bio-kids (in my experience). (See Ben and Jessa). I felt there was something they weren't saying, maybe infertility? 

In any case, he's a first child and they've been married a long time. I get the sense that he will be well-loved and certainly not just an arrow in their quiver. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

42 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I wasn't what to think anyway. If they weren't fundie, I would think they were just interested in adopting. However fundies usually feel the need to have bio-kids (in my experience). (See Ben and Jessa). I felt there was something they weren't saying, maybe infertility? 

In any case, he's a first child and they've been married a long time. I get the sense that he will be well-loved and certainly not just an arrow in their quiver. 

I can’t help but wonder why they don’t try to adopt here in the US. Maybe they don’t want anopenadoption. That seems to be the go to nowadays. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can’t help but wonder why they don’t try to adopt here in the US. Maybe they don’t want anopenadoption. That seems to be the go to nowadays. 

According to them, the Lord "led them to Thailand". ? 

But I bet you're right and that that was a big factor.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, indianabones said:

According to them, the Lord "led them to Thailand". ? 

But I bet you're right and that that was a big factor.

I was just reading about adoption from Thailand. If you go through Holt Intl., you can get a relatively young and healthy baby from Thailand. So I’m guessing that’s why god led them there *insert huge eyeroll*

• Upvote 4

It looks like Braggie is being induced today. Her twins weren’t due for another three weeks and she’s gone overdue with all her other pregnancies. So I’m guessing she chose this day to be induced. Do you know why she chose today? I think it’s because today is the 8th birthday of her older set of twins. And she wants two sets of twins born in the same day because that will get her the attention on social media that she craves. 

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Ugh, I hope that her body, the babys decide to do a trick on her and stall the labor until midnight ? so she can't have it. What time zone are they in? Asking to check the time and keep praying/wishing she fail to have two sets of twins born on the same days 8 years apart

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Braggie is being induced today. Her twins weren’t due for another three weeks and she’s gone overdue with all her other pregnancies. So I’m guessing she chose this day to be induced. Do you know why she chose today? I think it’s because today is the 8th birthday of her older set of twins. And she wants two sets of twins born in the same day because that will get her the attention on social media that she craves. 

I thought drs don’t induce before 39 weeks without a good reason, unless it’s different for twins.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

She celebrated her twin daughters’ birthday one day early (yesterday) so I’m thinking she knew this was going to happen today. Maybe it’s dumb luck and maybe her doctor let her choose today over tomorrow. Who knows. What I do know is Braggie craves attention on social media like a vampire craves blood.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

I thought drs don’t induce before 39 weeks without a good reason, unless it’s different for twins.

My understanding is 38 weeks is considered "full term" with twins, not because the babies magically develop more rapidly but because it's just difficult for women to carry two babies to 40 weeks so making it to 38 is often a more realistic goal. Twin pregnancies and delivery are higher risk so they could be trying to minimize the chance of spontaneous labor and delivery without medical professionals on hand to monitor and intervene if necessary.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Braggie is currently 37.5 weeks pregnant. She did say that she hoped she would go early with these twins. She hates being pregnant and especially hates being pregnant with twins.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

I’m going to give Courtney and her husband the benefit of the doubt on this one.  First you don’t know whether this is a special needs adoption or not.  Holt is no longer taking applicants for their traditional program.  You don’t know how long this has been so they may or may not be adopting a special needs child.  

Secondly I never fault an adoptive parent hesitating to adopt a special needs child from oversees.  As a parent who was in process of adopting oversees (COVID screwed our process all up), I know medical records from other countries aren’t very reliable for a number of reasons and I’d much rather see parents go into adoptive situations knowing what they can handle rather than an ie Mkya Stauffer situation.  

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

And then she’ll be all over everywhere talking about how they just “happened” to be born on the twinsies’ bday. Not to be confused with the twinBies bday, of course. Eyeroll.

I’m not too worried, though. Isn’t she the one that usually labors for days, until just when she’s about to throw in the towel they suddenly remember the magic Bible passages that he needs to read to her and then boom - instant pain-free birth.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

55 minutes ago, justwatching said:

I’m not too worried, though. Isn’t she the one that usually labors for days, until just when she’s about to throw in the towel they suddenly remember the magic Bible passages that he needs to read to her and then boom - instant pain-free birth.

But that was when she did homebirth. Her midwife couldn’t allow that this time and she is now seeing both a midwife and an OBGYN. She wasn’t induced with those other pregnancies. 

• Thank You 3
  • Love 1

But that was when she did homebirth. Her midwife couldn’t allow that this time and she is now seeing both a midwife and an OBGYN. She wasn’t induced with those other pregnancies. 

Good point.

Babies are here. They are really cute.
  • Thank You 2

Went to a business dinner with the spouse. Had a couple of glasses of good wine. So...I’m letting it fly. F her. God she’s insufferable. She’ll probably write the quadruple September 24th blessing into her book.

In the words of Elaine Benes from Seinfeld, fake, fake, fake, fake. She’s the worst .

• Upvote 7

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Okay, so we all know that Braggie is insufferable, but this makes me reallllllly mad. So she took* her older twins birthday, a day where they might get a little attention (not that Braggie really allows anybody to be in the limelight besides her) from them to be able to celebrate her motherhood-martyrdom yet another time????? Wow. I'm beyond words.

*IF there was any medical reason to deliver the twins on this day exactly than I apologize, but to me it seemed that she planned to deliver on her other twins' birthday.

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, Aine said:

My understanding is 38 weeks is considered "full term" with twins, not because the babies magically develop more rapidly but because it's just difficult for women to carry two babies to 40 weeks so making it to 38 is often a more realistic goal. Twin pregnancies and delivery are higher risk so they could be trying to minimize the chance of spontaneous labor and delivery without medical professionals on hand to monitor and intervene if necessary.

I wouldn't have known this without google, but according to google, 37 weeks is considered full term for twins. 

• Thank You 3

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

Okay, so we all know that Braggie is insufferable, but this makes me reallllllly mad. So she took* her older twins birthday, a day where they might get a little attention (not that Braggie really allows anybody to be in the limelight besides her) from them to be able to celebrate her motherhood-martyrdom yet another time????? Wow. I'm beyond words.

*IF there was any medical reason to deliver the twins on this day exactly than I apologize, but to me it seemed that she planned to deliver on her other twins' birthday.

She had time to organise Evy and Nola’s party for the day before so this obviously wasn’t an emergency. I think it’s 99.9% certain she did this on purpose. It’s one more way for her to be special. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

From the IG photos this birth does not appear emergent, and while 37 weeks is considered term for twins, a day either way in an otherwise healthy ( she did go out to eat the day prior) mother would not be unusual. She planned this for the Braggie bragging mileage. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 9/23/2020 at 4:51 PM, VBOY9977 said:

Julie Mueller Knox is pregnant with #5 based on her Facebook cover picture. Not sure of her due date.

ETA: just saw she commented she’s 14 weeks pregnant, due in late March. 

The Muellers have added grandchildren almost every year in recent memory, even had a boomlet a few years back. I made a New Year's prediction they'd have two in 2020.  So far only one has been born.  They usually don't post until after the birth, so maybe one of the others will give birth before 2021. I figure it wouldn't be Mary Jane but possibly Kimberly or Becca.  They haven't had any weddings in a while either.  Thought for sure David Mueller would have married by now.

• Upvote 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic