IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

11 hours ago, ophelia said:

Clara Nollkamper is definitely trying to catch up.

She is getting there. Sadly she made her instagram private, and that was her only social media as far as i know, so that doesnt leave much to discuss about her.

29 minutes ago, llucie said:

She is getting there. Sadly she made her instagram private, and that was her only social media as far as i know, so that doesnt leave much to discuss about her.

She’s been private for a long time, at least she was when I started following her over a year ago. She accepts follow requests if you are interested in following her. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Thank You 2

Oh, and Evangeline (Fredrickson) Porter is having #5 due March. She's related by marriage to the Websters and IIRC is Gothard's niece. She has four boys so far and doesn't plan to find out the sex until the birth.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

11 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

She’s been private for a long time, at least she was when I started following her over a year ago. She accepts follow requests if you are interested in following her. 

No, i think it would be weird to follow her on instagram just to stalk her. I dont follow any fundies and i am fine just watching what they want to share publically.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

She will not be private for long, she can't resist it. Clara has already tried this at least a couple of times but after a few weeks, she is back public. You could always see her commenting in other mega families post about her # of blessing, her bug family exct 

• Upvote 6

16 hours ago, albireo said:

Micah and Bella Thomas are having a boy named Solace John. Destiny (Thomas) and Caleb Hall are having a girl in February. 

Solace? This is a name I struggle with. It sounds like a character from Mad Max. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

She will not be private for long, she can't resist it. Clara has already tried this at least a couple of times but after a few weeks, she is back public. You could always see her commenting in other mega families post about her # of blessing, her bug family exct 

LOL I know right? She wants privacy but cant stop herself from commenting on every other fundie post about their family about how she actually has more kids in less years than them. Such a humble christian.

• Upvote 10

Lol yeah, is just stronger than her, she has to comment, she is probably hoping to get some form of reckoning from this, I can't decide if she is hoping to have a show like Bates, Duggar, Plath, or if she wants just a comment from them to acknowledge her. I think she will feel over the moon if only one of them will answer to her, she is probably still stuck in a high school mentality in which even just a note from one of the popular girls will make her feel important. She wants to feel important and when she has her first teen pregnancy everyone gushes on her, she was in the center of the attention from everyone, she wants to feel like that again and again and again but nobody seems to care about her now 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Noquiver said:

Solace? This is a name I struggle with. It sounds like a character from Mad Max. 

You’re right, it does!

• Upvote 1

When I first saw the name Solace I thought it sounded like a girl’s name, but now I think about it, it could be either. You could use Sol or Solly as a nickname. I always thought fundies went for definitively masculine or feminine names, but then you always get the weird ones. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/15/2020 at 6:54 PM, albireo said:

Oh, and Evangeline (Fredrickson) Porter is having #5 due March. She's related by marriage to the Websters and IIRC is Gothard's niece. 

WHAT I didn't know that! She hides the crazy so very well!

• Upvote 2

On 9/16/2020 at 2:54 AM, albireo said:

Oh, and Evangeline (Fredrickson) Porter is having #5 due March. She's related by marriage to the Websters and IIRC is Gothard's niece. She has four boys so far and doesn't plan to find out the sex until the birth.

I'm pretty sure Olivia's mother is Gothard's niece, not Olivia herself: 

• Thank You 9

On 9/16/2020 at 1:34 AM, llucie said:

I started following her when her #2 had all the healthy issues and then I stuck there because let's be honest it's scary and fascinating the number of kids and ages, how she makes the followers all believe she has everything over control, with amazing children, perfect husband, cool homeschool...

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2020 at 9:06 AM, Laura2730 said:

I'm pretty sure Olivia's mother is Gothard's niece, not Olivia herself: 

Interesting! I knew the Fredrickson girls in my ATI days, but had no idea they were related to Gothard. I knew about the Webster connection, though. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/16/2020 at 11:48 AM, Noquiver said:

Solace Quantum.

Anyhoo, I see that Tim and Franicia White (parents of the unfortunately HeIsTheWay)'s latest baby has an assortment of health issues.   I think this is baby #9, plus Franicia has had at least 2 miscarriages.  I think she's at least 39, so I really wish they'd call it quits on the baby making. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

14 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Solace Quantum.

Anyhoo, I see that Tim and Franicia White (parents of the unfortunately HeIsTheWay)'s latest baby has an assortment of health issues.   I think this is baby #9, plus Franicia has had at least 2 miscarriages.  I think she's at least 39, so I really wish they'd call it quits on the baby making. 

My older so had the same thing. It’s pretty common and often resolves itself. My son’s did. However if it doesn’t, then he would need a surgery. But luckily it isn’t usually life threatening.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Solace Quantum.

CB3DB806-ED3F-4DE2-B032-740CFCC574A2.thumb.jpeg.3caa8ffe65c3d657946a4b9fe540ba3e.jpeg

Maybe they are secretly (but in no way at all) James Bond fan?

Edited by Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 19

There used to be a Catholic school in Syracuse called Our Lady of Solace, so that’s what I thought of.

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 2

I never thought of Solace as a name but I find it beautiful and Sol is an easy and common nickname. Kind of reminds of Silas which is very popular right now. The meaning of comfort or consolation is sweet although it implies that he was born in difficult times. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

I never thought of Solace as a name but I find it beautiful and Sol is an easy and common nickname. Kind of reminds of Silas which is very popular right now. The meaning of comfort or consolation is sweet although it implies that he was born in difficult times. 

I agree! I think it's quite beautiful for a boy or girl. I'd keep it as a middle name but I think it's a good name. Especially for a kid born in 2020- this year has been rough!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic