IGNORED

MckMama Denounces Masks! For Freedom! or Something

starfish

21 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Sister has really dug in her heels on this mask thing! She now wears a t-shirt that reads: 

She's posed outside a store that requires masks. No word on whether they let her in. And yesterday she [allegedly] chartered a private jet to take her kids on a maskless getaway somewhere. I'm guessing Hawaii. I hope they find her maskless on a public beach and boot her ass back to the mainland.

Hawaii won't put up with her garbage for one second, at least that's my understanding with their tourists protocols. 

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Sister has really dug in her heels on this mask thing! She now wears a t-shirt that reads: 

She's posed outside a store that requires masks. No word on whether they let her in. And yesterday she [allegedly] chartered a private jet to take her kids on a maskless getaway somewhere. I'm guessing Hawaii. I hope they find her maskless on a public beach and boot her ass back to the mainland.

I do hope she gets in trouble multiple times. So much that it ruins her vacation. Where does she get the money for this stuff?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I think she gets off on being sick or having sick kids, so the possibility of getting COVID while sticking it to the libs is just a bonus to her.

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

Just now, pook said:

Coming out of lurkdom to thank that nutbar Mckmama for bring me to FJ many moons ago.  She's my gateway cray.

Mine too! ❤️

I still remember where I was and what I was doing when it began to dawn on me that she was full of shit and something was not quite right with her Stellsn stories. Hard to believe that was almost 15 years ago.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I do hope she gets in trouble multiple times. So much that it ruins her vacation. Where does she get the money for this stuff?

What does her husband do for work that they can afford to travel this way?  She doesn't strike me as someone who would work outside of her home except for the MLM stuff so many of that type do.  And what about the kids and school?  Kids in our district who go out of our state have to quarantine and test before they're allowed to attend in person.  (There are only two states we're allowed to go to and not quarantine because they are states on our borders and some of us go to them a lot.)  But, MckMama seems so special that she probably doesn't follow those rules either.  So glad she's not typical of parents where I teach.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Caroline said:

What does her husband do for work that they can afford to travel this way?  She doesn't strike me as someone who would work outside of her home except for the MLM stuff so many of that type do.  And what about the kids and school?  Kids in our district who go out of our state have to quarantine and test before they're allowed to attend in person.  (There are only two states we're allowed to go to and not quarantine because they are states on our borders and some of us go to them a lot.)  But, MckMama seems so special that she probably doesn't follow those rules either.  So glad she's not typical of parents where I teach.

Hahahahaha. Her husband is not well acquainted with the concept of "work".

I think they claim he's been "retired" for several years now. Before that he did various construction and labor jobs. I think he started a contracting business but ran it into the ground pretty promptly.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

6 minutes ago, Joe Pukepail said:

I think they claim he's been "retired" for several years now. Before that he did various construction and labor jobs. I think he started a contracting business but ran it into the ground pretty promptly.

Then how do they afford their seemingly lavish lifestyle? Are they pro grifters?

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Then how do they afford their seemingly lavish lifestyle? Are they pro grifters?

They're professional grifters and just...never pay bills. They've been sued for non-payment multiple times, including by Israel's own mother, who made the mistake of lending them money. They filed for bankruptcy about 10 years ago. The documents filed then revealed they hadn't paid state or federal income tax in YEARS. They owed tens of thousands in taxes alone. Slightly before the bankruptcy filing, Israel was arrested and charged with DV, and they separated. They reconciled, but since then, there have been periods where he drops out of sight without explanation, only to return weeks or months later.

She is a higher up in the Xyngular scam pyramid scheme multilevel marketing company and claims to be a millionaire. She used to routinely (i.e., multiple times per year) go on "reward" trips with the company, usually to exotic international locales. For a few years now, however, she has only travelled domestically, leaving some people to wonder if her passport was seized for non-payment of federal income tax.

Basically, if you read her backstory, you will be amazed and enraged at how much shit she can roll around in and emerge smelling like a rose. It is a wild fucking ride. Her haters are a little much, though.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, Joe Pukepail said:

Ran it into the ground and left employees/sub contractors unpaid. One man, who was owed something on the order of $50K, won a judgement against them in court a few years ago and has slowly been recouping some of what he is owed, by confiscating assets. Both of their vehicles were confiscated while they were in Hawaii, and it's assumed that her precious peloton was taken not long after she bragged about buying it. They also owed tens of thousands in back taxes and there are liens on their house. Jennifer gets paid via a gift card and they spend it as fast as it comes in before their creditors have a chance to get a claim on it.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has a large downline, made up mostly of fans of her old mommy blog.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 5

On 2/27/2021 at 11:01 AM, starfish said:

Hawaii won't put up with her garbage for one second, at least that's my understanding with their tourists protocols. 

Yeah I think she knew that too. Anyway they are in Destin Florida, aka the Redneck Riviera. She was just there for a Xyngular leadership something and commented on how nice it was that no one was wearing masks there. Meanwhile my friend who lives a ways down the gulf coast from the panhandle hasn’t been past her mailbox in a year except for a few medical appointments. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Depending on where you are at Florida it is either mask central or no masks to be spotted.  Mickey Mouse is on a mask rampage. 

• Upvote 5

On 2/27/2021 at 1:26 PM, Joe Pukepail said:

Mine too! ❤️

I still remember where I was and what I was doing when it began to dawn on me that she was full of shit and something was not quite right with her Stellsn stories. Hard to believe that was almost 15 years ago.

I never followed her closely, but I remember when she posted a pic of the McMansion they bought after the first foreclosure. It was a very wtf moment for me. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, kesmom said:

I never followed her closely, but I remember when she posted a pic of the McMansion they bought after the first foreclosure. It was a very wtf moment for me. 

Ooooh, yeah. That house is not too far from where my mom lives and it was a wtf moment for me, too. Then when they moved to "the farm", I think people truly saw behind the curtain for the first time.

She is a maskless, science-denying wonder, isn't she?

I still say she photoshops her face onto other people's bodies in those selfies she constantly posts,  except in the one where she's wearing her defiant tee-shirt. I know this is being catty, but as long as she's having plastic surgery, she might want to get parts of her body "lifted" after seeing that photograph. She also needs a morality and basic decency transplant but scientists haven't come up with that sort of thing yet. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, starfish said:

She is a maskless, science-denying wonder, isn't she?

I still say she photoshops her face onto other people's bodies in those selfies she constantly posts,  except in the one where she's wearing her defiant tee-shirt. I know this is being catty, but as long as she's having plastic surgery, she might want to get parts of her body "lifted" after seeing that photograph. She also needs a morality and basic decency transplant but scientists haven't come up with that sort of thing yet. 

She did have a breast lift at the same time as her tummy tuck but she didn't like wearing the support band she was supposed to keep on for something like six weeks. It shows. Also one breast ended up higher than the other.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

I was JUST coming over here to comment that the WTF is strong with her Instagram.  She has a post about how much weight she's lost but.....it's Photoshop, I think.  Her body looks really wrong, the shapes are wrong and the proportions are off and it's just.....not her.  So weird.

• Upvote 1

Her latest post is bragging about how she isn't getting the vaccine. Two children with heart/vascular issues and she's perfectly fine with this. She's truly delightful. What a narcissistic raunchbag.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3

16 minutes ago, Mudgie said:

Her latest post is bragging about how she isn't getting the vaccine. Two children with heart/vascular issues and she's perfectly fine with this. She's truly delightful. What a narcissistic raunchbag.

Selfish people like her rely on everyone else to get the shot she thinks she’s too good for. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Selfish people like her rely on everyone else to get the shot she thinks she’s too good for. 

Well she's apparently a parasite in every other way, what's one more right?

• I Agree 5

I am heartened by that number of her followers who are pro-mask and pro-vaccine.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Omg her "photoshop" isn't even real skills

I just picked up that in the family photo, she trimmed her arm, arrow to see. No idea why she used a blue box, unless that is easiest on her phone. 

Spoiler

Then if you look at the before and after you can see the awkward ridges on the outside of her leg, odd pattern match between her legs, but her face is hilarious! She worked it over so hard she looks like a damn cartoon. 

She uses certain poses which I think slims her to the camera, also to be fair she has trimmer legs as she carries her weight from the hips up,  but there is definitely some filter work and trimming going on. She also uses a lot of facial filters. But I wonder how gullible people are to how much her face and weight seems to fluctuate depending on how many changes she has made ? Mind no weight judgements, but when she is selling snake oil and lying, then I will bring up the fact she is full of it!

20210317_004206.jpg

20210317_004232.jpg

Edited by tankgirl
I can't do spoilers
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2