IGNORED

MckMama Denounces Masks! For Freedom! or Something

starfish

7 hours ago, NurseNell said:

Did anyone see the video of her son today, he's playing basketball and supposedly collapses from lack of oxygen because of the required mask. I have watched it about 5 times and truly, he looks like he throws himself on the floor.

She’s such a liar that she’s teaching her children to be liars as well? That’s sad. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

This woman is extremely vocal about her hate of masks. Therefore her kids know how much she hates them. Then she says her son kept pulling his mask down while he played and was told multiple times by the ref to stop. I wouldn’t be surprised if she told him to fake fainting to make a point about masks. No other kid has fainted. Just the son of an extreme anti-masker. It’s a bit much of a coincidence. 

If I knew her in real life, I would tell her that if her child is fainting during games, it’s her duty to pull him off the team. And if she didn’t, then she was obviously trying to put her child in harms way. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 12
  • Love 3

She's never been opposed to using her children for attention, drama or sales. Those kids are growing up with a seriously f*cked up mother and will be seriously f*ckied up themselves. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, NurseNell said:

Did anyone see the video of her son today, he's playing basketball and supposedly collapses from lack of oxygen because of the required mask. I have watched it about 5 times and truly, he looks like he throws himself on the floor.

We really need an "Oh, FFS!" reaction.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

19 hours ago, NurseNell said:

It certainly couldn't be from lack of oxygen .  This doctor demonstrated that even the wearing of multiple masks at the same time has no negative impact upon oxygen levels .  

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

On 1/9/2021 at 4:27 PM, Babsi said:

Same with my bunnies. It is mainly the carrier substances that humans and animals can be allergic to in rare cases (and a reaction to the injected virus sometimes, usually not dangerous). One of my rabbits once had needle necrosis (not sure if that is the english term) from a vaccine (can happen from any injected meds though). Bunny was fine, just lost a little bit of skin that healed quickly.

And as you said, many people have allergies. There are people allergic to WATER, you can basically be allergic to ANYTHING. So of course people can be allergic to substances in the vaccine. But as current data (and data on longer established vaccines) shows, this is negligible and WAY lower than reactions to some pain meds and antibiotics (and many have NO issue OVERusing those in many cases). If a person generally is more susceptible to allergic reactions or had one to a vaccine before, they of course should be careful and consult their doctor beforehand.

But I've also found that those who have medical reasons to be a bit more careful about their own vaccination risks are usually still vaccine proponents and neither believe in bullshit nor are fearmongering. It's always the ones who would be absolutely fine who are antivax ?

Edit: Oh and to get back on topic, mckmama was shilling non FDA approved "diet" pills through an MLM, right? If I remember it even had substances in there that could REALLY be harmful if accumulating in the body through long term consumption. And she stuffs her face with fast food that has a LOT of dyes and whatever else in it. But a vaccine made in a lab by scientists under the highest standards that is NOT METABOLIZED, so it doesn't have any impact on your organs and/or can accumulate there....or change you on a "cellular level" is really suspicious? Too bad mental gymnastics don't burn calories, or she would have no need for dieting ever again :P

Barging in late to say that having a cutaneous reaction to water is not a true "allergy" in the sense that it is not an IgE mediated type I hypersensitivity reaction. The condition is called aquagenic urticaria and the mechanism is unclear, though it is known that it's not the same as other allergies. There are actually several types of non-allergic urticaria.

Anyway, I've been silently watching the MckTrainwreck for an embarrassingly long time, waiting for her to get what's coming to her. I honestly didn't think anyone else cared about her anymore! I also enjoy watching MckFacts, which I find almost more entertaining than MckMama herself. The moderator there appears to be a pretty anti-mask MAGA type herself, and the new "rules" she recently instituted mean that pretty much everything is off-limits for discussion, including the kids.

I know the kids are young, and there is still a possibility that they'll grow up to be compassionate, conscientious adults, but I honestly think that ship has sailed for at least the first three. They appear to be just as odious, smug, and entitled as their awful parents.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Her followers are even zanier and paranoid.  What a crew she attracts.  I picture them as a lot of cloying 'mama bears' who want to wrap their precious offspring in cotton and never allow them to be disappointed.  The mask debate is out of control.  

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Joe Pukepail said:

Barging in late to say that having a cutaneous reaction to water is not a true "allergy" in the sense that it is not an IgE mediated type I hypersensitivity reaction. The condition is called aquagenic urticaria and the mechanism is unclear, though it is known that it's not the same as other allergies.

true! Me lumping it in there was mostly for emphasis because in those cases it still causes a reaction and I was using it to show, that for some people even the most mundane and essential elements/things in life can be dangerous/harmful, which doesn't mean showers or baths should be avoided by everyone. You are totally right on the science and terminology, that was misleading! Thank you for clarifying :)

and ugh, the dramatics...she should be embarrassed. You can breathe completely normal with a mask on, especially with a cloth mask or those regular surgical masks. The ffp2 masks are slightly more dense, but honestly my mother who is in her sixties wears those for eight hours a day and only gets lightly out of breath after running up a flight of stairs. I notice them for like 5 mins and after that my brain gets used to it and I don't really realize I have them on. They get moist after a while which is slightly uncomfortable but thats it. For 90% of those people who "can't breathe with a mask on" it is purely a mental issue not a physiological one.

And her son needs to work on his "believable fainting" xD

• Upvote 8

Every year we train doctors, who we can only use once to do a long ten surgery, because they all die wearing those masks, such a waste ???

Seriously people have been wearing masks for ages, doctors and nurses, and those with compromised immune systems,  people even started wearing them during the large fires to protect against the smoke, but no, these anti-maskers are here to protect our freedoms from who the hell knows what, Trump told them, so they are right. Ugh! 

And Mckmama is always a mess her poor kids!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 15

15 hours ago, Babsi said:

true! Me lumping it in there was mostly for emphasis because in those cases it still causes a reaction and I was using it to show, that for some people even the most mundane and essential elements/things in life can be dangerous/harmful, which doesn't mean showers or baths should be avoided by everyone. You are totally right on the science and terminology, that was misleading! Thank you for clarifying :)

and ugh, the dramatics...she should be embarrassed. You can breathe completely normal with a mask on, especially with a cloth mask or those regular surgical masks. The ffp2 masks are slightly more dense, but honestly my mother who is in her sixties wears those for eight hours a day and only gets lightly out of breath after running up a flight of stairs. I notice them for like 5 mins and after that my brain gets used to it and I don't really realize I have them on. They get moist after a while which is slightly uncomfortable but thats it. For 90% of those people who "can't breathe with a mask on" it is purely a mental issue not a physiological one.

And her son needs to work on his "believable fainting" xD

It's -40 degrees here right now with windchill. Wearing a mask, even just walking from the car into work, is uncomfortable because the water vapor from your breath turns to ice instantly and the mask sort of freezes to your face. As soon as you get inside, it thaws and becomes soaking wet. It's gross and I hate it.

Know what else is uncomfortable and inconvenient, though? Being on a ventilator. Experiencing ICU psychosis. Hypoxia. Air hunger. ECMO. Vasculitis causing a long term risk of pulmonary hypertension, coagulopathy, and death. Dialysis. Being too critical to be a dialysis candidate and dying from ESRD instead: confusion, disorientation, extreme and unquenchable thirst, constant retching and vomiting, severe itching, uncontrollable hiccups. Dying of a thrombotic stroke. Not dying of a thrombotic stroke but sustaining profound brain damage and requiring lifelong skilled care. Bankrupting your family to pay for your lifelong skilled care. The side effects of high dose systemic corticosteroids administered in an attempt to salvage whatever function your severely damaged lungs retain. Beginning physical therapy after being sedated and on life support for weeks or months. Debridement of the pressure ulcer you developed while sedated and on life support for weeks or months. The realization that even after the acute infection, you may not ever return to your previous baseline. Not being able to return to your previous job because you cannot physically do the work anymore. Losing health insurance coverage because you don't have a job and your state didn't expand Medicaid. Getting the bill for your ICU stay when you're not even sure you can afford groceries.

...but yeah, roll around on that floor with your mask on to own the libs, kid.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 17

Aaahahahahahaha!  She posted the video on IG and it got pulled down. So she told them to go to her facebook page and. . .it was gone there, too! All her leghumpers are going crazy because CENSORSHIP!!!!11!! All she had to do was STFU about the mask causing the problem, instead of conveniently ignoring the fact that everyone else on the court was breathing just fine with a mask on. Instead she could have posted that there's something serious going on with her kids, that they are showing heart problems and she'd have people all over the country praying for Cullen-Lachlan-Stellan.

Possibly they have all had mild cases of COVID and her boys have heart damage as a result? Something like 1/4 of college athletes who had covid are now shown to have heart damage as a result. Nothing to do with being athletes, except that they are more aware than the general population of what their cardio fitness should be.

Spoiler

1529114025_Screenshot2021-02-08at4_35_33PM.png.60dd1462f68c4d7721610043e5b47ab4.png

Anyway, I'm tuning up my tiny violin.

Meanwhile the Xyngots are hanging out in Destin Florida because Ron DeathSentence has no fucks to give about Covid. Of course the risk is neglible for a gathering of 20 people, assuming none of them were infected before they arrived from such safe zones as Texas and Utah.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 6

A student of mine just started playing basketball again along with his teammates, also students of mine  He said it was challenging to wear a mask while playing, so his solution is to get used to it by running with a mask on and building up his tolerance.  I thought that was a smart thing to do and told him so.  That 15 year old is way more proactive than the ever-complaining MckMama.

39 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Aaahahahahahaha!  She posted the video on IG and it got pulled down. So she told them to go to her facebook page and. . .it was gone there, too! All her leghumpers are going crazy because CENSORSHIP!!!!11!! All she had to do was STFU about the mask causing the problem, instead of conveniently ignoring the fact that everyone else on the court was breathing just fine with a mask on. Instead she could have posted that there's something serious going on with her kids, that they are showing heart problems and she'd have people all over the country praying for Cullen-Lachlan-Stellan.

Possibly they have all had mild cases of COVID and her boys have heart damage as a result? Something like 1/4 of college athletes who had covid are now shown to have heart damage as a result. Nothing to do with being athletes, except that they are more aware than the general population of what their cardio fitness should be.

Reveal hidden contents

1529114025_Screenshot2021-02-08at4_35_33PM.png.60dd1462f68c4d7721610043e5b47ab4.png

Anyway, I'm tuning up my tiny violin.

Meanwhile the Xyngots are hanging out in Destin Florida because Ron DeathSentence has no fucks to give about Covid. Of course the risk is neglible for a gathering of 20 people, assuming none of them were infected before they arrived from such safe zones as Texas and Utah.

It's still on her FB page.  Could she have gotten it back for some reason?

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Caroline said:

A student of mine just started playing basketball again along with his teammates, also students of mine  He said it was challenging to wear a mask while playing, so his solution is to get used to it by running with a mask on and building up his tolerance.  I thought that was a smart thing to do and told him so.  That 15 year old is way more proactive than the ever-complaining MckMama.

It's still on her FB page.  Could she have gotten it back for some reason?

Possibly. I'm blocked from her page. Just going by what one of her leghumpers said.

• Thank You 1

Of course her humpers are all up in arms. If you are stupid enough to think Jennifer McKinney is a bag of Cheetos and all that, you are stupid enough to fall for anything. It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that the whole once a fool, always a fool has solid basis in factual human behavior (willful ignorance).

• Upvote 6

That video of her kid throwing himself down on the basketball court is hilarious. That looks fake, fake, fake. And now she's posted a photo of herself documenting her weight loss and it looks to me like she stuck a photo of her head on someone else's body.  Like a poorly done photoshop. She mentions her husband so I guess there's no restraining order....today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2

These people piss me off. You know, I do get panic attacks sometimes with the mask. It happens. Does it suck. Yup. You know what I do? 1. Stay the fuck at home. 2. Wear a mask when I am not at home. 

If I have a panic attack while getting groceries, I leave my cart, go outside, take my meds, do my breathing techniques and go back inside to finish when I feel better. Once, I tried and realized it was not going to work. I got in my car and went home. I shopped the next day. The up side was I got to have a guilt free carb laden lunch and dinner due to lack of veg and protein. It was delicious. 

Figure out your limitations and how to be safe while accommodating them. It's called life people. FFS.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 11

15 hours ago, starfish said:

And now she's posted a photo of herself documenting her weight loss and it looks to me like she stuck a photo of her head on someone else's body.  Like a poorly done photoshop

And her forehead is huge compared to the rest of her face, in the "after" photo.

• Upvote 2

I usually don't check up on McKMama, so I'm not really familiar with her family. As I understand, Cullen is the one who passed out while playing basketball. Lachlan was recently hospitalized and diagnosed with WAP. And Stellen was born with a heart condition. Could Cullen also have a heart condition? Or, like Black Aliss mentioned above, maybe they all had Covid in the past and all have cardiac damage; except for endocarditis, I haven't read anything that lists specific cardiac conditions associated with Covid, especially in kids.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, JMarie said:

I usually don't check up on McKMama, so I'm not really familiar with her family. As I understand, Cullen is the one who passed out while playing basketball. Lachlan was recently hospitalized and diagnosed with WAP. And Stellen was born with a heart condition. Could Cullen also have a heart condition? Or, like Black Aliss mentioned above, maybe they all had Covid in the past and all have cardiac damage; except for endocarditis, I haven't read anything that lists specific cardiac conditions associated with Covid, especially in kids.

I wouldn't be surprised if they had recently had Covid, they don't mask or practice social distancing but if you watched the video it was such an obvious fake fall. His teammates weren't fazed at all when it happened. Having seen students really faint everyone stops playing and shows concern. Not here. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

On 2/11/2021 at 11:48 AM, JMarie said:

And her forehead is huge compared to the rest of her face, in the "after" photo.

FTFY

You could project a movie onto that thing. In IMAX format.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, JMarie said:

Lachlan was recently hospitalized and diagnosed with WAP

Just out of curiosity , what is WAP ?  All that I can think of is this one rap song , by Missy Elliot , if I am not mistaken . I don't imagine that stands for the same thing though . 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Marmion said:

Just out of curiosity , what is WAP ?  All that I can think of is this one rap song , by Missy Elliot , if I am not mistaken . I don't imagine that stands for the same thing though . 

Wandering atrial pacemaker. The impulse to make the heart contract (to squish blood through the heart and out to circulate) comes from a few different spots in the heart, instead of just one spot (the SA node).

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

No more masks for her or her kids. She's putting her foot down. No more compromising. Businesses are willing to accommodate, and her son got to play basketball unmasked. She's so happy!

This kind of crap pisses me off no end.

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sister has really dug in her heels on this mask thing! She now wears a t-shirt that reads: 

I will not wear it on my face.

I will not wear it any place.

I will not wear it to get in.

I will not wear it on my chin.

I will not wear it on my ear.

I will not wear it out of fear.

I will not wear your silly mask. I will not wear it.

Do not ask.

She's posed outside a store that requires masks. No word on whether they let her in. And yesterday she [allegedly] chartered a private jet to take her kids on a maskless getaway somewhere. I'm guessing Hawaii. I hope they find her maskless on a public beach and boot her ass back to the mainland.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2