IGNORED

MckMama Denounces Masks! For Freedom! or Something

starfish

Although I can't really stand MckMama and her train wreck, dumpster fire,  grifting, yet sanctimonious, life, I sometimes see her posts on FB and I can't help myself and I stop and read it.

Anyway, she made a dramatic post about how she and her family now refused to wear masks. The best part about this post was the hilarious comments.

Frankly, I suspected you all, my FJ sisters and brothers, of posting the really funny ones. One of her true believers posted something like, "I've been following you for years and I cannot believe you are posting this" to which someone replied, "If you have been following Jennifer for years, then you know this is EXACTLY what she does", et al. 

I didn't want to put a link but if you search for MckMama in FB you should be able to see it. Also, she and her family are having to quarantine because of their exposure. Yet another hardship she must endure. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Love 4

Ugh, her family have been exposed to a Covid case. No doubt having gone around unmasked while potential carriers.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 9

I do so love the last sentence of her post on how she and her family will not comply with the mask mandate. I quote: "So, let me close with the words of liberals everywhere and say, ”Keep your laws off my body!” So does this now means she is pro-choice? Having a baby or not, an abortion or not, is FAR more invasive and life altering than wearing a mask to buy groceries. Yet asking people to wear one is an infringement of rights while forcing a woman to have a child is not? Isn't an employer refusing to pay for health care that disagrees with their views an infringement on my rights if I don't agree ? She can't have it both ways. Doesn't a business have a right to require masks? What about their right to decide? We are required to wear shirts and shoes for health reasons in a restaurant, so why not a mask in any establishment that requires it?

• Upvote 16
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 8

Dear gawd, I missed this crazy wackadoo! But I hate following the nonsense on other boards, when we stopped talking about her. I bet it would take me ages to catch up. I really miss updates on mckmama and thatwife, but not enough to hunt them down on other sites, so thanks for posting this, she is still a wreck after all these years!

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Inky said:

I followed her on a legal site for a few years and wondered what happened to her. I still wonder if the law ever caught up to her. 

The former employee she and her husband owed money to had two vehicles of hers seized and sold as partial payment of what he was owed. He must have recovered at least $30,000 from that, though he was owed more.

• Upvote 9

I wonder if she’s secretly regretting not wearing a mask while exposed to a person with Covid. Now her kids can’t go to school. I’m so glad. I bet her kids won’t wear masks to school. They probably strut around maskless thinking they are such badasses. When really they are just dumbasses. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 13

I keep posting but I can’t help myself. I just don’t get anti-mask people. I guess if masks were really hard to wear and were super expensive, then I would get it. But they are so cheap and easy to wear. The only time I have a problem wearing one is when I’m outside and it’s hot. But I rarely ever wear them outside so it’s no big deal. If it’s cheap and easy to do, what’s the big deal? It’s not like they are told to carry an unwanted pregnancy in their body for 9 months. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

When it came to baking "gay wedding cakes," these assholes were all about the sacred rights of private businesses. Now, private businesses can just go screw themselves, I guess. 

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, fundiefan said:

God. She's still kicking? I thought she faded into the abyss years ago. 

Checked out her Facebook page. If Covid doesn't get her, melanoma will. And Jen, just because you're "breaking the rules" by refusing g to wear a mask does not put on par with Martin Luther King Jr.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 4

She's still a flake. They moved the family to Hawaii "for the winter" although they are back in Wisconsin now.

Also, she kept announcing last winter that they were adopting two boys from Africa, but I've not seen any updates 

on the adoption. I wonder if she lost interest or the adoption agency wised up. Of course, she may have just lied

about the whole thing like she lies about everything else. 

• Upvote 9

On 8/31/2020 at 5:51 PM, Dysfundamental said:

The former employee she and her husband owed money to had two vehicles of hers seized and sold as partial payment of what he was owed. He must have recovered at least $30,000 from that, though he was owed more.

I think he was also able to repo her Peloton after she bragged that up online.  And Hawaii happened multiple times because apparently the IRS seized her passport, which they do when you don’t file or pay taxes so she couldn’t go on her MLM’s many free trips and she couldn’t go save Africa either. Her house ended up in foreclosure again but she somehow managed to weasel out of that mere days before it was to be auctioned off. Stiffing employees, not paying taxes, thinking she’s above the law. .  .is it any wonder she’s a rabid Trump supporter?

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1

Anyone have any experience with the MLM she shills? She claims to have lost over a hundred pounds in a year using those little Trimstix packets.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

Wasn't McMama going to divorce her husband? Or claimed she was and then went on vacation with him and posted photos? I seem to recall something like that a few years ago.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Letgo said:

Wasn't McMama going to divorce her husband? Or claimed she was and then went on vacation with him and posted photos? I seem to recall something like that a few years ago.

I seem to recall they have a LOT of family drama, to the extent they have filed charges against each other. But then it's back to celebrating anniversaries, etc. 

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, JMarie said:

Anyone have any experience with the MLM she shills? She claims to have lost over a hundred pounds in a year using those little Trimstix packets.

That woman has claimed to have lost so much weight over the years, but when people see unedited photos, in the past, she never lost anything. If any of those things worked every one would be thin, but it's just more thin wallets, you get from buying that junk, and MLM types just keep tweaking their photos so you will believe anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

She's going to be in for quite a shock if she tries to go to Hawaii and enters an airport without a mask. That, and Hawaii does arrest those who think they don't need to quarantine after arrival.

• Upvote 8

On 9/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, kesmom said:

She is never not a hot financial mess. Does anyone remember that fraud blogger (not snark) who did a series about her a while back?

https://www.sequenceinc.com/fraudfiles/tag/jennifer-mckinney/

You need to respond to  a capture to get in.

• Thank You 1

7 hours ago, starfish said:

I suspect her weight loss photos are heavily edited but I thought it was just me being skeptical 

No way! At least back in the day, you would see these posts, of her saying, " look at me losing all this weight, with my snake oil", then at conventions for the snake oil, you would see her in a group shot or hanging out and suddenly, you would see just how much editing and tweaking angles she was doing. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1