IGNORED

Chadwick Boseman dead at 43.

tabitha2

He had colon cancer that was never disclosed to the public. I am absolutely gutted.  

Same. Fuck cancer. :(
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

What makes this especially hard is that he's exactly 1 year younger than I am. Fuck cancer.

• Sad 4
  • WTF 1

Absolutely heartbreaking.  I was online last night when the news broke and someone I follow posted "I can't believe this. #chadwickboseman".  I knew immediately what it was and opened google to do a search and get the details.  But I sat there staring at the google home page for a good 2-3 minutes because I didn't want to face it.  I was running through all these other possibilities in my head for what the post could have meant.  Maybe he was just in a car accident or something.  Something bad, but fixable.  To find out he was gone and that he went the way he did was a complete shock.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

I know this much:He was T’challa. I also know Marvel is all about money and they will carry on the franchise But it won’t be comfortable  and anyone who replaces him will have an uphill battle for to put it mildly. 

• Upvote 1

Just a heads up: I know this may be controversial. You can judge me if you want.

But it absolutely kills me to see young people die while tons of douchebags can continue on with their lives. A person who, throughout his life, tried to inspire others, loved making films and wanted to give the world something back. Yet some people who continue to make this world a WORST place for the whole damn human kind, live all the way to be fucking 75 (yes I am thinking of the clown in the White House). I do not wish death on anyone. But it is things like that that make me think that if there is a God somewhere in the universe, he/she clearly isn't omnipotent and he/she clearly doesn't give a damn about us.

• Love 3

@Vivi_music, that was my thought when I heard about it. His death is the first celebrity death in a long time where I’ve actually cried. He was an incredible human being. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

@Giraffe I was mainly mad. Just damn f*cking mad that he didn't get to grow old while a ton of racists out there can continue without any health problem in the world. F*ck this.

But anger is just another side of the same grief coin.

*Hugs*

• Upvote 2