IGNORED

Jinjer 54: Three Month Countdown to Evangeline's Arrival on November 22

Coconut Flan

I don't follow the Vuolos super close - would Jeremy be the type to do house renovations and house flippings, the stuff all Jinger's brothers seem to be doing, or is he exclusively fountain pen, big books, periodic table sort of type? 

There is anything wrong with either, it is just interesting that Jinger married someone so different from her brothers.

• Upvote 8

23 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I don't follow the Vuolos super close - would Jeremy be the type to do house renovations and house flippings, the stuff all Jinger's brothers seem to be doing, or is he exclusively fountain pen, big books, periodic table sort of type? 

There is anything wrong with either, it is just interesting that Jinger married someone so different from her brothers.

I don't think he's handy particularly as one ep had him hiring contractors to build some shelving.

Edited by baldricks_turnip
toddler interference
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Jeremy fancies himself as an intellectual and the Professor Higgins to Jinger’s Eliza Doolittle. Remember Jinger proclaiming ‘Jeremy likes books so now I like books!’

Actually, Jeremy just fancies himself. 

• Upvote 33
  • Haha 12

I always thought Jinger would be one that would break free. Shows what I know...she’s become the perfect Stepford Wife to her pompous, pretentious husband.

• Upvote 14

5 hours ago, ExTeach713 said:

I always thought Jinger would be one that would break free. Shows what I know...she’s become the perfect Stepford Wife to her pompous, pretentious husband.

I think she’s probably freer (her definition of free, not ours) than most of us think. Distance from the TTH helps, but relying on JB for money must suck. Props to Derrick and Austin for finding a different and better path. Jeremy needs to get on his own horse and find his own way too. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think she’s probably freer (her definition of free, not ours) than most of us think. Distance from the TTH helps, but relying on JB for money must suck. Props to Derrick and Austin for finding a different and better path. Jeremy needs to get on his own horse and find his own way too. 

Jinger doesn't strike me as a particularly deep thinker. I wonder if her definition of freedom is just to be able to buy full-priced clothing and go out to eat at places that don't have a 'kids eat free on Wednesdays' special.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 18

Him being 3rd choice keeper in itself isn't bad, most start at that but him making it a bigger deal about it than it should be, he obviously never impressed when he did get game time. My team once had the misfortune of having the main goal keeper sent off against Barcelona and having to use the 19 year old goal keeper on the bench as the other back up keeper was injured and another was on loan, he hadn't had a main first team game yet and a European tie against Barcelona isn't the best time to make a debut, he managed to keep a clean sheet second half and Celtic won 1-0 for the return leg the other keeper was suspended so they had to use him again and this time no one was expecting him to keep a clean sheet in the Nou Camp, it was a tense game to watch but by miracle he kept saving the goals and kept a clean sheet again and Barcelona got put out. That 19 year old ended up going from an unknown to a hero overnight and got regular first team games and a Scotland call up, glad this wasn't Jeremy can you imagine his ego then, he would be telling everyone how he single handed put Barcelona out of Europe probably try and claim credit for the goal. 

• Upvote 17
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, baldricks_turnip said:

Jinger doesn't strike me as a particularly deep thinker. I wonder if her definition of freedom is just to be able to buy full-priced clothing and go out to eat at places that don't have a 'kids eat free on Wednesdays' special.

Which is totally understandable.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Only look at our stuff so we get paid....

58696CCA-45A0-4048-913E-065C70677B2D.png

They are either having a laugh or their lack for self awareness is astonishing! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 11

Jinger went flower shopping for the gram while pregnant in a pandemic. But what is more interesting, is that her shopping buddy is pro-marriage equality

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

If I ever get my TARDIS running again I will go back to the beginning of FJ years ago and predict that It’s actually Jill who will be “Free”  and  Jinger Is a born follower who will marry a pretentious Preacher and be the Perfectly content complacent Wife. FYI Jana is not one to idolize and pin your FREEDOM! hopes on either. I would get such an old school FJ pile one :) 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 17

My only contribution to this conversation is that the silver beading on that dress is stunning. I love the pattern, love the dress, I'm sure the back is equally beautiful. It gives me 1920's vibes with the fringe in the back. But I'm a sucker for beading. If I ever get married, I'm going full glam. Which will probably shock everyone I know cuz I live in leggings and jeggings. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

On 10/4/2020 at 1:05 AM, Glasgowghirl said:

Him being 3rd choice keeper in itself isn't bad, most start at that but him making it a bigger deal about it than it should be, he obviously never impressed when he did get game time. My team once had the misfortune of having the main goal keeper sent off against Barcelona and having to use the 19 year old goal keeper on the bench as the other back up keeper was injured and another was on loan, he hadn't had a main first team game yet and a European tie against Barcelona isn't the best time to make a debut, he managed to keep a clean sheet second half and Celtic won 1-0 for the return leg the other keeper was suspended so they had to use him again and this time no one was expecting him to keep a clean sheet in the Nou Camp, it was a tense game to watch but by miracle he kept saving the goals and kept a clean sheet again and Barcelona got put out. That 19 year old ended up going from an unknown to a hero overnight and got regular first team games and a Scotland call up, glad this wasn't Jeremy can you imagine his ego then, he would be telling everyone how he single handed put Barcelona out of Europe probably try and claim credit for the goal. 

I don't understand any of these words.  I need to expand my horizons.   

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

On 10/10/2020 at 10:46 PM, artdecades said:

Jinger went flower shopping for the gram while pregnant in a pandemic. But what is more interesting, is that her shopping buddy is pro-marriage equality

Most people do not completely isolate themselves from ever interacting with people who have different views - we live in a society etc. Ad they live in Los Angeles. The people who completely cut themselves off from living in the world are the minority and it's plausible that they know people imo

Edited by seraaa
  • Upvote 2

Didn’t Jinger get an induction two weeks before Felicity’s due date because of concerns about the possibility of a very large baby with resultant birth complications. I think that they were looking at some of her sisters’ birth experiences and trying to avoid similar complications. I wonder if she will choose to deliver early again?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

21 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Didn’t Jinger get an induction two weeks before Felicity’s due date because of concerns about the possibility of a very large baby with resultant birth complications. I think that they were looking at some of her sisters’ birth experiences and trying to avoid similar complications. I wonder if she will choose to deliver early again?

If I remember correctly the induction was just a day or so before the due date. No more than a week before. 

• Upvote 5

15 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

If I remember correctly the induction was just a day or so before the due date. No more than a week before. 

Yes, she was induced right around her due date. She expressed concern about going overdue and having a gigantic baby.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I'm surprised it took them that long to have an outbreak. I can't believe they were just doing.... nothing at all to prevent it. I understand that going to church, especially how long this has been going on and likely will continue in the us etc. might be a necessary risk for your mental and spiritual health,  but just, nothing, really? no mask? you'd think even the most egotistical of pastors would be worried about how swathes of their congregation being sick or dying might effect the tithes ?

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

I was surprised not to see any comments about this on either of Jeremy or Jinger’s latest posts. Makes me wonder if they’re deleting comments...

• Upvote 8

I actually doubt Jinger has been anywhere near it. While others in the family may well follow the Trump theory of its doesn’t exist and if it does it will go away’ I think these two probably do realise how serious it is.

• Upvote 2

• samurai_sarah locked this topic