IGNORED

Jinjer 54: Three Month Countdown to Evangeline's Arrival on November 22

Coconut Flan

Continued from here:

Jeremy continues at seminary and eating out.  Jinger enters the last trimester of pregnancy.  Hopefully Felicity is still dancing.  

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Im not sure the Duggar’s understand deep relationships, they may think they have them. I also think the men and jessa make all the decisions so there’s no back and forth conversations to even film. 

• Upvote 5

Wow...couldn't tell Ivy and Felicity apart in those pictures.  At first I thought it was the same kid!

• Upvote 3

On 8/28/2020 at 7:31 PM, artdecades said:

Prop's face in these is massive mood. Considering making one my userpic

Felicity might be my new favorite. She seems like she is just  wholly unimpressed by Jessa and Ivy lol 

Edited by Ever
Typed too fast
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 7

27 minutes ago, Ever said:

Felicity might be my new favorite. She seems like she is just  wholly unimpressed by Jessa and Ivy lol 

Felicitys RBF is on point. At least, I’m hoping that’s what it is and that she’s not a generally unhappy little girl. Even though she looks like Jeremy’s mother, she’s got Jinger’s facial expressions. 

• Upvote 3

Ok a question for the masses. I’m putting this here because Jeremy is the latest one to do it, but I have seen all the fundies so it. I wanna know if normal people do it or it’s just a fundie thing. The Bates and duggars share in their own insta stories the other people’s Insta stories who wish them happy birthday. I don’t get why they do this? Is it to show how popular they are? I dunno it’s just not something I see other people I follow do.  Trivial but I’m just wondering if it’s normal or I’m just old and like I would just send them a message and say thanks... not repost it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok a question for the masses. I’m putting this here because Jeremy is the latest one to do it, but I have seen all the fundies so it. I wanna know if normal people do it or it’s just a fundie thing. The Bates and duggars share in their own insta stories the other people’s Insta stories who wish them happy birthday. I don’t get why they do this? Is it to show how popular they are? I dunno it’s just not something I see other people I follow do.  Trivial but I’m just wondering if it’s normal or I’m just old and like I would just send them a message and say thanks... not repost it. 

That’s pretty normal. It’s kind of like an acknowledgement thing 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

14 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

That’s pretty normal. It’s kind of like an acknowledgement thing 

Cheers. Here I am being all jaded thinking they were showing off lol 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

I’ve just looked at Jinger’s instastory and she is advertising some sort of singing broadcast with another woman. Is Jinger looking to launch a new career? Does the broadcast clash with the TLC show? What’s going on in Duggarland? 

I find this wording supremely ironic. 

You are right Jeremy, now adays some Christians are hatefull bigots as opposed to originally kind ones. 

Screenshot_20200909-210338.png

• Upvote 13
  • WTF 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Thorns said:

I find this wording supremely ironic. 

You are right Jeremy, now adays some Christians are hatefull bigots as opposed to originally kind ones. 

Screenshot_20200909-210338.png

That makes me sad. It reminds me of the hymn we sometimes sing at mass. I don’t remember the exact title but it’s something like “they’ll know we are Christians by our love.” It always bums me out because it feels like Christian has become a synonym for someone hateful and bigoted like the Duggars. When I see a company with “the fish” on their business card or van window, I automatically think “they’re probably crooked or do shoddy work.” 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

When I see a company with “the fish” on their business card or van window, I automatically think “they’re probably crooked or do shoddy work.” 

That’s always my thought when I see it and automatically avoid whatever business it is. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

14 minutes ago, princessmahina said:

That makes me sad. It reminds me of the hymn we sometimes sing at mass. I don’t remember the exact title but it’s something like “they’ll know we are Christians by our love.” It always bums me out because it feels like Christian has become a synonym for someone hateful and bigoted like the Duggars. When I see a company with “the fish” on their business card or van window, I automatically think “they’re probably crooked or do shoddy work.” 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They'll_Know_We_Are_Christians

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, princessmahina said:

That hymn has always made me a bit uncomfortable. I get what it is trying to say and the verses are great but the assumption that someone who acts with love must be Christian as opposed to Jewish, Muslim, Hindu etc feels  exclusionary . However, this is might be my over sensitivity based on a need to compensate for millennia of oppression by « Christians » towards other faith communities. Collective guilt is a odd feeling! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Has anyone else noticed how Jinger, since marrying Jeremy, seems to be a lot more full of herself? I noticed w the Jana episode that she was acting high and mighty- last night I rewatched the episode when Joe and Kendra visited them in Laredo and thought she was so pretentious. She was beyond fake w Kendra and soooo condescending. I think Jeremy is rubbing off on her and probably fills her head with grandiose ideas of who they are now as a couple. Then it just increased by moving to California as if the place you live lends weight to your importance.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 3

@Ever I suppose she probably thinks she has hit the jackpot- she’s got away from the compound, wearing what she wants and totally ignoring the ‘frugal’ rules yet she is still in favour with her parents and gets a share of the TLC cash along with other endorsements. In her view Jeremy is well educated, cultured and ambitious. They have blagged a very nice home that doesn’t depend on JB and mingle with micro celebrities that make her feel special. I expect she does feel sorry for those stuck on the compound or fallen from grace like Jill.

• Upvote 27
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

@Ever I suppose she probably thinks she has hit the jackpot-

I had the feeling she already thought that as soon as they entered a courtship, especially when they announced at Jessa's house. And in a way, she did hit the jackpot, she lives in a big mansion in a big fancy city.

But, idk, Jeremy would be of the last man I would pick as a husband from all the Duggar men and son-in-laws (except for Josh). I found it creepy that he chose a Duggar daughter almost 7 years his junior as a very worldly, and not sheltered at all, man. Jinger seemed like a 16 year old girl back then. And it doesn't seem like he lets her grow, either, he is just molding her into a different kind of little girl than she used to be, sad...

I just hope he doesn't cheat on her and stands by her.

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I get the impression Jeremy has carefully ‘encouraged’ Jinger to look and act like the woman he wants- blonde, well dressed, purporting to be refined and cultured (‘lover of all things classical’!) and totally in awe of him. 
Jeremy loves himself first and foremost and then, in no particular order, her loves his wife, daughter and the fame and lifestyle they bring him. I doubt he’d be stupid enough to jeopardise that- he knows Jinger is the one the fans love.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I had the feeling she already thought that as soon as they entered a courtship, especially when they announced at Jessa's house. And in a way, she did hit the jackpot, she lives in a big mansion in a big fancy city.

But, idk, Jeremy would be of the last man I would pick as a husband from all the Duggar men and son-in-laws (except for Josh). I found it creepy that he chose a Duggar daughter almost 7 years his junior as a very worldly, and not sheltered at all, man. Jinger seemed like a 16 year old girl back then. And it doesn't seem like he lets her grow, either, he is just molding her into a different kind of little girl than she used to be, sad...

Josh obviously aside, Jeremy is the one that seems most likely to cheat. From what I’ve seen, he seems like he needs a lot of praise and adoration from Jinger. Once she’s taking care of 2+ kids and has less time for him, who’s going to stroke his ego? 

Something about him just makes my skin crawl. 

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Idlewild said:

@Ever I suppose she probably thinks she has hit the jackpot- she’s got away from the compound, wearing what she wants and totally ignoring the ‘frugal’ rules yet she is still in favour with her parents and gets a share of the TLC cash along with other endorsements. In her view Jeremy is well educated, cultured and ambitious. They have blagged a very nice home that doesn’t depend on JB and mingle with micro celebrities that make her feel special. I expect she does feel sorry for those stuck on the compound or fallen from grace like Jill.

I think she feels very special... I think Jeremy sees himself as her “knight in shining armor” but jinger does too. This life is everything she ever appeared to want. Big city, nice house, cultured man to show her the world. I think it’ll be enough for a long time but she will eventually realize she’s never been remotely her own person. 

5 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Ugh I actually could see him cheating more than the others. (Other then josh but that goes without saying). I think much like jessa wanted to mold someone to what she wanted with Ben, I think Jeremy wanted to mold jinger into his brand. I’d imagine most women would think he’s very controlling but to jinger after living in the Duggar’s compound he feels like freedom. Just a guess 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic