IGNORED

Joy & Austin 31: Adding Evelyn Mae

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I know we all hate him but I think Hannie looks like the female version of Josh.

She does, but fortunately she’s looked less and less like him as she’s gotten older. I think she favors Jana and Joy a lot.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I think she looks very pretty and it’s nice she’s confident in her natural looks rather than the permed hair and make up the older girls went for before they got makeovers.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

On 11/23/2020 at 9:42 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Jana, Joy & Johanna all have a strong resemblance with each other & each also has a resemblance to another sibling.   

Ironically, because they all have the same name

(when using Joy's full first name, Joy-Anna)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

On 11/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I have a Parler acct. So far Joy has said, Hi, and posted some photos. 

That place SCREAMS safe space, there is a "Sensitive Content"  box to click, for I don't know, I thought they were the fuck your feelings party. I've been trolling for fun, we'll see how long before I'm banned for expressing my "free speech" ?

Do you still have that account? I am respectfully asking that anyone with Parler check on what Joy is liking.  Joy is allegedly following her friend Kristen Nicole Young, who is posting all kinds of dangerous and evil things on Parler. I would do it myself, but I don't have Parler and I'm nervous about going down the rabbithole. 

• Upvote 8

Watching the latest Forsyth youtube. They really are a cute couple, Austin is so good with the kids, sucks they have such assholeish, beliefs because they are a cute little family.  Gideon is the cutest little guy & apparently they watch Hallmark Christmas movies on their very prominently displayed TV in their family room. It is nice to see a duggar making Chicken & Green beans for dinner and not just giving G mac n cheese, which he asks for. 

• Upvote 18

2 hours ago, artdecades said:

I hope Johanna genuinely enjoys spending time with Joy and she hasn’t been assigned aunt mom duties until Evelyn can take over. 

I would imagine she does, Joy  is the only one of the older girls close enough in age to be a big sister in more than just title. Joy is 8 yrs older the next closest sister in age is Jinger and she's 12 yrs older and was her sister mom. Not to mention getting to go away for a the weekend to watch 2 kids for part of the day will be a hell of a lot less work than watching all those nieces and nephews at the TTH plus all the jurisdictions they have. Also Jenni was there with them as well, I saw a photo of her & Johanna on IG a the hunting camp/lodge w/ the daughter of the couple who owns the ranch J&A went hunting on, there is also a photo of her holding Evy.  

• Upvote 13
  • Bless Your Heart 1

And Trace Bates just posted and Instagram story of him holding Evelyn. In a pandemic. 

Not surprising at all, just infuriating. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 6

• 2 weeks later...

Joy posted pictures on Instagram of her sisters and sister in-laws having a ladies day out.  Lots of tags for sisters.  Jill was not in any of the pictures.

• Thank You 11

3 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Joy posted pictures on Instagram of her sisters and sister in-laws having a ladies day out.  Lots of tags for sisters.  Jill was not in any of the pictures.

And apparently Anna is Pregnant?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I cannot get over their blatant disregard for Covid advice and large gatherings. 

I assume a ladies’ wreath-making party is being filmed for TLC? Maybe that’s why Jill isn’t there?

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, FreeCalifornia said:

And apparently Anna is Pregnant?

I wouldn't think so. This is from the comments on her "happy birthday, Maryella" Instagram post from two weeks ago. And it isn't surprising, she would be pretty early announcing now based on her normal spacing. 

Screenshot_20201216-212728_Instagram.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

28 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Has Lauren always worn pants? 

Yes she has pants for a while, but not all the time. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Johannah said:

I cannot get over their blatant disregard for Covid advice and large gatherings. 

I assume a ladies’ wreath-making party is being filmed for TLC? Maybe that’s why Jill isn’t there?

If so it’s really poor that TLC are complicit with multi household super spread events- even Bens sister is there. It’s also quite unusual for Jessa to wear trousers when being filmed for CO. It could be Jill has more sense than to put her family at risk? 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Good thing Abbie is no longer a geriatric nurse. She would have killed off all the old people, with the Duggars mandatory biweekly superspreader events. 

My head hurts from all the different types of footwear. Sandals in December? Wellington boots inside? Other boots inside?Barefoot inside? Dirty feet! Does not a single person in this family own socks? Who wear wellies inside? Honestly those people.

• Upvote 29

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic