IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

On 1/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She just called her baby Scarlie on Instagram. What a horrible nickname. But I suppose it’s better than Scar and Scary!

I just went to her instagram and 2d ago she posted that they "ran into a scary bear" and they were holding the baby who was dressed like a bear. I know I'm lame but it was just a nice moment for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2022 at 4:59 PM, Nothing if not critical said:

Ashley has this in her stories today. I keep being amazed at how much fundies don't get Jane Austen's message.

Reveal hidden contents

C7E7A305-6EEC-406D-9521-34A8B083D745.thumb.jpeg.845d062134659eefb26ee80f056b753b.jpeg

I feel melancholic, because I live in a time that seems have killed the correct use of apostrophes. Also critical thinking. And am surrounded by people who think nothing of comparing masking up and getting vaccinated to the holocaust. Aside from that, I’m pretty happy to be able to wear jeans, be as “unrefined” as I want, take part in brutish manly things like getting educated, having legal rights, my own property… 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

In case anyone is wondering If motherhood has softened Ashley, she just shared a post to her stories about how women can’t preach to men and can never be pastors. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 2

13 minutes ago, artdecades said:

In case anyone is wondering If motherhood has softened Ashley, she just shared a post to her stories about how women can’t preach to men and can never be pastors. 

Well, I guess she will be deleting all of her social media since men can see it. Oh wait. She won’t. Because like Lori A, she is a hypocrite and can preach all she wants. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

Ashley has a story up about being able to utilize grocery and laundry delivery. I didn't know they lived in Mahantan. Very pricey. What does her husband do for a living? 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Ashley has a story up about being able to utilize grocery and laundry delivery. I didn't know they lived in Mahantan. Very pricey. What does her husband do for a living? 

He went to Wharton school of business at Penn state and I honestly can remember what kind of job he has. He also does some preaching at their church. But I know he works a 9-5 type job in NYC too.

I think it’s so interesting the sisters married brothers but they live very different lives. Ashley lives in Manhattan while Hannah lives in Ohio. And not a big city in Ohio. I think they are around Lancaster maybe. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He went to Wharton school of business at Penn state

It’s at the University of Pennsylvania, not Penn State, FYI. Some people feel very strongly about that because Penn is Ivy League and Penn State is not.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

47 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

It’s at the University of Pennsylvania, not Penn State, FYI. Some people feel very strongly about that because Penn is Ivy League and Penn State is not.

No, I understand. Colleges hate getting mixed up with one another. I feel bad for mixing them up. I’m sure there are folks who would like to tar and feather me now 😉

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley is showing off her husband for his bday. Multiple shirtless pics with hicky marks on his neck. I think I spelled that right. They actually look normal...but we know Ashley is one of the craziest fundies out there. My bets are she is secretly pregnant again. I hope her sister is as happy as she is.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 1

I don’t understand what she means by ‘masculine nature.’ The way she describes him, she could be talking about me or my husband. I guess both me and my husband have a masculine nature? 

7C10AE76-3672-4FC1-8BA9-0AE414299110.jpeg

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

"I often think about all the things God providentially did to keep us for each other"...which means she is SO glad she didn't end up with Nathan in TN!🤣🤣

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t understand what she means by ‘masculine nature.’ The way she describes him, she could be talking about me or my husband. I guess both me and my husband have a masculine nature? 

7C10AE76-3672-4FC1-8BA9-0AE414299110.jpeg

Fuck me, guy sounds like a toss pot! 

• Haha 10
  • I Agree 7

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Fuck me, guy sounds like a toss pot! 

Sometimes I see pictures of him and he looks cold and aloof. Which makes me uncomfortable. But I don’t think he’s like that all the time. I just have this feeling that when he gets angry, he gets really angry. But I have no proof. It’s just a gut feeling. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

What I love most about my feline headship is his feline nature.  He is furry and soft but also walks with very pointy feet and claws.  He is intense about taking his role as a lap warmer and cuddler very seriously, but also knows how to bat around a catnip pouch and not take himself too seriously.  He is very structured when it comes to certain things - like using the litterbox, meal times, and laying in puddles of sunshine - but he is also flexible and willing to move as the sun shifts when he needs to.  I wouldn't describe him as  "nice cat" - he could care less whether he is "pet" by lots of people - but he is a sociable cat and concerned primarily with loving me and loving my husband in the right way.  He is a deep purrer and quick to examine an empty lap or still hand, but he's also not hyper needy because he remembers that his relationship with us is controlled by him alone.  He is a good hunter and willing to take a strong stance against mice, even if they are mice that he has only imagined in the house.  These are just a few reasons I have a tremendous amount of love for my cat and can trust him to lead our family.  I feel snuggled and warmed every day.

Professor Snacks, you are the purrfect fit for me.  I often think about the animal control officer that brought you to my clinic, and all I can do is thank him for telling your old owners they couldn't have you back after I saved you from starvation.

I love you so much!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 14
  • Love 21

Ashley just posted this in her stories and it's making me so mad. 😡

Spoiler

C00D6B48-C28F-47C6-A33D-1B1D0E32C026.jpeg

How does the stupid bitch not realize that this war was started by Vladimir Putin, a self-proclaimed "manly man" who hates and prosecutes gay people, and who loves to pose shirtless with guns (much like her own beloved paragon of manliness, Eric). 
How can anyone be so wilfully blind?

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Angry 3
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

I have seen some fundies posting things that insinuate trump would have handled this better than Biden. Which is completely delusional! Trump kissed putin’s ass! We would be up shit creek if trump was currently president! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 2:38 PM, Tangy Bee said:

Ashley is showing off her husband for his bday. Multiple shirtless pics with hicky marks on his neck. I think I spelled that right. They actually look normal...but we know Ashley is one of the craziest fundies out there. My bets are she is secretly pregnant again. I hope her sister is as happy as she is.

I wish for her back to back, miserable pregnancies. Not unhealthy, just miserable. And happy, easygoing kids that never sleeps. 

On 2/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, Tangy Bee said:

"I often think about all the things God providentially did to keep us for each other"...which means she is SO glad she didn't end up with Nathan in TN!🤣🤣

Nathan wasn't crazy enough for her, probably.

• Upvote 2

On 2/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sometimes I see pictures of him and he looks cold and aloof. Which makes me uncomfortable. But I don’t think he’s like that all the time. I just have this feeling that when he gets angry, he gets really angry. But I have no proof. It’s just a gut feeling. 

Totally agree. It seems to be just below the surface.

That said: Oh my god, how cringe with the hickey pics. Most of us grew out of that phase by the time high school was over.

The hickey pics are almost as cringe as when Jill Dillard and Audrey Roloff share instagram pics with boxes of condoms intentionally visible -again: high school shit.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

The hickey pics are almost as cringe as when Jill Dillard and Audrey Roloff share instagram pics with boxes of condoms intentionally visible -again: high school shit.

When did Jill do this? Not surprised Audrey would, but Jilly Muffin is usually more reserved. Brownie points if JB and M saw the pics and had a meltdown.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Guanabana said:

When did Jill do this? Not surprised Audrey would, but Jilly Muffin is usually more reserved. Brownie points if JB and M saw the pics and had a meltdown.

Anybody else it would indeed be high school shit, but if Jillymuffin posted as a FU to her parents, good for her.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Guanabana said:

Whoops, after some more research it apparently was merely mentioned in an article -she admitted to using non-hormonal birth control and I had sworn there was a pic with it, but apparently it was just an interview.

Jill is usually more private, but at the same time she and Audrey have a very similar vibe; I won't be surprised if she does it in the future. I mean Nathan Bates' wife just shared a pic of themselves in a bubble bath -I swear, there's nothing more fundie than shoving their sex lives in the faces of not only their families, but the public in general.

I'm in my 30s and unmarried and I'm sure my mom knows I have sex, but I still deny it unless I can't avoid it -my mom is a doc and so sometimes I have to just use her knowledge as a resource, but I'm like "Mom, I need to ask Dr. Funderpants a question, not Mother Funderpants, so after said question is answered, let's never speak of it again."

My family is fairly conservative LDS, while I'm more secular in my views if not lifestyle, and so she usually answers the question/discusses it, and then reminds me that it was the Millennials that caused "Virtue" to be added to the list of Young Women's values, which... Guilty as charged.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 5:11 PM, Guanabana said:

On 3/8/2022 at 7:40 PM, patsymae said:

Anybody else it would indeed be high school shit, but if Jillymuffin posted as a FU to her parents, good for her.

How is posting a picture a hickey picture an FU to her parents? Why would JimBob and Michelle care? JB and Michelle flaunt their sexuality all the time. These are the same people who humped on mini-golf course and recreated Jessa and Ben's kissing picture. JB and Michelle tried very hard to keep their kids pure before marriage, but taught them to flaunt sex lives afterwards.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

How is posting a picture a hickey picture an FU to her parents? Why would JimBob and Michelle care? JB and Michelle flaunt their sexuality all the time. These are the same people who humped on mini-golf course and recreated Jessa and Ben's kissing picture. JB and Michelle tried very hard to keep their kids pure before marriage, but taught them to flaunt sex lives afterwards.

missed that totally. oops

• Upvote 2

On 2/26/2022 at 7:56 AM, Nothing if not critical said:

Ashley just posted this in her stories and it's making me so mad. 😡

Hide contents

C00D6B48-C28F-47C6-A33D-1B1D0E32C026.jpeg

How does the stupid bitch not realize that this war was started by Vladimir Putin, a self-proclaimed "manly man" who hates and prosecutes gay people, and who loves to pose shirtless with guns (much like her own beloved paragon of manliness, Eric). 
How can anyone be so wilfully blind?

So by this logic if anyone ever goes through a good time it makes them weak? I’m not sure that’s how life works…

• Upvote 3