IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

1 minute ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Did she delete the story or did it expire already?

I was going to ask the same thing! 

• Upvote 1

She must not be too sick with morning sickness because she still hasn't slowed down with harassing abortion clinics. Wonder what she's up to? It's her business but she makes a hobby of being in other's business so I find it weird she hasn't shared on social media yet. Or maybe it was her "masculine" husband's idea?

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I haven't watched her story, but the pregnant woman waddle is real. All my coworkers (lovingly) pointed out the day I started it during mine.

i remember the day I noticed too. I got out of the car to walk into work and thought to myself, "oh I am waddling (it is real)."

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

She is definitely pregnant and still out harassing at pp. Here's a recent photo of her (from her tagged on ig) out with her hate-group:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210706_145135.thumb.jpg.71ab3eb8918ffe54d12b875dbfb667bb.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 7/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, CanadianMamam said:

She has a baby registry in her Instagram profile, though when you follow the link it's not her name ?‍♀️

She always has baby registries for women she talks out of getting an abortion. My thoughts are that if you talk someone out of an abortion, you’re the one that should be buying all that stuff they can’t afford. 

• Upvote 13

You would think she wouldn’t be able to wait to announce a pregnancy to feel even more self-righteous and obnoxious while picketing. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She always has baby registries for women she talks out of getting an abortion. My thoughts are that if you talk someone out of an abortion, you’re the one that should be buying all that stuff they can’t afford. 

forever

10 hours ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

She is definitely pregnant and still out harassing at pp. Here's a recent photo of her (from her tagged on ig) out with her hate-group:

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210706_145135.thumb.jpg.71ab3eb8918ffe54d12b875dbfb667bb.jpg

god that pic makes me wanna smack her arrogant perky little head. As an inmate said to me once (about another highly annoying pregnant inmate). "she is not pregnant in her head, Miss." You had to be there and have prison officer humour but it still cracks me up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Edhelfin said:

Are pregnancy speculations allowed now?

Pregnancy specualtions have always been allowed just not well received. There is two camps under no circumstances judge another woman's body. And they are in a fertility cult and it is to be expected. A lot of people are in between both views. I am of the belief that it is fair game but discussions should be respectful and "body positive" not exactly what I want to convey but that general feeling. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Discussion of rules and forum self-policing goes in community discussion.  Thank you!

• Upvote 4

Is there a reason why Ashley and her band of harassers haven't been arrested yet?

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

On 7/6/2021 at 9:39 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Discussion of rules and forum self-policing goes in community discussion.  Thank you!

So you delete only my post discussing the rules, but not the two others? Seems fair. ?

• Move Along 2
  • Downvote 3

48 minutes ago, FrumpyAtheist said:

So you delete only my post discussing the rules, but not the two others? Seems fair. ?

Our posts were moved to Community to an I DON’tT LIKE THE RULES thread. Personally I wish mine was left here. I didn’t say anything against the rules and feel like my post could have been left where it was.

• Move Along 4

9 hours ago, FrumpyAtheist said:

Check your profile before fussing.  It was moved.  We don't delete posts.  If more showed up later, they will be moved.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

On 7/7/2021 at 2:39 PM, Lady Dondarrion said:

Is there a reason why Ashley and her band of harassers haven't been arrested yet?

It’s legal to counsel harrass women outside of abortion clinics. Thanks Supreme Court. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

I’m not sure what their dating/courtship rules are, but Ashley’s sister and brother in law are very touchy feely on her IG stories. And they are all on vacation with his family I think. I wonder if an engagement is eminent. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I’m not sure what their dating/courtship rules are, but Ashley’s sister and brother in law are very touchy feely on her IG stories. And they are all on vacation with his family I think. I wonder if an engagement is eminent. 

God I hope not! She’s only 18 and seems so immature. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Hannah (Ashley's sister) and the bro-in-law have been insta-official since April this year. 

Deeply depressing if they are already heading for marriage and she just turned 18 in May.

How long until she joins her sisters harassing at PP full time?

Edited by HideousGreenShirt
Clarity
  • Upvote 8

Ashley officially announced her worst kept secret pregnancy on IG. Looks to be 5-6 months; no due date was given 

• Upvote 9

26 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Ashley officially announced her worst kept secret pregnancy on IG. Looks to be 5-6 months; no due date was given 

Her hashtag says November. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her hashtag says November. 

Thanks, I was too busy rolling my eyes to catch her hashtag(s). ?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

This weird, sombre photo is my favourite from their announcement:

Screenshot_20210717_133301.thumb.jpg.4f9b7272ce4ab7578369a52497575d8b.jpg

I feel incredibly sad for this baby and the life it's being born into. 

More announcement photos in the spoiler. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210717_133214.thumb.jpg.811e50b222f24c3dfff0b83c93636815.jpgScreenshot_20210717_133225.thumb.jpg.48dd413f622ece4edb88923d81c22d40.jpgScreenshot_20210717_133247.thumb.jpg.04fb6190cde2600d3cbc7d51d27a20f8.jpg

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

14 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

This weird, sombre photo is my favourite from their announcement:

Screenshot_20210717_133301.thumb.jpg.4f9b7272ce4ab7578369a52497575d8b.jpg

I feel incredibly sad for this baby and the life it's being born into. 

More announcement photos in the spoiler. 

Hide contents

Screenshot_20210717_133214.thumb.jpg.811e50b222f24c3dfff0b83c93636815.jpgScreenshot_20210717_133225.thumb.jpg.48dd413f622ece4edb88923d81c22d40.jpgScreenshot_20210717_133247.thumb.jpg.04fb6190cde2600d3cbc7d51d27a20f8.jpg

I’m sure Ashley will wear her precious newborn on her chest while harassing women. The baby will be used as a prop to manipulate women. 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 2

I think those photos are creepy. Most of the fundies newborn pictures are creepy to me. It’s two over sexualized parents, one with a bump. 

is Hannah dating Eric’s brother? 

Edited by Lgirlrocks
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 6