IGNORED

Kitten Academy

Flossie

I know several people here are familiar with Kitten Academy.  Earlier today, I tuned in to their live stream for the first time in several days.  Immediately I found that the new Mom Cat was in labor and had already produced one kitten.  A few hours later I checked back in and there were two kittens.  Checking on twitter I saw that Mom Cat had actually had three kittens, but the first didn't survive, and there were doubts about the health of one of the other kittens at first.  

Now it's back to one kitten again.  Twitter hasn't been updated in several hours.  Is anyone out there on their Discord or a Patreon?  I think those people are chatting and up to date on what's happening.

Chris is up and just checked on the kitten, and I think Mom Cat might have just had another, but as she's camera shy I can't see what's happening with her.  I feel like things might not be going well with this litter.

• Upvote 1

Mr. A announced on Twitter that all the babies are gone. ?

• Sad 2

And Ira (one of Bebop's kittens) injured a leg running around the living room.  She's OK, but there was a mad dash to the vet to make sure.  It's been a really shitty week over there.

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

I think it's happened again.  Tuned in this morning to see a calico cat trying to have a kitten, with Chris right there trying to help, but the poor cat didn't want him messing with her.  I had to go and by the time I could check on KA again about an hour ago, there was nothing.  I see the gold mom cat and her 8 kittens, but nothing on the calico I saw this morning.  Nothing on Twitter or their Facebook page.  Any news?

• 1 year later...

Oh hey I didn't know there was a thread for this! Following!

I'm on the discord so can often get some info that way if something happens.

I'm not a big fan of the new micro-closeup compilations that are being done now. They are cool, but not instead of a real closeup. They are good for when Chris is super busy though I suppose, which he always is!

Currently waiting for Ocean to give birth.

• Upvote 1