IGNORED

Bro. Gary Hawkins 15: Not Sweet Fellowshipping with JRod - Yet

nelliebelle1197

3 hours ago, Xan said:

I'm confused.  Is he saying that people are against Facebook and Fox or that Facebook and Fox are against "some kinds of sins"?  And how is the media "separating families"?  Is the media at the border putting kids in cages?  And preachers aren't preaching "against the inward man"?  By inward man, does he mean soul or guts?  So many questions.  So few answers.

You are confused because you, unlike Gary, understand how language works. I know I shouldn't try to take Gary seriously, but . . .

I think he is saying that some people have just now given up on Fox and Facebook, and are preaching against them. Gary gave up on Fox a while back, and I think he still wants to use Facebook, so he doesn't preach against it yet.

He has gotten pissy, quite a few times over the past year, when defending his continued use of Facebook, so I think he gets some criticism about it (or, more likely, interprets someone casually mentioning that they don't use it as a criticism).

I wonder if some of his kids (and, more probably, Becky's) are not totally falling into line when it comes to believing that Trump is up for a second term, hence the "separating families" crap. Or maybe he's seen some disagreement in other families. But, yeah, it is disgustingly ironic, isn't it?

I'm pretty sure he means anything non-corporeal by the "inward man." But, as ever, he makes no sense - even in his belief system, aren't you supposed to preach that the inward man be saved, not just preach against it?

https://www.biblestudytools.com/dictionary/inward-man/

A Pauline term, nearly identical with the "hidden man of the heart" (1 Peter 3:4). The Greek original, 5 ho eso (also esothen) anthropos (Romans 7:22) is lexigraphically defined "the internal man," i.e. "soul," "conscience." It is the immaterial part of man--mind, spirit--in distinction from the "outward man" which "perishes" (2 Corinthians 4:16 the King James Version). As the seat of spiritual influences it is the sphere in which the Holy Spirit does His renewing and saving work (Ephesians 3:16). The term "inward man" cannot be used interchangeably with "the new man," for it may still be "corrupt," and subject to "vanity" and "alienated from the life of God." Briefly state

Of course, Gary wouldn't read that, because it references the original Greek. But I think it comes close to describing what he means by the "inward man," which makes his statement, as usual, make no sense.

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

I wonder if Gary has to pinch himself every morning, then check to make sure it's not 1/20/2021 yet.

Spoiler

image.png.52a9a93d78c6d843760c5242aa95d56e.png

He did a video of Becky playing the piano. After a few minutes, she stops.

Becky: "How's that?"
Gary: "Mm hmm."
Becky: "Mm hmm what?"
Gary: "Play some more."
Becky: "Play some more?"
Gary: "Yeah."
Becky: "Why?"
Gary: "'Cause ah said so."
Becky: "Why?"
Gary: "'Cause ah wanna hear it."

It was all quiet, affectionate and teasing, but still - blech.

Becky plays and sings for a while. I'd say that her ability to support her singing is a good sign post-surgically, but her singing has never been supported. Becky, there is a muscle called the diaphragm, it has nothing to do with birth control, and you should learn how to engage yours in more than just shallow breathing.

Gary gives her a "Whooo!" and something I can't understand at the end, she asks "What's all that about?" He says "What's what all about?" and the video ends, cutting off their witty flirtation.

Darn. Guess I'll have to go watch a Hepburn-Tracy movie, or the front stoop scene from The More the Merrier.

Someone asks after Becky's health in the comments.

Spoiler

image.png.2bd62cfc6e194cde12bcc9c2f5fb4ac1.png

Edited by thoughtful
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 10

16 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Becky, there is a muscle called the diaphragm, it has nothing to do with birth control, and you should learn how to engage yours

I laughed so hard at this, thank you ?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

Gary found a soulmate - Shane Vaughn, another deluded preacher who does Facebook live videos from his vehicle (I do think he's parked, at least). He is telling us, in as condescending a manner as possible, what happens if Trump refuses to accept the results of the election.

Spoiler

image.png.d8e4cc2629caeabbdaf54ab8582285d6.png

"The most powerful thing that keeps the peace in the United States of America is not required by law - it's just a custom, and um - it's called a concession speech."

OK, I know he means the thing that makes the transition from one president to another peaceful, not generally keeping the peace, but this cracked me up. Nope, not the armed forces, laws, police, his no-doubt-beloved 2nd Amendment, or even a little thing like citizens being honest and non-violent. Nope - it's the concession speech! 

He teaches us this about the presidency: "It's a powerful position - it's like a king fightin' for his throne."

Then he spews some shit about how Trump can win, because nothing is official yet, and it will all just go to Congress to be decided, because 12th Amendment. That's happened twice before (1800 and 1824), but it only happens if there is a tie in the number of electoral college votes. Not likely.

Gary has been reading the same Psalm as Phillip Rodrigues:

Spoiler

image.png.e5918ef8bf8cb5c32c360729786f8649.png

From Becky:

Spoiler

image.png.a73bdfda68a8dcc151e49f6616beed83.png

Nope.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 3
  • Thank You 8

Given GOD all the and Glory.
I could complain, tell sad story's.

Gary, I think you have the beginnings of a country song there. Oh, right, country music is evil.

Spoiler

image.png.56067dafb0567f2af141c771093891d4.png

As ever with Gary, the following can call up a mental image that is both hilarious and disgusting.

Spoiler

image.png.5682eb6af582037b7073e82b93c14d3f.png

Picture Trump trying to read and understand a letter from Gary. Quite the meeting of minds, there!

Of course, I know the letter wouldn't actually get to Trump. Gary got the idea from this, which he also posted:

image.png.94e3dc97f8552e47806d0ee5001f4c66.png

As fucked-up as Trump is, I found no evidence of such a request. Google, Gary - it's your friend. This AMERICA person knows how to use it.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 2

Becky is starting to become even more scary than Gary. I realize nearly all her posts are copy/pastes but still. She's reading that crazy stuff, and not even trying to think whether it's true before she reposts.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Becky is starting to become even more scary than Gary. I realize nearly all her posts are copy/pastes but still. She's reading that crazy stuff, and not even trying to think whether it's true before she reposts.

Gary bought her roses again, and she posted "I've got the best hubby!"

So we know she has lost touch with reality.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Given GOD all the and Glory.
I could complain, tell sad story's.

Gary, I think you have the beginnings of a country song there. Oh, right, country music is evil.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.56067dafb0567f2af141c771093891d4.png

As ever with Gary, the following can call up a mental image that is both hilarious and disgusting.

Hide contents

Picture Trump trying to read and understand a letter from Gary. Quite the meeting of minds, there!

Of course, I know the letter wouldn't actually get to Trump. Gary got the idea from this, which he also posted:

As fucked-up as Trump is, I found no evidence of such a request. Google, Gary - it's your friend. This AMERICA person knows how to use it.

Somehow I think this is some misguided effort to slow down the process of finalizing the counts and open court cases. I think just about every suit they’ve brought has been tossed out...

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, EyesOpen said:

Somehow I think this is some misguided effort to slow down the process of finalizing the counts and open court cases. I think just about every suit they’ve brought has been tossed out...

AFAIK they have all been tossed out once they came up and even some of the law firms are now worrying about their reputations after pursuing suits without any evidence. Still, it's hard to say no to those sweet, sweet fees.

• Upvote 10

4 hours ago, thoughtful said:

As ever with Gary, the following can call up a mental image that is both hilarious and disgusting

Hide contents

Gary thinks that Trump is going to use thousands of personal letters (some probably written in crayon) as evidence?   Oh no, Gary.  That's not how it works.  That's not how any of this works.  

On the other hand, at least it keeps them busy and possibly away from Facebook for a while.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 4

Is the order in your post the order of priority in your mind, Gary?

Spoiler

image.png.55b28767ba11cbd9c559eb3d4d68c8aa.png

Let's see . . .

1. Pinto beans.
2. Cabbage.
3. Gym and nekkid lady video.
4. Wife who just had surgery.

Seems very . . . Gary.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

• samurai_sarah locked this topic