• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
nelliebelle1197

Seewalds 44: Skip the Ads and Jessa Won’t Get Paid!

allthegoodnamesrgone

Everyone I know that married as a teen either to have sex or because they were already having sex are divorced now. About 1/2 the people I know who married out of high school just because they wanted to, are still married the other 1/2 are divorced as well.  It seems the key is marrying for love not for hornyness. 

indianabones
17 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Ben’s sister Jessica has been married over a year (I think) and has not announced a pregnancy. She is a police officer and is continuing her career, at least at the moment. So perhaps there is hope for Michelle. 

Jessica also moved out of her parents' house and in with her boyfriend (not the guy she's married to.) She's kind of been the black sheep of the Seewalds, though her relationship with her parents seems to have warmed since her wedding. Despite the fact that she's no longer fundy she still shares the same repugnant political beliefs as the rest of her family.

ExTeach713
1 hour ago, Angelface said:

Ben’s sister Jessica has been married over a year (I think) and has not announced a pregnancy. She is a police officer and is continuing her career, at least at the moment. So perhaps there is hope for Michelle. 

Sorry I’ve posted the same information as Bluebirdbluebell.

Was she the sister who was on Say Yes to the Dress? I remember an appointment where one of Ben’s sisters wanted a sexy dress. Jesse was there.

Pecansforeveryone

@ExTeach713, yes Jessica was the sister on Say Yes To The Dress. I was impressed Gwyn, her mother supported her buying a  dress that was nike, even by some non-fundie standards. 

Edited by Pecansforeveryone
Add a word
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

JermajestyDuggar
10 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

@ExTeach713, yes Jessica was the sister on Say Yes To The Dress. I was impressed Gwyn, her mother supported her buying a  dress that was nike, even by some non-fundie standards. 

I don’t think the Seewalds were ever super into modesty like the Duggars. I don’t think they all wear bikinis or anything. But I don’t think they were ever strict like the Duggars. 

JDuggs
14 hours ago, indianabones said:

Jessica also moved out of her parents' house and in with her boyfriend (not the guy she's married to.) She's kind of been the black sheep of the Seewalds, though her relationship with her parents seems to have warmed since her wedding. Despite the fact that she's no longer fundy she still shares the same repugnant political beliefs as the rest of her family.

How did you know that Jessica was living with her ex-boyfriend? I don’t think I ever got that impression from her social media. I also don’t recall any indication of friction with her parents. It seems like Jessica has been living on her own terms since she turned 18 so I don’t think she was ever fundy. She was snarky about the Duggars and Jessa when Ben and Jessa were courting/engaged. She dresses in a “sexy” way at appropriate times (beach, night out) and is open about drinking alcohol. She’s been working as a police officer for a couple of years now and that has got to be a tough profession for a young woman. I assume she’s anti-abortion, but I bet she’s okay with birth control.