IGNORED

Have You Heard of James Saroka?

LorEl

I'm absolutely new to this forum but I need to know if any of you have heard of James Saroka. He is, I don't even know what to say since I'm so shocked, a psycho. He abuses his girlfriend on social media. He changed her whole personality. If you want to check it out please be careful if you have experienced abuse! Take care of yourself. 

This is a wonderful examination of his tactics. This psychologist has more videos on him. 

https://youtu.be/yV--8_6Wsow 

And this is not only about the abuse, it's also about his scams etc. 

Edited by Coconut Flan
Text speak
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

It's really awful. I can only watch a few minutes at a time and afterwards need sunshine and the laughter of my children. 

She changed so much, she lost weight and in a recent video all her joyfulness was gone. She had a blank face. 

• Upvote 3

Ok I haven’t finished the second video but I swear he says “ex-girlfriend.” I’m hopeful that’s true because she needs away from him. I’m not surprised she comes from a religious background. 

• Upvote 2

They have broken up a couple of times. Most youtube commenters think she is still with him, she is in the background oftentimes. 

Rumor has it that he wanted a poly-amorous relationship and she did not. 

Another rumor is that he wants her to go to school and work. 

You just never know with him. 

• Upvote 2

Yes, I’ve come across his name on YouTube a few times. Here’s a video by a professional psychologist who analyzes his behavior in a manner I find quite comprehensive and informative: 

The video presenter has uploaded two or three other videos about J. S. abusing his girlfriend, you guys can find them when clicking on her channel. To sum it up, he’s a giant, abusive piece of sh** 

• Thank You 1

The first video I posted is also made by her. She is good. 

Yes, I agree. He is a abusive, freaking piece of sh**! 

• Thank You 1

18 hours ago, LorEl said:

Rumor has it that he wanted a poly-amorous relationship and she did not. 

I love when these controlling fucksticks want to have a polyamorous relationship, not realizing that their girlfriend will promptly be drowning in dick while they struggle to even get a date as a poly guy.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5