IGNORED

Counting on Season 11: TLC Manufactured Drama While Waiting for Life Events

Coconut Flan

According to the main family Ig, they have been courting at least by a year since they have getting to know her and the family better. He was 16! ?

• Sad 5
  • WTF 7

I know Claire is only a couple years older than Justin, but he looks like he’s 15 and she’s in her 20s. ?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 17

So...what does he do besides being a Duggar? Ya'll know he could possibly have a baby on the way by next Christmas. Fundies always say the same thing. "Looking forward to see what the Lord has in store." They already KNOW what's in store. Claire is the perfect skirt wearing fundie that JB and Michelle would approve of. These boys are playing it safe so far.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

So...what does he do besides being a Duggar? Ya'll know he could possibly have a baby on the way by next Christmas. Fundies always say the same thing. "Looking forward to see what the Lord has in store." They already KNOW what's in store. Claire is the perfect skirt wearing fundie that JB and Michelle would approve of. These boys are playing it safe so far.

He's a Duggar so he might have a baby on the way by this Christmas!

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 6

Based on Claire’s post, I think engagement is very near if they aren’t engaged already. Justin will be 18 in November, and I don’t think they’ll waste anytime if they’ve been together this long. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 6

@Tangy Bee I think he has worked or is working as a mechanic maybe with Kendra's dad or so? And you mean the second kid coming by next Christmas right? Anyway I think we will see an engagement around his bday to celebrate something special and a wedding maybe if not by Christmas (too soon) by Saint Valentine 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Yeah, if they couldn’t wait until he was 18 to announce the courtship, the engagement and wedding are already in motion and will happen soon.  They probably want to have godly sex ?.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

They have a home to discuss them now that they have announced.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I think Justin is way too young to get married but this does help explain the seeming gulf between him and Jackson... how in the past couple of years, Justin has been a part of the group with all of the other brothers, while Jackson has been left out (and then partnered with Tyler who is quite a bit younger).  Justin must be somewhat mature for his age.  

It's always been like that. Even very early on in 19 kids and counting, it's clear Jackson's closest sibling was Hannie not Justin and he's generally grouped with the little girls, and Justin with the older boys. I think the brothers found Jackson annoying. 

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

According to the main family Ig, they have been courting at least by a year since they have getting to know her and the family better. He was 16! ?

Claire and Justin in their announcement video: “our families have known each other for over 20 years!”

the Duggars in this post: “we’ve loved getting to know Claire and her family this year!” 

whenever I see this stuff I just am reminded how shallow all the relationships in their lives are. 

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Wow, it really was Justin! 17 years old and already courting, plus they have been talking/spending time together by months! I see an engagement coming before the end of the year at this point

In his pictures of him smiling, is it I am so in love with this girl smile or I'm getting outta this house one way or another smile? Just saying.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Okay..... y’all know I am oddly obsessed w Lauren Caldwell (sorry.) ? This new announcement of child bride, Justin, has me Thinking two ways- One, I’m kind of a little more okay w Lauren and James (even though I’ve been a Jason/Lauren fan) bc I think James is taking his time, doing things right, getting to know her and building a house. They’ve obviously been getting to know each other a long time so he’s not rushing in like Justin simply bc he needs to get laid. Side note: I’m looking forward to seeing Claire’s personality bc she’s giving me Swanson vibes. 
my other thought on all this is poor Lauren Caldwell. You know it’s gotta sting a little bit that whichever guy she’s with hasn’t taken the jump and a younger brother has. 

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 5
  • Confused 2

aren't we all going to fall off our chairs If Lauren Caldwell pops up in a courtship not with a duggar, she will become like ashley slayer and get her own thread in the duggars 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Ever said:

Stalker level 100: 

Do these necklaces look the same? 

B715A4EB-DC07-4ACC-996A-A2B816E5C588.jpeg

8130804D-7CC4-4FD4-964B-731E89DD71A3.jpeg

similar but I don't think same the second one seems a bit more dense in the middle. 

edt is that second one Lauren Caldwell?

Edited by AussieKrissy

Just now, AussieKrissy said:

similar but I don't think same the second one seems a bit more dense in the middle. 

Okay..... I was thinking maybe the Duggar boys were handing out these same necklaces to their girls. Would have made future speculation a lot easier!!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Ever said:

Okay..... I was thinking maybe the Duggar boys were handing out these same necklaces to their girls. Would have made future speculation a lot easier!!

still could be a possibility, they could have gone shopping together and bought similar but not matching ones from the same shop... sounds like a tlc episode to me 

• Upvote 5

The craziest part of all of this to me is that if they were not Fundie's on the rush to the alter and world domination through population, I would find nothing strange about a 17 year old boy having a girlfriend. But knowing that he's going to be married in the next 6 months likely ( and that might be a little generous) and very soon after have a baby, it makes it seem so strange. I was dating my husband when he was 17, but we weren't married until he was 21 and didn't have a baby until he was 28. I'm also older by 16 months so he is the "young" one in our friend group. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, Ever said:

Okay..... y’all know I am oddly obsessed w Lauren Caldwell (sorry.) ? This new announcement of child bride, Justin, has me Thinking two ways- One, I’m kind of a little more okay w Lauren and James (even though I’ve been a Jason/Lauren fan) bc I think James is taking his time, doing things right, getting to know her and building a house. They’ve obviously been getting to know each other a long time so he’s not rushing in like Justin simply bc he needs to get laid. Side note: I’m looking forward to seeing Claire’s personality bc she’s giving me Swanson vibes. 
my other thought on all this is poor Lauren Caldwell. You know it’s gotta sting a little bit that whichever guy she’s with hasn’t taken the jump and a younger brother has. 

Maybe Lauren doesn't WANT to get married right now and start having baby after baby after baby like her sister and her mother.  That is IF she's with Jason or James, Or Jed or Jer or whatever howler is over 18 and not engaged already. 

• Upvote 7

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a second courtship announcement tonight. Not willing to bet on it, but I think it’s possible...

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Ever said:

The new episode is up but I can’t watch it :(

It’s on YouTube already, if you’re able to watch there. I’m out of the US and I can so I guess most people can. I’ll watch it today after work.

Spoiler

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic