IGNORED

Counting on Season 11: TLC Manufactured Drama While Waiting for Life Events

Coconut Flan

35 minutes ago, Angelface said:

I wonder if it is a Duggar boy, James perhaps?

Gosh, I hope not. Lol I’m still hoping it’s Jason. 
James can have snobby Lauren’s sister.

As far as the Caldwell family not following her, I was wondering if a courtship was going to be announced soon perhaps they’d wait to follow her until then? Kind of cast doubt on the account??? Maybe I’m looking too far into this lol

33 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Another’s note worthy account. Only slightly more colourful than the Jinjer’s... fell down a majorie Jackson hole while looking... didn’t she (seem) to dodge a bullet. Her account is a shiny snore worthy account.... I did find it a little too interesting only for the dodged a duggerness of it.  

Going to stalk now.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, TeaGrannie said:

The bio says it’s a fan account. 

Oh they edited it! Damn. False alarm lol

thanks for updating us!

• Upvote 1

It didn’t initially state it was a fan account, tho. Marjorie Jackson, Jennifer Hartono and that Madison chick are still following, so a lot of people thought it was legit.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

It didn’t initially state it was a fan account, tho. Marjorie Jackson, Jennifer Hartono and that Madison chick are still following, so a lot of people thought it was legit.

So weird to have a fan account initially posing as real for someone so inconsequential to a show with a bazillion more important cast members. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

18 hours ago, Angelface said:

Fee foe fie fum.......... I smell a courtship in the air. 

I wonder if it is a Duggar boy, James perhaps?

Turns out this is a fan account. No excitement after all!

• Upvote 1

The account struck me as odd from the beginning, (even before the fan account disclaimer), there weren't any personal photos. Two stock photos, a family photo I'm pretty sure I've seen on the Caldwell's Instagram, and a pic of Garrett and Addison that Kendra/Joe posted. I'd expect an original photo or two.

• Upvote 3

Edited to add - sorry I guess I hadn't finished reading all the responses like I thought I had!

It does say "fan account" on the bio and only has stolen pics.  Some familiar names following it but no duggars or Caldwell's ?‍♀️

Edited by lezajenda
  • Upvote 1

Someone asked on the Caldwell family Instagram if Lauren has her own account and they responded saying that she doesn’t but they may start one soon. They apparently spent the day on the lake together for Kendras birthday.....with James. 

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

Yeah that pic of James is curious...I’m surprised Kendra posted it.  Unless James is the decoy for another J boy, or a Jaren courtship announcement is imminent.

I don’t know, I just don’t see those two together. I’ve been wrong before tho...

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Yeah that pic of James is curious...I’m surprised Kendra posted it.  Unless James is the decoy for another J boy, or a Jaren courtship announcement is imminent.

I don’t know, I just don’t see those two together. I’ve been wrong before tho...

I'd say it's because it's weird for James to be courting first of the howlers, but then Joy got married before JD and Jana's still single, so ?‍♀️ But it is weird for him to be tagging along if he's not at least pre-courting Lauren. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

They did tag @duggarfam so it's possible that more Duggars were there and not pictured.

Lauren wasn't in the pics either, yet you'd assume she would be there since she's close to Kendra.  Maybe she was sitting next to Jason so they avoided posting pics of them.  We'll find out soon enough I guess.  

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Lauren wasn't in the pics either, yet you'd assume she would be there since she's close to Kendra.  Maybe she was sitting next to Jason so they avoided posting pics of them.  We'll find out soon enough I guess.  

Lauren was in some pics on a tube with her other sister. Not sure which account posted those. Kinda weird all around. 

9 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Lauren was in some pics on a tube with her other sister. Not sure which account posted those. Kinda weird all around. 

Idk if you’re thinking about this pic, but that’s Kendra not Lauren

Spoiler

E0320C58-118C-4E5D-8F2D-9DB913F7871F.thumb.jpeg.918290702c712a3ee90853ba76cb7b81.jpeg

• Thank You 1

Counting On Season 11 Episode 6 "A Beautiful Miracle"

Part 1

Spoiler

It's 7:30AM, 11 days before Lauren's due date. Her and Josiah are at home and making sure they have everything ready for when they go to the hospital. Jill is with them. Lauren was 2cm dilated at her last doctor's appointment and is having some contractions. They head over to the Swanson house to walk up and down the stairs and use their treadmill. They wanted to have Jill with them since she knows a lot about labor and she could help them decide when to go to the hospital. Lauren wanted a hospital birth because it's what her mom's always done and she has a good doctor. After the exercise, the contractions pick up but Lauren doesn't think she's dilated enough. They head back over to their house.

It's been a week since Addison was born. Garrett wasn't too sure about Addison at first and he's been a bit jealous, especially when Kendra is holding her. Jessa & Ben talk about transitioning from one to two. Michelle advises trying to get the kids on a similar schedule. 

At 5:45PM, Lauren's been in labor for 24 hours. They're now heading to the hospital; She's 3cm and 80% effaced. She could have labored at home a bit longer, but she's glad they went to the hospital when they did since her contractions started picking up soon after. Lana (Lauren's mom), Michelle, and Jill are with them. She's having a lot of back pain since Bella's head is against her spine. Lauren tries sitting on an exercise ball, but labor the pain is a lot. She gets an epidural and Michelle says she's doing amazing. She wasn't planning on getting an epidural, but the pain was too much around the time she was 6cm dilated. Her right leg feels heavy and she becomes dizzy from her heart rate dropping. She lays down, which helps with the nausea and dizziness, but the epidural doesn't seem to have helped much with the pain. After 2 hours, they decide to do another one. She still is in a lot of pain after that as well. 34 hours into labor, Lauren is starting to feel frustrated from the pain and the labor not progressing. She's been awake for almost 2 days and is exhausted, so she's given something to help her sleep. 

Meanwhile, Ben & Jessa are going to put together a care basket for Josiah & Lauren. They head to the grocery store and Ben wipes down the entire cart with disinfectant wipes. Lauren's into healthy eating, so they want to get fresh foods. Spurgeon drops a mini watermelon and it cracks, so they end up with two melons. Jessa wants to eat them, but Ben is worried about germs. A TH of various Duggars saying what they would put in a care basket for new parents. Common answer include coffee, diapers, chocolate. Jessa & Ben get a laundry basket to fill up with everything they got.

Part 2

Spoiler

It's now 40 hours into labor and Lauren has gotten some sleep. The doctor has said that if things don't start picking up within the next hour, they may have to discuss having a c section. Josiah says it's a scary idea, since it isn't what they wanted, but he knows they have to do everything they can do to protect the mom and baby. 3 hours later, her contractions were still too far apart, so they decide to give her some pitocin. Lauren feels like she can't do this for much longer due to the pain and exhaustion. The pitocin causes the contractions to pick up and her to dilate. She starts pushing. Bella Milagro is born on November 8, 2019 at 4:24PM, 6lbs 5oz & 18.5in. She opened her eyes right away and was looking around. Lauren says going through a loss and then finally having a healthy baby is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Jim Bob comes over to hospital later on to meet Bella and help them pack up. Michelle calls Lauren a 'woman of steel' for getting through that long, painful labor and says Josiah and Lauren are a great team. Bella smiles a lot and Lauren says she really is a gift from God to show her the joy in the world.

3 weeks later, Jinger and Jeremy are making gingerbread cookies. Duggar family fun night is tonight and they're having a gingerbread house making competition. JinJer are going to participate via video chat. Jinger puts a pregnant belly on a gingerbread person and hopes the family will be able to see it. She's 10 weeks pregnant. Jeremy has to go to a meeting, so Jinger tries to make the cookies and watch Felicity at the same time. She's got less than a hour until fun night starts, so she's relieved when Jeremy gets back and she can focus on decorating the cookies. The teams have an hour to put together and decorate their houses. James and Jason decide to make a ship instead of a house. They used a hot glue gun to keep it together and a drill to make a hole for the mast (I feel like you should be disqualified for making it inedible, but good for them thinking outside of the box I guess). Jana's team is struggling and she says she gives up. JB comes over to try and help. He somewhat manages to get it to stand up. 

Times up and Michelle goes around to look at all of the house. James and Jason's ship isn't half bad. Josiah and Lauren made a basic cottage and used graham crackers to make a chimney. Lauren had to decorate one handed since she was holding Bella. Jana picks up her team's house and tries to bring it over to show Jinger and Jeremy, but it ends up falling apart. JAbbie made a barn out of graham crackers with marshmallow sheep and a pretzel fence. Jinger and Jeremy reveal their house and Michelle takes a picture of the laptop screen. She doesn't notice the pregnant jingerbread person, so Jeremy moves it closer to camera. She figures it out and screeches about how Jinger's pregnant. Jana looks unamused. Everyone starts clapping and the little kids are jumping around. This will be grand baby number 18.

Next week: Jeremy sets up a surprise birthday party for Jinger, Ben gets laser eye surgery to correct his vision, Michelle and Jana visit Jinger after her miscarriage.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 17
  • Love 1

@llg1234- thank you for the recap. 
Unless you are deeply interested in other women’s labour and delivery (and I’m not) I cannot see the appeal of episodes like this. A very young woman going through what sounds like a brutal time and Jessa and Ben shopping. They’re going to have to come up with something better- and I don’t mean Jeremy showing the bumpkins how sophisticated his parties are and Ben getting free surgery. The latter sounds like an updated version of the dentist trips they used to show.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I didn't realize how far along Jinger was. I was assuming 5-6 weeks. 10+ is a later first trimester miscarriage. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 12

The Duggar’s sure are quiet today. Usually there are 100 posts about “Watch Counting On tonight!!” 
when I had a peek on Instagram earlier I didn’t see one. For any of them. That’s weird.

1 minute ago, Ever said:

The Duggar’s sure are quiet today. Usually there are 100 posts about “Watch Counting On tonight!!” 
when I had a peek on Instagram earlier I didn’t see one. For any of them. That’s weird.

I noticed the same thing. They also haven’t wished Kendra a happy birthday (I didn’t expect everyone to but at least the Duggar family account).

I was thinking maybe it’s because Joy is having the baby atm but I’m not sure. 

• Upvote 6

I was thinking that could be a reason as well. Or an announcement would be coming soon and they’ll push the show  In a congratulatory post lol Maybe it’ll be Joys baby.....

side note: theCaldwell family took down the photos of their birthday lake adventures. Kendra left hers up. Weird.

Edited by Ever
  • Upvote 2

Welp, they did end up posting, so nothing to see here I guess.

I kinda don’t want baby Forsyth to be born today because I don’t want her to share a birthday with Kendra. I’m into the fact that the Duggars have barely any shared birthdays. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic