IGNORED

Evangelical Conspiracy Theory Video Shannon McKain Carroll

quiversR4hunting

My friend (nurse) sent me this video because she wanted my opinion on how to respond to her SIL who believes all this - holy crap. Here is the 28 minute video: https://www.facebook.com/612379485/videos/10158516998624486/ 

She tells everyone she won't cite her sources, and she is only talking to those that have open minds (but hers is shut off to other opinions) and those that want to see a different perspective. She also want to be an encouragement of the truth but then says it is her personal belief...huh? Before the first 2:30 minutes she is already into spiritual manipulation. 

High level her beliefs: this virus has been planned for a long time look at the rockefellers, WHO, UN 2030 targets, all point to a planned agenda - she references the pandemic exercise in fall of 2019 https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/03/26/fact-check-bill-gates-backed-pandemic-exercise-didnt-predict-covid-19/5081854002/ She says covid-19 is to distract from child trafficking. Says Bill Gates and his dad are eugenicists and they want a capitalist shut down and increase our isolation and this is a test run for a future planned sickness. also mandatory vaccines what is that about? Why is the gates foundation the #1 provider of vaccines? Why not help poverty or clean water or education (seriously, lady!) she says Dr. Fauci is in cahoots with all of it. She says they are pushing this vaccine fast (ummm Trump is pushing it hard but no mention of his role in all this) and they are using fetal cells and insert chips and mark of the beast and it all lines up with scripture (she gives none). 

Then she goes into masks - they are to instill fear, there is science for and against masks. She says you can make science say anything (umm same for the Bible). we must use common sense to protect ourselves like vit d, e and c and wash hands frequently and stay away from those that are sick-why aren't those being pushed? (does she live under a rock? 6 feet, wash hands and masks...I just can't with this lady) Then she tries to talk about herd immunity. Then she said numbers are going up because there are more tests and herd immunity is happening so more are getting it. (Huh? that is the opposite of herd immunity, right?)

Then she says if you are opposite of the liberal agenda you are silenced! HAHAHA LOL LMAO - fox news anyone?!?!

BLM the organization goes against Christian values. People hate trump because he is cleaning house and knows people's secrets! 

She references 2 Timothy 1:7 (fear is not a gift from God - that is always taken out of context but I am not a scholar) Ephesians 6 (?) about waking up and 2 Chronicles 7:14 (humble and pray)

Why don't these "christians" believe Jesus about the ends of times?  “Of the day and hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone” (Matthew 24:36) this from a Franciscan https://www.franciscanmedia.org/friar-s-e-spirations-lord-when-will-the-world-end/

So anyone know anything about this lady and her pastor husband. She was home schooled went to Indiana U SE for nursing, she sells essential oils. She is now homeschooling their kids. Her husband is senior pastor here: https://www.thevbc.org/experience 

Edited by Coconut Flan
added the book of Matthew
  • WTF 2

18 minutes ago, justwatching said:

She’s kind of covered all the bases, hasn’t she.

Think she missed 5G and the Russian/Chinese/EU agenda, but otherwise she's right in there.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

Think she missed 5G and the Russian/Chinese/EU agenda, but otherwise she's right in there.

Oh I forgot about those! Maybe the next video for "truth seekers"

• Love 1

She left out George Soros.

Bro Gary had a similar video from a "minister," some months back.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, JMarie said:

Aaaaaand reported as false news

I had done that too, bummer it wasn’t already taken down by my report. It had been up 5 days by the time I saw it. :( 

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2020 at 9:12 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

She says covid-19 is to distract from child trafficking.

The child sex trafficking/Democrat pedophile ring  thing is a core Qanon belief.  Breitbart News (!) reported on a Tarrant County (Dallas/Ft. Worth) demonstration against child sex trafficking this weekend.  Activists Protest Child Sex Trafficking in Fort Worth: ‘It’s Up to Us to Stop It’

More accurate article title: Qanon Wingnuts Who Believe Qanon Child Sex Trafficking Hoax Make Signs and Shout at Clouds.

Here's a quote: 

“But the fact that everybody on the social media groups are censoring it makes it an even bigger deal while promoting pedophiles and saying pedophilia is a sexual orientation and not a disease,” James told Breitbart News.

Anyway, the child sex trafficking/Democrat pedophile ring thing is a place where Qanon and Trumpvangelicals intersect. 

Folks who are deep into this CANNOT BE CONVINCED that it is a fringe belief or a whack-a-doo conspiracy theory. Don't try. Don't waste your breath or ink. They've already gone over the edge and are in free fall. 

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5

• 5 months later...

I checked out her FB page, just to see what she's up to. She had a Zoom call with a "holistic nurse practitioner" a few days ago, discussing how to treat "c0-v!d" (isn't she clever?).

Spoiler

Meanwhile, I just found out a classmate's sibling died from covid this week. Two weeks ago, my friend's spouse died from covid. They were in their 50s and 40s, respectively.

• Sad 5

• 6 months later...
On 7/19/2020 at 7:49 PM, Ozlsn said:

Soros and Bezos. Kinda suspicious that his net worth (on paper) skyrocketed from the pandemic, isn't it?

• I Agree 4