IGNORED

Lori Alexander 77: Back in Door County Again

Today in Loriland: women need to always be under their father’s care until marriage least they become sluts. Because you know women aren’t capable of making good decisions on their own. She so viciously wants to destroy a woman’s independence. But at the same time the thought of giving up her independence by wearing a mask or not going to church in person makes her swoon in anguish. 

Sex before marriage isn’t my thing but some of it stems from leaning more demisexual biromantic. And my religious beliefs make me lean away from it as a personal choice for myself. But it’s not something I judge others for because it’s not my business. Considering women to be damage goods because they make a choice like having sex is terrible. Wise, safe decisions are important but one can have sex while being wise and careful.  Lori doesn’t teach biblical womanhood. She doesn’t teach women how to help their neighbor or really even be good wives and mothers. Her teaching is the equivalent to stale, moldy bread. 

• Upvote 21
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Today in Loriland: women need to always be under their father’s care until marriage least they become sluts.

Ummm....uhhhh....yeah right! I may not have exactly been a "slut" but let's just say I had a helluva lot of fun until I got pregnant w/my oldest (at 17). 

• Upvote 7

Stayed a virgin in high school. The guy I was dating was the  "kiss and tell" everyone far and wide type if you get my meaning. I refused to give him or anyone the chance to do that.

Not a "slut", more of a technical virgin in college until I decided to give it up  to my steady boyfriend  when I was nearly 20. 

Although (TMI warning) I do remember the descriptive phrase " can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" being used by a serious boyfriend about me.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sarah92 said:

Today in Loriland: women need to always be under their father’s care until marriage least they become sluts.

Lori’s subtle digs at Alyssa aren't so subtle 

• Upvote 5

How about if you are pro life you will wear a mask. I have worked in healthcare for over a year now. If an employee felt sick or was, this was pre covid, they would wear a surgical mask. If they had to clean or go into an airborne isolation room they had to be fitted for an n95 mask. Mask work if everyone uses them correctly. This isn’t a manipulation tactic. This is a let’s save as many as we can. 90C071E4-3CE4-4C89-AD7F-15B7F751B425.thumb.png.6d38d032d9ac0e3096a366b9257f1031.png

Spoiler

692E270F-C69B-4AD6-A29F-935B3ED1AA55.thumb.png.ca24d4e64b8ac343f9836bac02b3e4a8.png1CFF6434-BC0A-4DF1-9DBF-0D1186C2D1ED.thumb.png.42762f3376179765dae7c1d01f6c5aea.png

What did they do during the Spanish flu? They wore masks and social distanced. In places where they didn’t the death rate sky rocketed. 
https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i/1918-flu-pandemic

below is some information on how masks work. At the start of covid no one knew how it spread or how quickly it could spread. Science has shown us more effective ways of killing covid. In covid rooms, when a patient discharged, we use to do a three step cleaning process. It took several hours and wasn’t that effective. Fast forward a month and we were doing a two step cleaning process. After the room was cleaned we were spraying it with bleach. Within two minutes any covid left on the surfaces were killed. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

thanks to the maga people who protested in Washington without social distancing or wearing a mask the number of positive cases will continue to grow. Thanks to trump and his kind, who did not believe in wearing a mask, we have lots of people testing positive. Trump got it and spread it. ?‍♀️ No one can tell me he is pro life. No one who refuses to wear a mask is pro life. Refusing to vaccinate, unless deemed medically unsafe, is not pro life. It’s pro death and pro ignorant. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 7

5 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

How about if you are pro life you will wear a mask. I have worked in healthcare for over a year now. If an employee felt sick or was, this was pre covid, they would wear a surgical mask. If they had to clean or go into an airborne isolation room they had to be fitted for an n95 mask. Mask work if everyone uses them correctly. This isn’t a manipulation tactic. This is a let’s save as many as we can. 90C071E4-3CE4-4C89-AD7F-15B7F751B425.thumb.png.6d38d032d9ac0e3096a366b9257f1031.png

Reveal hidden contents

692E270F-C69B-4AD6-A29F-935B3ED1AA55.thumb.png.ca24d4e64b8ac343f9836bac02b3e4a8.png1CFF6434-BC0A-4DF1-9DBF-0D1186C2D1ED.thumb.png.42762f3376179765dae7c1d01f6c5aea.png

What did they do during the Spanish flu? They wore masks and social distanced. In places where they didn’t the death rate sky rocketed. 
https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-i/1918-flu-pandemic

below is some information on how masks work. At the start of covid no one knew how it spread or how quickly it could spread. Science has shown us more effective ways of killing covid. In covid rooms, when a patient discharged, we use to do a three step cleaning process. It took several hours and wasn’t that effective. Fast forward a month and we were doing a two step cleaning process. After the room was cleaned we were spraying it with bleach. Within two minutes any covid left on the surfaces were killed. 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

thanks to the maga people who protested in Washington without social distancing or wearing a mask the number of positive cases will continue to grow. Thanks to trump and his kind, who did not believe in wearing a mask, we have lots of people testing positive. Trump got it and spread it. ?‍♀️ No one can tell me he is pro life. No one who refuses to wear a mask is pro life. Refusing to vaccinate, unless deemed medically unsafe, is not pro life. It’s pro death and pro ignorant. 

None of the protests, no matter which side you are on, helped keep the numbers down. 

• Upvote 8

On 11/21/2020 at 6:18 PM, usmcmom said:

My theory about the fajita question? The young man was Lori’s grandson and is probably about seven or eight. Lori took a fun question about dinner and turned it into a stupid conversation about marriage. 

I'm thinking it was at the hospital..she's been having daily treatments for her brain tumor....I think it's an interaction with staff. Purely speculation...

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

None of the protests, no matter which side you are on, helped keep the numbers down. 

Exactly! Covid doesn't care if your cause is just. Protests on both sides spread covid, because while in many cases people wore masks, nobody social distanced at all.

• Upvote 10

42 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

Exactly! Covid doesn't care if your cause is just. Protests on both sides spread covid, because while in many cases people wore masks, nobody social distanced at all.

And we will never really  know the numbers of new cases from protests, those who went, probably wouldn’t offer that information on either side.

• Upvote 5

That “manipulated men” post is just a nonsensical ramble from some moron men’s rights type. And her fan girls all read that and found it wise and true...

There is literally no sign of intelligent life anywhere around Lori. 

Also I saw a commenter on her FB tell someone to “go look up” what happened to Joe Biden’s first wife. Please tell me the right wingers haven’t dreamed up some nasty conspiracy about that. Because that’s just too horrifying. 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 2

What I can't figure out is how men are so easily manipulated by the inferior women if it's women who are the weak ones and who are so easily deceived. That manipulated husbands bullshit post just makes men look pathetic. Yet the men are flocking to it in droves. What is wrong with these people?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, KDA said:

What I can't figure out is how men are so easily manipulated by the inferior women if it's women who are the weak ones and who are so easily deceived. That manipulated husbands bullshit post just makes men look pathetic. Yet the men are flocking to it in droves. What is wrong with these people?

The men can avoid responsibility for anything...falling back on Adam's lie "the woman made me do it". They're all fucking pathetic. 

• Upvote 15

This is part of the insanity that is Lori. I would file this latest conversation under “things that never happened “.

It is simply not believable that people tell her things. They are figments of her imagination. According to her every female doctor has told her they wish they could be home with their families. Young men and women talk endlessly to her about wanting to be married and sex. Women often write to her and want to be just like her.

I’m her age and I would find it creepy beyond belief if young guys were telling me how often they wanted to have sex. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6

Lori posted her fajita recipe conversation that never happened on FB:

Ingredient #1 - Get married so your wife can make them

Sooooo many comments  calling out her BS =  'what's the matter with this guy, can't he read a recipe/' and 'why didn't you point him to Google', and 'oh nos he's going to starve because men aren't allowed to cook' and "hey Lori haven't you ever heard of chefs' and 'men need grow up and learn basic life skills, not look for a 2nd mommy to take care of them'.

But then there were the whiny men (of course) who took the post as a opportunity to call out all the ungodly bitches women who won't bow down to the sacred gender roles and make them a sammich on demand.

Lori -- We know you read here.  The fake conversation was stupid and ridiculous the first time. Then you had to embarrass yourself and post it again.  Stop, Just stop. You're looking more deranged than usual.  Ken, if you care about her at all make her stop, Get her some help.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 13

4EF3B5FC-BBEF-4A0F-9683-7F4103681F7C.thumb.png.bd8bd1a5e12d2f512d9e3ef200c42a67.png

never thought Lori would post something just as bad as TAM. Taking away “junk” food would mean lots of people would starve. “Junk” food tends to be much cheaper. The “venders” who make “junk” food make other foods as well. Lori needs to check her fucking privilege at the door. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

I was just talking with my parents last night and told them that I broke up with my ex boyfriend recently because I felt like I’d end up being the wife who has to manage every little thing in the household. We went to his niece’s birthday and he literally put her gift in a brown paper bag and rolled it up. I had a really nice box with tissue paper and such. I made him unwrap it and put it in my box. He hardly did anything after work so there’s no real reason why he couldn’t have run to the store and picked up a cute bag. And a ton of other reasons too but just the immaturity of a 36 year old man doing that was just ugh. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7
  • Thank You 1

37 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I was just talking with my parents last night and told them that I broke up with my ex boyfriend recently because I felt like I’d end up being the wife who has to manage every little thing in the household. We went to his niece’s birthday and he literally put her gift in a brown paper bag and rolled it up. I had a really nice box with tissue paper and such. I made him unwrap it and put it in my box. He hardly did anything after work so there’s no real reason why he couldn’t have run to the store and picked up a cute bag. And a ton of other reasons too but just the immaturity of a 36 year old man doing that was just ugh. 

I’m sorry that sucks. You’ll find someone who makes more of an effort. 

• Upvote 7

My beloved early feminist daddy, who could do and did all sort of "women's" work, was all thumbs when it came to wrapping gifts, Really I've seen him struggle.

His answer (pre gift bags), was a brown paper bag, folded down and stapled shut, completely covered with stick-on bows and Christmas stickers, maybe a little tinsel taped on for extra sparkle. Those gifts were gorgeous, because he was trying to make them pretty.  

I miss seeing those gifts under the tree.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 20

3 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

My beloved early feminist daddy, who could do and did all sort of "women's" work, was all thumbs when it came to wrapping gifts, Really I've seen him struggle.

His answer (pre gift bags), was a brown paper bag, folded down and stapled shut, completely covered with stick-on bows and Christmas stickers, maybe a little tinsel taped on for extra sparkle. Those gifts were gorgeous, because he was trying to make them pretty.  

I miss seeing those gifts under the tree.

I would have appreciated that if my ex but so much effort in. I love a brown wrapping paper look. More eco friendly too. Unfortunately my ex went for a more old McDonald’s bag look. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

Spoiler

What doth Lori, JRod, Trey, and their ilk have to day about this advice from 1891, the old glory days they so oft reference?!

Obviously riddled with patriarchal statements of the time, but this advice is still more sensible and equitable than Loris modern day beliefs, smh

903D8FBE-D95B-4FD2-B60D-478231A7CF0C.png

EC4069AD-883E-49F2-A6D3-14E00801879C.png

F3156FAF-A5A7-4300-88F4-E90896529A81.png

• Upvote 7

My uncle is a professional at gift wrapping-it's absolutely beautiful work. I can't wait for packages to be delivered so I can start wrapping, all of mine get wrapped up in brown paper and tied to look like packages.

Lori continues to be unhinged.

• Upvote 6

On 11/29/2020 at 3:06 PM, TeddyBonkers said:

Lori continues to be unhinged

For some reason I read that like a weather report. 

* In today’s fundies forecast it’s predicted that Lori will continue to be unhinged with a strong chance of misogyny on Friday. So don’t forget your umbrellas on Friday folks, don’t want to get caught in a sudden down pour of MGTOW tears. In other news, Trump has hunkered down in the White House bunker and refused to leave citing that bone spurs are preventing him from leaving. * 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

402B76CA-72B9-48D9-99E5-5B00E0117E60.thumb.png.8ec3117b1649ee9eef25d9793013af0e.png

my mom chastised me at 17 when I told her I didn’t want children. Growing up I always thought you had to have kids you only decided how many. When I realized I didn’t have to have them I was finally able to admit I never wanted them. Yes the Bible says to be fruitful and multiply but it also says you can stone your child if they refuse to listen to you. Not everyone is meant to have children, even if they physically can. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic