IGNORED

Lori Alexander 77: Back in Door County Again

Alyssa is celebrating Halloween again (she did last year, too). Lori must be happy. Of course Alyssa is celebrating in Oregon, having travelled by plane in a pandemic, by choice and just for party. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

On 10/28/2020 at 2:25 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I refuse to listen.

I wish I hadn't  -- synopsis:

1- poor me..the treatment I have to get (soon) is so hard (I work in healthcare so I would never snark on that..but for someone who says women should suffer in silence she sure is "poor me")

2 -Trump is best president EVER EVER in her/Ken's life time and if you don't vote for him you aren't a REAL CHRISTIAN tm (Hey Lori --Guess what? I'm not voting for him because I AM a Christian!)

3 -Women ruin everything 

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 5

I thought Lori was already getting radiation treatment? She's complained about the mask. Has she been complaining about something that hasn't happened? Pre-event complaining so to speak.

Trump is the Best! Worst president ever. (I think we all agree.)

Women Lori ruins everything. Every Thing. (We all agree on that.)

About Trey's horrific post:

How old is marriagable age for a girl? He doesn't define it. There are/ have been loons on Lori's FB who defined it as 12 and/or as soon as a girl begins menstruating. Yes, seriously they said that.

If I remember correctly Trey has long complained that no godly man has presented himself to marry Trey's daughter. Who is, in Trey's world, getting "old."  I think she's under 25. So why not? Why aren't there scores of godly men presenting themselves to Daughter Trey? She's just there. Waiting. Dying on the vine as it were. Getting less fertile and losing her looks by the minute. Once she hits 25-30 her life is over. Over. O.V.E.R. Over.

• Upvote 9
  • WTF 3

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I thought Lori was already getting radiation treatment? She's complained about the mask. Has she been complaining about something that hasn't happened? Pre-event complaining so to speak.

yes, pre-event complaining.  She said there were some delays and they had to go before tumor board (which is pretty standard to determine course of treatment) and she is starting in November and needs 30 days of treatment according to this week's video.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

I haven't been on here in ages and it's been good! I didn't realize how analyzing the world of Lori and her cronies could affect me so negatively. 

But I did use my time away from FJ to do other stuff, like get some training to work in a primary school. Besides, between the pandemic, racism, the refugee crisis, politics, family issues and now job-hunting, my mind has been way too busy! 

I came back here, saw talk about a post for virgin brides on their wedding night, and I had to go over there and see it for myself. Not the post itself -I'm afraid I can't stomach Lori's writing any more- but the comments.  Especially KAR's and Truth Seekers.  I wonder whether they are the same person and whether they are trying to wind Lori up. Seriously, who lives like that? "a woman should not have pleasure?" ? " I only care about my husband's desires and his pleasure"

This small foray into Lori-land got me thinking: what would happen if Lori took a break from her blog, twitter and facebook? 6 months to a year of focusing on other topics, listening to more than one point of view for the sake of listening and understanding, not with plans to blog about it and cause a stir. I think that she might come back to tell a different story.  Sadly, I doubt that Lori will ever take a break from her favorite passtime: stirring the proverbial pot. 

This break from discussing Lori feels good for more than one reason.  I don't feel any responsibility to speak up against her, point out the blatant errors in her teaching, argue with her or have a conversation with Ken any more.  I actually feel embarrassed that I ever took it up with Ken!! ?   

My short read after a long break showed me that the people posting on her blog are there because they want to be there. Can you believe that I tried to stir one of her most loyal readers away? She's still there... she wants to be there. If she ever wants to stop reading Lori's blog, she knows where to find someone who will read her emails and answer her questions. I just feel sad when I see her posts on Lori's blog and I compare them to what she's written in her emails to me.  I guess that this just goes to show that you have to want to get out of there and not look back.  It's like ending a toxic relationship. 

I'm sharing all this just so. No real reason.  

I hope you're all well and I hope that things around the world start getting better... 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 6

10 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

Dumb as a stump. 

DB6B9FF4-F9ED-4490-AFE8-56528C0FD18B.png

She really is a maroon. YouTube isn't going to air ads for free. Someone paid for those ads. If Biden's ads are all she's seeing, then his staffers are doing their job. Maybe the Orange one needs to get his campaign staff on the ball and buy some ads, too.

And now that I think about this a little more...I think Trump's staff IS on the ball--I see his ads on YouTube fairly often (I watch a lot of British TV on YT, so I'm on it every day). I think Lori just sees one ad and, being Lori, she overreacts.

Edited by Loveday
more thoughts
  • Upvote 11

This was in the comments in Lori's re Feb 2019 rerun Blog post "LOVE HOMEMAKING AND TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN"  Somehow I missed this post first time around, but then they are all so so so alike

All I can say is if Lazy Lori ever does what she says she's working on -- it will be (to use a current word) total Malarky --  God's commands according to Lori.

"......It would be great to be able to have a resource (a study Bible?) that connect the dots between Bible verses and how that translates to a biblical walk for women.

Lori Alexander says:

February 13, 2019 at 11:02 am

I am working on one right now! It should be ready in several months."

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

This was in the comments in Lori's re Feb 2019 rerun Blog post "LOVE HOMEMAKING AND TIME WITH YOUR CHILDREN"  Somehow I missed this post first time around, but then they are all so so so alike

All I can say is if Lazy Lori ever does what she says she's working on -- it will be (to use a current word) total Malarky --  God's commands according to Lori.

"......It would be great to be able to have a resource (a study Bible?) that connect the dots between Bible verses and how that translates to a biblical walk for women.

Lori Alexander says:

February 13, 2019 at 11:02 am

I am working on one right now! It should be ready in several months."

I think her book 'Biblical Womanhood: A Study Guide' is the book she was referring to. It came out in May of 2019. No idea if she actually connected any dots, though. LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

I think her book 'Biblical Womanhood: A Study Guide' is the book she was referring to. It came out in May of 2019. No idea if she actually connected any dots, though. LOL.

Only with mental gymnastics

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

Has Lori been on a blocking spree? I haven't seen her posts in my IG feed for probably a month. I've never liked or commented on her stuff. She doesn't even come up in a search. Not complaining, just wondering what she's up to.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

Has Lori been on a blocking spree? I haven't seen her posts in my IG feed for probably a month. I've never liked or commented on her stuff. She doesn't even come up in a search. Not complaining, just wondering what she's up to.

I don't think she's posting as much on IG lately, but I'm still seeing everything, I think, including today's, which is just a picture of a church in autumn. I've never liked nor commented, either. 

• Upvote 2

@Loveday, by Lori’s “reasoning,” I should be clutching my pearls because of all the Drumpf ads showing up in my YouTube feed. Instead, I swear at them and downvote them.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 5

How can anybody insist that they despise feminism and think it's the most evil thing in the world? Also how can someone be proud of never voting? I don't understand how anybody can think equality for women doesn't matter. I understand that not everybody wants to be an extreme feminist, but how can anybody not believe in equal rights? Most men even want equal rights for women. I will never understand that mentality.

The way Marie wrote her comment makes me think she also wrote another comment that Lori didn't publish. She claims feminism and voting is satanic. Women like her make me sick. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

46 minutes ago, KDA said:

How can anybody insist that they despise feminism and think it's the most evil thing in the world? Also how can someone be proud of never voting? I don't understand how anybody can think equality for women doesn't matter. I understand that not everybody wants to be an extreme feminist, but how can anybody not believe in equal rights? Most men even want equal rights for women. I will never understand that mentality.

The way Marie wrote her comment makes me think she also wrote another comment that Lori didn't publish. She claims feminism and voting is satanic. Women like her make me sick. 

I can’t find which comment you’re referring to,  but I agree with you that the mentality makes no sense. People like Lori, who claim to hate feminism, forget that feminism is the REASON that they can read, be on FaceBook, or even have a platform! It’s been said before, but if Lori wants to say she hates feminism, then she needs to shut up, delete her blog and all social medias, probably give up her phone—and stick to “cooking” for Ken. ? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

@Marionette It's on the how to find your soulmate post, directly after the disgusting drivel from Trey. The more I read that blog the more sick I feel. I want to jump through my computer and throttle some of those women. I have been where they are and the worst thing they can do is take Lori's advice.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

On 10/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

If I remember correctly Trey has long complained that no godly man has presented himself to marry Trey's daughter. Who is, in Trey's world, getting "old."  I think she's under 25. So why not? Why aren't there scores of godly men presenting themselves to Daughter Trey? She's just there. Waiting. Dying on the vine as it were. Getting less fertile and losing her looks by the minute. Once she hits 25-30 her life is over. Over. O.V.E.R. Over.

Taking off my counselor hat for this comment. To be as kind as possible about this, men like Trey/ parents who believe like Trey seem to have a tendency to raise their children with a severe lack of social skills. I’ve seen it a lot unfortunately. Parenting like Trey’s seem to be connected to daughters who aren’t able to drive, have few skills outside of homemaking, poor social skills, and poor coping skills. Not prepared for marriage at all. And its not the kids fault. Of course that’s only speculation on what’s happened in his family. I hope she finds freedom. 

Of course I’m gonna bet that Trey believes women have a sexual market value that diminishes with age. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

I also believe that Trey and others like him have a huge fear of being forced to admit that other people, especially women are smarter than they are.

In order to prop up their fragile egos they have to deny what they see every day. People who have a different belief system are succeeding in ways they aren’t. More money,happier relationships with their partners and children etc. I think they are furious that they are not rewarded with what they believe they are due and spend their days lashing out increasingly bizarre tantrums. These momentarily make them feel better but they are still living their crappy lives and refuse to even acknowledge the possibility they are wrong.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

On 11/2/2020 at 8:43 AM, Sarah92 said:

Taking off my counselor hat for this comment. To be as kind as possible about this, men like Trey/ parents who believe like Trey seem to have a tendency to raise their children with a severe lack of social skills. I’ve seen it a lot unfortunately. Parenting like Trey’s seem to be connected to daughters who aren’t able to drive, have few skills outside of homemaking, poor social skills, and poor coping skills. Not prepared for marriage at all. And its not the kids fault. Of course that’s only speculation on what’s happened in his family. I hope she finds freedom. 

Of course I’m gonna bet that Trey believes women have a sexual market value that diminishes with age. 

The way they raise their girls makes them the perfect victim for abusers and he would be very happy with that for his daughter. They don't view marriage as an equal partnership, so if the wife has no social skills besides being total obidient, it's a win. These men are disgusting.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

9 hours ago, klein_roeschen said:

The way they raise their girls makes them the perfect victim for abusers and he would be very happy with that for his daughter. They don't view marriage as an equal partnership, so if the wife has no social skills besides being total obidient, it's a win. These men are disgusting.

Agreed. It makes it difficult for them to leave abusive situations. I think it’s also why they want women from other countries, especially if they don’t speak English well. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Trey, in describing his husband/ father "skills", has always sounded pretty abusive.

I'm sure I read somewhere (was it here? Or was it on Lori's blog? I can't remember) something about him requiring his wife to suck him off and swallow as a punishment when she had done something wrong. Does that ring any bells to anybody?

I write kinky erotic romance with elements of power play so anything like that really hits home to me. With consent, something like that can be sexy (in fiction). Without consent, especially when he's bragging about it online, it's abusive and terrible. His poor wife! I wonder if she is happy.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 3

4 hours ago, KDA said:

I'm sure I read somewhere (was it here? Or was it on Lori's blog? I can't remember) something about him requiring his wife to suck him off and swallow as a punishment when she had done something wrong. Does that ring any bells to anybody?

I write kinky erotic romance with elements of power play so anything like that really hits home to me. With consent, something like that can be sexy (in fiction). Without consent, especially when he's bragging about it online, it's abusive and terrible. His poor wife! I wonder if she is happy.

Yes, unfortunately I remember that. I'm not sure just where I read it, but I think it was on some guy's blog, like Dale Partridge's? Or maybe not him, but someone similar.

• Upvote 4

OK... I need a little comic relief this morning,

On Lori's FB post this morning she is on the Christmas kick and states that their Christmas celebration  (among other things)..." does not include Satan Clause"

Satan Clause??!!!  Satan Clause??!?!?   

A legal document with Satan?  Yep...our Christmas celebration doesn't include that either.   I finally agree with something she wrote! had to post before she corrects it.

satan clause.jpg

Edited by SongRed7
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 9

• Coconut Flan locked this topic