IGNORED

Lori Alexander 77: Back in Door County Again

On 10/23/2020 at 1:29 PM, Tinkley said:

Don’t even go there with her homophobic rants. She is a sick, idiotic and hateful woman. Your value on earth has absolutely nothing to do with her need to make herself look better than those that she considers flawed. Her empathy level for others is disgusting. You are a beautiful, normal, human being and your sexual orientation should be celebrated for making you exactly who you are meant to be. When you try to make sense out of an idiot’s cruel words you give her the power. I wish you nothing but peace. 

Thanks luv! It’s been a long couple of weeks and this comment gave me a smile. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

"pleasantly" (it's relative lol) surprised at the amount of people defending mutual pleasure and female orgasm on Lori's blog in the comment section. I know Lori would never write about it herself, as she can't outright say women should "expect" pleasure in sex given her hard-line on submission no matter what and the fact she's already demanded women "give" sex whenever husband asks. I think she's allowing these comments to play out because she personally prefers pleasurable sex (duh!) and also doesn't want to hurt Ken's ego by suggesting their actual sex life (not just her 10 minutes + lube moments) wasn't good for her. 

Although questions I still have for all the pro-female orgasm commenters: 

If a 18 year old godly young woman, who has never learned about sex until her engagement, and has never masturbated, is marrying a man she is not physically burning for, but just ticks all the godly man boxes, and is having sex after marriage without any other sexual experience or even kissing, how would she even know what arousal is, or how to have an orgasm? And who is educating these two former prudes on the female orgasm? And if the young woman has been taught to be so meek and submissive, do you really think she's going to speak up about anything regarding sex to her husband? 

Edited by kmachete14
  • Upvote 12

I’m sure female pleasure during sex doesn’t matter to her.  A wife’s role is to meet her husband’s needs and have All The Baybeeez.

• Upvote 7

There is a woman whose user name is KAK (I believe) who said her marriage and sex life is 100% about her husband and he would be upset if she wanted to derive any pleasure from sex.  Even for Lori that’s going too far although she’d like KAK on her team for the Long Suffering Olympic Games.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Ok, so which daughter or DIL is going back to school?  Lori is on a roll about the evils of college again.

They are all having baby after baby. I don't think any of them are going back to college. But maybe Emily has decided to get a job or some accreditation (she has a degree, I think, and wantsvher children to go to a school).

We usually assume Lori's passive-agressive posts are adressed to her daugthers/DIL, but she can also be shaming her nieces or acquitances.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

27 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

They are all having baby after baby. I don't think any of them are going back to college. But maybe Emily has decided to get a job or some accreditation (she has a degree, I think, and wantsvher children to go to a school).

We usually assume Lori's passive-agressive posts are adressed to her daugthers/DIL, but she can also be shaming her nieces or acquitances.

Yeah the old shrew just wants everybody to be as miserable as she is.

Used to be fun to snark on the ridiculousness of it all, but now it is just the same old stuff warmed over and over again, only she's getting more vile with age.

Even her fangirls disappeared mostly, all she's left with are the red pill asshats and the part of the family that can't escape (though I do hope they read up on narcissists at one point and go no contact aka the only cure to give you peace)

I moved over to the Rodrigues clan, just as nuts but much more entertaining :D

Edited by squiddysquid
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

Any decent human would want their partner to receive pleasure during sex. If I was a virgin marrying someone I wouldn’t think to ask about making sure I am receiving pleasure during sex. Why? Because I would assume it is going to be given. Also the Bible says a man is to please his wife and not withhold. As a non virgin I wouldn’t marry someone without talking about it and test driving before I buy. 
the problem with most fundies is these kids are taught from a very young age that sex is about taking care of the mans needs and procreating. Women don’t know that sex can be pleasurable. They probably don’t even talk about sex or expectations until after they are married. It is okay to save yourself but if you can’t have a conversation about it how can you have a decent sexual marriage? That may be why so many of the males on Lori’s page have issues with their wives not wanting to sleep with them. I know I wouldn’t if it wasn’t about me part of the time. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

16 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Yeah the old shrew just wants everybody to be as miserable as she is.

Used to be fun to snark on the ridiculousness of it all, but now it is just the same old stuff warmed over and over again, only she's getting more vile with age.

Even her fangirls disappeared mostly, all she's left with are the red pill asshats and the part of the family that can't escape (though I do hope they read up on narcissists at one point and go no contact aka the only cure to give you peace)

I moved over to the Rodrigues clan, just as nuts but much more entertaining :D

True that. I used to read her joyless but entertaining FJ site daily, but now, what's the point? Repeat, repeat, try-to-go-viral, lie, repeat. Even her salad pictures were more interesting than her posts now.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Cults-r-us said:

True that. I used to read her joyless but entertaining FJ site daily, but now, what's the point? Repeat, repeat, try-to-go-viral, lie, repeat. Even her salad pictures were more interesting than her posts now.

There was a lady in her 80s with 3 kids who never had an orgasm. When her husband died she ventured out to get that elusive orgasm, put an ad in the paper for casual sex and wrote a book about her adventures. Didn't read it yet but saw a few of the interviews she did, hilarious lady!

Edited by squiddysquid
sorry, wrong quote
  • Upvote 3

On 10/26/2020 at 8:25 PM, Free Jana Duggar said:

Ok, so which daughter or DIL is going back to school?  Lori is on a roll about the evils of college again.

Maybe none of them. Apparently she has a malignant brain tumor. I've heard those things can really mess with someone's perception of reality

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Rex said:

Maybe none of them. Apparently she has a malignant brain tumor. I've heard those things can really mess with someone's perception of reality

No, not malignant and not cancerous.

Pituitary adenoma -  either just occupies space or secretes hormones at worst, no behavioral changes, no excuse for being a bitter shrew.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

17 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

No, not malignant and not cancerous.

Pituitary adenoma -  either just occupies space or secretes hormones at worst, no behavioral changes, no excuse for being a bitter shrew.

Ha. And here I was trying to give her some excuse. Silly me. ???

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

Her latest "you tuber" as she calls them is  "The Presidential Race, My Brain Tumor, and the Destruction of Womanhood"

I refuse to listen.

Soooooo ........ [insert sarcasm font]  .... Is she saying these 3 things are related?  That one of them caused the other 2? 

Inquiring minds want to know :GPn0zNK:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

On 10/27/2020 at 5:13 AM, Melissa1977 said:

Or neighbors, or somebody in line in front of her at the grocery store, or her children's friends, or...

Really it could be anyone. The only person she doesn't think is a horrible person bound for Hell is herself. She even passive-aggressive goes after Ken sometimes. Lori is the arbiter of all that is holy, and Jesus himself couldn't live up to her expectations. 

She has gotten more and more boring lately, hasn't she? Maybe after the election she'll put out something hilarious. 

• Upvote 10

20 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

There was a lady in her 80s with 3 kids who never had an orgasm. When her husband died she ventured out to get that elusive orgasm, put an ad in the paper for casual sex and wrote a book about her adventures. Didn't read it yet but saw a few of the interviews she did, hilarious lady!

What's her name? That sounds like an interesting book.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, KDA said:

What's her name? That sounds like an interesting book.

No English version, I'm afraid

• Upvote 2

There is a loon named Trey commenting on the blog about how girls shouldn’t use tampons or exercise to preserve their hymens.  I can’t with these people.

• Angry 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 7

On 10/27/2020 at 11:23 PM, squiddysquid said:

no excuse for being a bitter shrew.

Comparing Lori to a shew is an insult to those little critters.?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

There is a loon named Trey commenting on the blog about how girls shouldn’t use tampons or exercise to preserve their hymens.  I can’t with these people.

He's one of Lori's regulars, and that's just the tip of the iceberg for him, I'm afraid. He is indeed a loon. 

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

So I guess they shouldn’t ride horses or bikes either.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

No English version, I'm afraid

There’s a memoir called “A Round-Heeled Woman,” by Jane Juska. I just downloaded the Kindle sample.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

21 hours ago, Fallgirl30 said:

I haven't seen that comment t=yet, but here's Trey's latest abomination of a thought:

Should it not be as in the days of old that a woman would marry whomever her father sells (or gives) her to and then focus on changing and conforming herself to her earthly lord (owner and master) in the same way we as individual members of the Church change and conform ourselves to Christ our Lord (owner and master)?

Even if the woman does have a choice should she not depend heavily on her fathers guidance and not have her sights (dreams) set so high that she might never find a husband but be very sensitive and open to who the Lord brings into her path (as soon as she is of marriageable age) regardless of whether she thinks she is ready or not? Should she not seriously consider ANY Christian man that shows interest in her, (again using her fathers guidance) even if this man does not measure up to everything that she hopes and dreams for? Should marriage not be her primary concern above all other earthly endeavors (assuming her father believes she is ready)?

I want to kick him where the sun don't shine.

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 1
  • I Agree 9

8 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

I want to kick him where the sun don't shine.

Then we can turn him around so I can kick him in the corresponding front area.

• Upvote 12

On 10/29/2020 at 1:05 AM, Fallgirl30 said:

My dad thought that as well, the tampons not exercise. My mom told him it wasn’t true. 

• Sad 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic