IGNORED

Mortons 3: Exclusively on Instagram! (I miss Addie’s blogging)

nelliebelle1197

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Kressant posted pics of their church visiting a nursing home and singing to them. That’s literally the worst idea I’ve heard in a long time. It’s like they are trying to give a bunch of elderly people covid. 

Well, it is Kressant - she is a true Smorton. It could almost have been predicted. 

• Upvote 2

Martha just posted in her story that it was a good thing kids don’t name themselves because Zan wants to be named “Honeybun”. Like that isn’t as good of a name as Alexandria Alexander ?! (I think that’s Zan’s full name?) I just laughed. 
It would appear that most of them travelled to see family like it was a normal Christmas season. Keni and family are in Arizona and Alyssa mentioned just getting back from Florida. 

• Upvote 3

I really do not miss seeing any of the Morton posts. I know hateful ignorance exists and I know people suspend reason for agendas and I know fundies have issues with facts & reality (given their worship of a non proven deity - 2nd to their worship of trump - the irony is astonishing, but, well, it's nothing new). I like not seeing it all the time.  I unfollowed all fundies and don't look intentionally at any of them. I have effectively removed them from my existence. Getting rid of all that toxicity has been awesome! 

Of course, I still read about them here and will absolutely snark / comment on what I read here. And with that I say - does it surprise anyone that a woman who names her child Alexandria Alexander thinks it's great kids don't name themselves because "Honeybun" would just be so absurd. And some of them have gone on vacation again? 

These people are all about "election fraud" and live & breathe Qanon & Newsmax. They wouldn't know a fact or common sense or christ-like human if they sat on them. 

• Upvote 10

On 12/22/2020 at 7:18 PM, Bethy said:

These are all things I would NEVER do with my daughter today but that's because I have kept up with the changing times and laws and safety requirements and I'm not trying to raise my daughter the way I was raised decades ago just because "we did it, and WE SURVIVED."

There's a term for that. It's called survivors' bias. Because the ones who didn't survive are easily ignored because they aren't here to talk about it.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Yes hi hello I would like to request two (2) livestreams: one of Mitch McConnell's face and the second of the Morton compound when the next ATL early/absentee vote dump puts Ossoff on top over Perdue in the Senate race.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

Jeremiah Campana showed a short clip on jugs insta stories that he  and a van load of white males are going to DC. I hope all the fundies who go to DC today go home very disappointed. 

• Upvote 13

35 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jeremiah Campana showed a short clip on jugs insta stories that he  and a van load of white males are going to DC. I hope all the fundies who go to DC today go home very disappointed. 

Disappointed would be the least of my wish for them. There are a shit ton of angry white boys in DC and none of them more educated or intelligent or reasonable than a little Campana boy. They're gonna hurt each other - then somehow blame others, as they always do. 

And yes, after the turtle slinks back into his shell, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Morton compound. Or livestream would work. Whichever, I'm not picky.

I am a zombie this morning. I stayed up way too late watching returns. I slept straight through my alarm for almost an hour. (Fortunately, I work about 20 steps from my bed). I am a Midwest girl, only ever been to Georgia twice - and both times, just passing through on the way to Florida. I now know probably half of their counties and said counties' demographics. But it was worth it to sleep knowing Georgia is not just a state full of entitled, ignorant little white boys and those little white boys do not make the rules. The rules were made long ago but now they're being blown to bits, thanks to people - black women like Stacey Abrams. 

This is what happens when voter suppression is blasted to the abyss instead of accepted as "tradition" and southern ignorance and everything else it's been excused as. When EVERY vote is made, and counted, the world is a different place. And that, my friends, is exactly why the GOP has waged a campaign of suppression for generations. 

Ahem. Sorry for ranting, but I really can't help myself because this election - and November - have always been about far more than who goes to Washington. And my faith in humanity is beginning to perk up a bit because of them. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Disappointed would be the least of my wish for them. There are a shit ton of angry white boys in DC and none of them more educated or intelligent or reasonable than a little Campana boy. They're gonna hurt each other - then somehow blame others, as they always do. 

And yes, after the turtle slinks back into his shell, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the Morton compound. Or livestream would work. Whichever, I'm not picky.

I am a zombie this morning. I stayed up way too late watching returns. I slept straight through my alarm for almost an hour. (Fortunately, I work about 20 steps from my bed). I am a Midwest girl, only ever been to Georgia twice - and both times, just passing through on the way to Florida. I now know probably half of their counties and said counties' demographics. But it was worth it to sleep knowing Georgia is not just a state full of entitled, ignorant little white boys and those little white boys do not make the rules. The rules were made long ago but now they're being blown to bits, thanks to people - black women like Stacey Abrams. 

This is what happens when voter suppression is blasted to the abyss instead of accepted as "tradition" and southern ignorance and everything else it's been excused as. When EVERY vote is made, and counted, the world is a different place. And that, my friends, is exactly why the GOP has waged a campaign of suppression for generations. 

Ahem. Sorry for ranting, but I really can't help myself because this election - and November - have always been about far more than who goes to Washington. And my faith in humanity is beginning to perk up a bit because of them. 

2021 is already starting to look better than the shit show that was 2020. I hate to say it but I got used to the feeling of hopelessness. I’m sort of afraid to hope now in 2021 because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Ugh.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

2021 is already starting to look better than the shit show that was 2020. I hate to say it but I got used to the feeling of hopelessness. I’m sort of afraid to hope now in 2021 because I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Ugh.

Baby steps. The world is not "fixed". One US election can't do that. But, being happy that this election cycle can happen is a good place to start. trumpism is a disease and it will take generations to eradicate - if it can be, which I sincerely doubt. He is a symptom of a much larger problem that has existed forever, and has been growing exponentially in the US for decades. But, the last couple months have shown that there are decent humans in the world - and the US - who want to do what's right. It's a low bar, but the knowledge that decency won, so to speak, is a great place to rest for a while. 

• Upvote 5

Looks like Sam Morton is there with him. Nice, leave your wife and four toddlers at home so you can go play cops and robbers three states away. I can't imagine the amount of blubbering and whining if they get tear gassed.

• Upvote 12

Manly men gonna whine about everything and pretend going to DC makes them the manliest men of all.

As for leaving his wife & 4 kids - I doubt there was even one second of thought about that. Didn't even enter the equation. Mommy is mommy 24/7 no matter when, where or what. As a woman, it is her job, no questions, no debate. Daddy can come & go as he pleases because, well, again, he's a manly man and his presence probably doesn't really even add anything to mommy's day anyway. The only thing that is different with him gone is no sweet fellowship tonight. 

Edit: Oh, I went an looked. Silly me. Standing with anti-abortion signs & lies, and Sam looks sooooo masculine in his pea coat and plaid scarf. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 7

Alyssa is probably fine no her own at home with a just turned 4 year old, 3 year old, 2 year old, and newly walking 10 month old. All while probably pregnant. This is while they won’t ever move off the compound. Her husband is always gone working or fucking around and there are plenty of people on the compound to help her parent. 

32 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Edit: Oh, I went an looked. Silly me. Standing with anti-abortion signs & lies, and Sam looks sooooo masculine in his pea coat and plaid scarf. 

How long before one of the proud boys mistake him for a dirty liberal in that outfit?

• Haha 8

I get the feeling this little jaunt to DC by a Campana & Morton (& whoever else is with them) is more about their OSA crap than about trump. The banner with "aborted fetuses" indicates their priority. They're piggy backing on the "work" others did to entice & draw crowds of angry people. They're too lazy and incompetent to actually get something moving on their own, so they're latching onto trump rallies to Save All The Babies. They think they have a captive/all agreeing audience to blow sunshine up their butts. Not like pro-choice people will be anywhere on the DC streets today. Hell, they're evacuating buildings of people who actually have jobs there. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Looks like Sam Morton is there with him. Nice, leave your wife and four toddlers at home so you can go play cops and robbers three states away. 

Reminds me of Peter Bradrick, who years ago went to some bigger city in North Carolina to march against gay marriage. It was Christmas Eve, I guess, and there were also Taylor Tsantles and David Brown with him while Peter's broodmare Kelly stayed home to take care of his gazillion kids in their home without hot water. Peter even made a stupid video on their way back home, and the title was something like "At the eve of tyranny". Now, knowing what we know now, it's pretty obvious that he was protesting gay marriage so much...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I get the feeling this little jaunt to DC by a Campana & Morton (& whoever else is with them) is more about their OSA crap than about trump. The banner with "aborted fetuses" indicates their priority. They're piggy backing on the "work" others did to entice & draw crowds of angry people. They're too lazy and incompetent to actually get something moving on their own, so they're latching onto trump rallies to Save All The Babies. They think they have a captive/all agreeing audience to blow sunshine up their butts. Not like pro-choice people will be anywhere on the DC streets today. Hell, they're evacuating buildings of people who actually have jobs there. 

These people are basically just preaching to the choir. All of them are just back patting the hell out of each other and nodding in agreement. I’m glad it’s cold out. I’m hoping that keeps things shorter and people go home earlier than planned because they are cold.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

These people are basically just preaching to the choir. All of them are just back patting the hell out of each other and nodding in agreement. I’m glad it’s cold out. I’m hoping that keeps things shorter and people go home earlier than planned because they are cold.

The Capitol is on lockdown because trumpers are storming the Capitol. No one is going home until they've hurt someone.

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

The Capitol is on lockdown because trumpers are storming the Capitol. No one is going home until they've hurt someone.

I’m watching on tv and these people are fucking insane. 

• I Agree 5

42 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How long before one of the proud boys mistake him for a dirty liberal in that outfit?

Screenshot_20210106-113556.thumb.png.487d77b240b24ecd47494fb0abcdbf09.png

I'm sure the Gadsden flag will help prevent that from happening... ?

White men are just so fragile these days.

• Upvote 9

I bet he ran hard and fast to get away from the violence. No way these little white Georgia boys are involved in what is happening right now. 

Not that I give them credit for that - cowards often incite the violence, to wit, the orange monster. 

• Upvote 5

I hope some pepper spray got caught in a strong wind and got into some Morton/Campana eyes.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

Sarah Shearer is at it again: https://sarahdshearer.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/this-is-truly-the-greatest-time-to-be-alive/

Apparently yesterday was the ideal time to write a smug post about how fun it is to trigger the libs by embracing regressive gender roles. Note the scare quotes around "news," the disdain for churches that aren't meeting in person. It's Trumpism all the way down with these folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Sarah Shearer is at it again: https://sarahdshearer.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/this-is-truly-the-greatest-time-to-be-alive/

Apparently yesterday was the ideal time to write a smug post about how fun it is to trigger the libs by embracing regressive gender roles. Note the scare quotes around "news," the disdain for churches that aren't meeting in person. It's Trumpism all the way down with these folks.

Ha! She was a straggler of those I unfollowed & I saw the IG post about it. Instead of going to read more of her overly intelligent, enlightened, godly words (?), I not only unfollowed but I blocked. I don't even want to be tempted to see any of these Georgia peaches and their bullshit. Let them live in the bubbles & feel righteous. There is a real world to be getting on with. It's bad enough they're trumpers but I have lost all patience for the uneducated, self entitled, know it all SAHD who recently married & have all the answers for everyone in the whole entire world. 

• Upvote 4

I just keep thinking of these racist fundies in Georgia and how disappointed they must be that two democrats won and their little coup failed miserably. It makes me smile.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic