IGNORED

Mortons 3: Exclusively on Instagram! (I miss Addie’s blogging)

nelliebelle1197

24 minutes ago, JMO said:

I think Cathy Johnson made her IG private.  I can't find her in Addie's friend list. Also,.early speculation bus. When Addie gets pregnant I think that she will announce on IG and early. I guess we'll see what happens ?

Cathy is on Facebook, not on ig. 

I also think that Adeline will get pregnant really fast.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Perhaps she'll follow Martha's example and name her first daughter Holly Holloway.

Holly, Hollis, Holland, Holden, and Michael Jr.

• Upvote 6

If, as suspected, Mortons plan their wedding dates around peak fertility to have more honeymoon babies, she could be pregnant right now....DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

Cathy also confirmed they didn't kiss until the wedding. I'm almost surprised given the poses in some of their photos, but fundies gonna fundie.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

15 hours ago, albireo said:

Cathy also confirmed they didn't kiss until the wedding. I'm almost surprised given the poses in some of their photos, but fundies gonna fundie.

I think some fundies are really pushing the boundaries. They are all over each other (hugging and clinging) but still saving the first kiss for the wedding so they can brag and feel superior. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think some fundies are really pushing the boundaries. They are all over each other (hugging and clinging) but still saving the first kiss for the wedding so they can brag and feel superior. 

So many fundies have such narrow views of what intimacy is. For instance, Josh & Anna Duggar's hand sex. They couldn't front hug or kiss, but there isn't a person alive (outside fundie-dom) who could have seen that and not seen intense intimacy. In public. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

So I ha yet another Morton dream.  Since my dream of her wedding earlier this year turned out to be prophetic, I am thinking that this one was as well.  Lol.  Then again it's not a reach that this will come true.  I dreamt that they were having a welcome back/congrats on your pregnancy giant party/extravaganza for Addie.  I snuck behind the house that they were having the party at (which was definitely not in GA) and I was taking lots of pictures until Michael found me.  He was back from PA for the party but not the rest of his family.  He made me delete all the pictures I took.  He also found a hidden motion detection camera from FJ but not a second one that only took pictures of the kids.  The party was really crazy though, they had a stage and the kids were putting on a full show.  HAHAHA.  I guess of all the things I could dream about in COVID... 

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2020 at 6:10 PM, dramallama said:

If, as suspected, Mortons plan their wedding dates around peak fertility to have more honeymoon babies, she could be pregnant right now....DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!

Have they actually SAID they plan around fertility? Or is it possible they're just trying to time it so the wedding FOR SURE doesn't land when the girl is on her period? Because if you've waited your whole life to do the deed, and you believe doing so during your period is wrong, then you're not going to want to take ANY chances on having those two events coincide and having to wait longer than the wedding night. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

On 9/14/2020 at 7:03 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Katie catching the bouquet just makes me sad. I can’t imagine her getting married anytime soon. There probably aren’t too many fundie men wanting to marry a single mother of 8 kids with an ex in prison for rape.

I'm with you, that thought made me so sad. Who knows, maybe she is seeing someone? I wish she could experience what genuine love and support feels like after being married against her will to a narcissistic pedophile. She deserves it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Kressant is trying to play politics with her limited education, narrow views adapted from all the menz in her life, and her perch in Paraguay. 

COVID has nothing to do with a virus, y'all.  "They" are installing a new government!

I don't know who "they" are - probably Dems, even though all this shit happened while the orange douche is squatting in the White House. 

Thank all the gods in all the lands I was born into a world where I get to use my brain and not just follow what I'm told from very narrow-minded man-boys. 

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1

6 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Kressant is trying to play politics with her limited education, narrow views adapted from all the menz in her life

Same with the Wissmans - specifically Rachel and Kori. They don't name Biden per se but it is pretty clear they are Trump (and probably Qanon) folk. 

Also: didn't Bradrick's ex wife (I forget her name at the moment) get married after divorcing Peter? She has a boat load of children like Katie so maybe it was a good think Katie caught the bouquet.

• Upvote 1

I just came here to discuss Kressant's posts. Not surprised that they are antimask conspiracy theorists.  And @browngrl it was Kelly Brown who was married to Bradrick. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JMO said:

And @browngrl it was Kelly Brown who was married to Bradrick. 

Yes, she remarried a couple of years ago and has at least one more kid with the new husband.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Kressant's life in Paraguay is a never ending source of morbid fascination for me. Looking at some of her pictures, honestly all you'd have to do is slap on a black and white filter and they'd be exact copies of old family photos I have from the 1940s - my grandparents and their steadily growing crowd of kids, doing farm and construction work, mended clothes and furniture , lack of orthodontia and all.
She seems to be taking reasonably good care of her kids, and no doubt they're happy enough playing in the dirt and catching frogs, but they really look like they're from another era. And her husband, too, looking all drawn and exhausted from all the physical hard work.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is I just can't wrap my mind around why anyone would choose to lead that kind of life today. I know they want to escape government oversight and do their own thing, but it just seems overly drastic... Surely they could be far more comfortable if they'd stayed at home.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Nothing if not critical said:

I just can't wrap my mind around why anyone would choose to lead that kind of life today. I know they want to escape government oversight and do their own thing, but it just seems overly drastic... Surely they could be far more comfortable if they'd stayed at home.

It may be cheaper for them to live in Paraguay, especially if they were able to bring US $ with them when they emigrated. 

Still, I agree that her photos make them look like people fleeing the Dust Bowl in the 1930s. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

8 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Yes, she remarried a couple of years ago and has at least one more kid with the new husband.

Oh do we know that for sure? She is so silent on SM nowadays.

3 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

It may be cheaper for them to live in Paraguay, especially if they were able to bring US $ with them when they emigrated. 

Still, I agree that her photos make them look like people fleeing the Dust Bowl in the 1930s. 

I agree. It makes me wonder about Rachel. Is her life the same? Or does she have a slightly better set up down there?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

Oh do we know that for sure? She is so silent on SM nowadays.

Yes. Aside from all the random clues here and there, in her sister's wedding she is pictured with her 6 Bradrick! kids, her new husband, and another baby. 

• Thank You 3

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I agree. It makes me wonder about Rachel. Is her life the same? Or does she have a slightly better set up down there?

I think (I might be wrong) that Rachel was asking for donations when her youngest was born since he was born with complications. Her kids look just like Kressant's with mended clothes and all so I guess they might have the same kind of life.

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

On 9/22/2020 at 8:53 PM, hoipolloi said:

How I hope she is happy, and actually, Breadrick! also.

• I Agree 1

On 9/23/2020 at 12:03 AM, Nothing if not critical said:

Kressant's life in Paraguay is a never ending source of morbid fascination for me.

<snip>

I guess what I'm trying to say here is I just can't wrap my mind around why anyone would choose to lead that kind of life today. I know they want to escape government oversight and do their own thing, but it just seems overly drastic... Surely they could be far more comfortable if they'd stayed at home.

IIRC, it was Kressant who, the day after the SCOTUS affirmed the right of same-sex couples to marry, first posted a query about moving to South America on some forum devoted to expatriating. So, no, she couldn't be more comfortable in a country where gays and lesbians have the same rights as she has.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic