IGNORED

Mortons 3: Exclusively on Instagram! (I miss Addie’s blogging)

nelliebelle1197

No way she watched Schitt's Creek and knows who David is, or who Dan Levy is at all. She's using random emojis thinking they're generic. Schitt's Creek goes way against right wing evangelicals. And not just because David is Pansexual & marries a man. 

No doubt all the Mortons are having conniption fits and I'm here for it. But, still glad I don't see it. I may have been tempted to look and then this beautiful, hope filled, wonderous day would have been spoiled, even if for a second. 

Nope. No fundies for me today. None,  

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 5:46 PM, indianabones said:

Screenshot_20210120-142451.thumb.png.8faa334dbcd3c6eda0a87413107947d9.png

Wonder which Morton this is a direct response to? ? (The correct answer is "All of them").

Also, it's ironic that she would use a gif of a pansexual TV character when she would love to take away LGBTQ rights.

Isnt her account private? Or is it just that I was banned a long time ago during the baby-standing-in-a-car-racing-down-the-highway debacle? 

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

It has been public for at least the last few months.

Yes, it's been public for a while. To be fair, a lot of these folks go on & off public status at the drop of a hat. If you are already following them, you may not realize they've reset their timelines to private.

I do not follow any of them so that I can be sure of their status. Also, I like to have my personal SM timelines filled with decent human beings who do worthwhile & interesting things with their lives. Finally, I'm partial to good photography, which is not common on many fundie timelines.

• Upvote 4

23 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Yes, it's been public for a while. To be fair, a lot of these folks go on & off public status at the drop of a hat. If you are already following them, you may not realize they've reset their timelines to private.

I do not follow any of them so that I can be sure of their status. Also, I like to have my personal SM timelines filled with decent human beings who do worthwhile & interesting things with their lives. Finally, I'm partial to good photography, which is not common on many fundie timelines.

I don't follow any of them either- it's just fun to check up on them during the times when you know they're going to be whining about how persecuted they are. Like inauguration day!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I think Keni is keeping her account public because she is trying to make a go of her fitness/Amazon business. I have not investigated exactly what she is shilling but it seems very much like an MLM to me so it will not surprise me if she reverts to a private account once the MLM phase passes. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

Just noticed that Alyssa pinned stuff on her “pregnancy style” board 4 days ago. Baby #5 coming soon I guess. At least the age gaps seem to be getting bigger (?)

Spoiler

C2829E12-D3AD-4CEA-B34B-B7126EA0C3A9.thumb.jpeg.32e4cb7ac760fef44715b1f703a2761d.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, browngrl said:

I think Keni is keeping her account public because she is trying to make a go of her fitness/Amazon business. I have not investigated exactly what she is shilling but it seems very much like an MLM to me so it will not surprise me if she reverts to a private account once the MLM phase passes. 

I'm almost positive it's Beachbody.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Just noticed that Alyssa pinned stuff on her “pregnancy style” board 4 days ago. Baby #5 coming soon I guess. At least the age gaps seem to be getting bigger (?)

Reveal hidden contents

C2829E12-D3AD-4CEA-B34B-B7126EA0C3A9.thumb.jpeg.32e4cb7ac760fef44715b1f703a2761d.jpeg

I had almost convinced myself that she was done now that she had a boy... should have known better!

I bet she'll have over a dozen kids. By the time their new house is finally finished being built, it'll be too small for them.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, indianabones said:

I had almost convinced myself that she was done now that she had a boy... should have known better!

I bet she'll have over a dozen kids. By the time their new house is finally finished being built, it'll be too small for them.

They'll put some tents in the garden for the older ones.. Just like Ma and Pa Morton did back in the day.

• Upvote 8

The Morton kids slept in an uninsulated, unfinished attic for years even after the house was built. Martha waxes poetic in her book about how local church ladies donated blankets for their "floor nests".

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 1

4 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

The Morton kids slept in an uninsulated, unfinished attic for years even after the house was built. Martha waxes poetic in her book about how local church ladies donated blankets for their "floor nests".

I wonder how she feels now that she has one child who receives plenty of love and attention and who  has her own bed and bedroom. Does she see that the way that she and her siblings were brought up was damaging to their physical, emotional and educational development? Perhaps she is unable to even think like that due to (deliberately) stunted critical thinking skills. I know that she would love more children but I really hope that in spending so much one on one time with Zandry she can appreciate that she has a real understanding of her daughter and a deeper relationship with her than was ever possible for her own parents. 

• Upvote 8

41 minutes ago, Angelface said:

I wonder how she feels now that she has one child who receives plenty of love and attention

I don't she makes the connection. I think she assumes that the benefits of siblings would far and away exceed the benefits of fewer but better cared for children. Anyway, Zandry will get attention and whatever resources are available and she has the company of many cousins and she won't be stuck being a sister mom so at least she'll have a reasonable (or at least reasonable for the Mortons) childhood. 

• Upvote 9

7 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I don't she makes the connection. I think she assumes that the benefits of siblings would far and away exceed the benefits of fewer but better cared for children. Anyway, Zandry will get attention and whatever resources are available and she has the company of many cousins and she won't be stuck being a sister mom so at least she'll have a reasonable (or at least reasonable for the Mortons) childhood. 

I agree. I think that in her head, her life would be perfect if she had given birth every 18 months since they got married. They all seem to idolize their childhoods. What I always wonder is how the people who married into the family view their childhood. The Campanas, Deckers, Robertses, and Kendalls didn’t grow up like that. I’m not including the Smiths.

• Upvote 7

On 2/1/2021 at 9:09 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

What I always wonder is how the people who married into the family view their childhood. The Campanas, Deckers, Robertses, and Kendalls didn’t grow up like that.

But look at Alyssa. My understanding (and correct me if I’m wrong) is that they’re living in some kind of barn apartment that I assume isn’t more then 3 bedroom while Sam boy is building their house. At this rate she’s had 4 kids in the time it’s taken him to not finish the house?! Maybe he didn’t start immediately. So she’s got her kids crammed in to 1-2 rooms. And doesn’t see anything wrong with that. So either her childhood wasn’t that different or she doesn’t see anything wrong with raising her kids similarly.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

15 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

But look at Alyssa. My understanding (and correct me if I’m wrong) is that they’re living in some kind of barn apartment that I assume isn’t more then 3 bedroom while Sam boy is building their house. At this rate she’s had 4 kids in the time it’s taken him to not finish the house?! Maybe he didn’t start immediately. So she’s got her kids crammed in to 1-2 rooms. And doesn’t see anything wrong with that. So either her childhood wasn’t that different or she doesn’t see anything wrong with raising her kids similarly.

I think where they are living is an actual house though. The Morton’s were living in tents at one point. There’s no way alyssa would live in a tent. Their current house seems fine even though it might be small. Their new house will probably have additions for their enormous litter.

• Upvote 2

On 2/3/2021 at 3:56 PM, Noquiver said:

They are I believe one bedroom apartments. I can't find the old post that describes them. It was around the time of Kressant and Michaels marriage/the barn completion. They did another tour when Cleve and Lise moved in. 

Wesley built his house pretty fast. The apartment dwellers have not.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic