IGNORED

Busted! Genesis II Church of Health and Healing

Howl

Genesis II Church of Health and Healing in Florida, the fake church that hawks an industrial bleach (Miracle Mineral Solution!) as a cure for just about everything, including corona virus, has been shut down and Mark Grenon, 62, and his sons, Jonathan, 34, Joseph, 32, and Jordan, 26 are facing criminal charges. 

The men sold the toxic bleach under the guise of Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, an entity they allegedly created in an attempt to avoid government regulation, the US Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida said in a statement.

I'm putting this here on Quiverfull because my impression is that there are more than a few fundies who think MMS is the cat's meow. 

I'm recalling a patriarch guy in Colorado, huge family, who lost custody of his kids and one of the things he was doing, besides beating his children,  was putting MMS in their drinking water.  He was an adamant, fanatical believer in MMS.  The kids were eventually returned, IIRC

Even Trump was on TV saying this stuff cured coronavirus, which spawned the Sarah Cooper lip sync video, How to Medical: 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4

I feel like I didn't even have to watch the horror movie I just watched , Tourist Trap ,  when I already am living in a horror movie .  I mean , if we were to tell people back in last decades of the prior century what all has been mentioned happening here , they'd probably think that it's too outlandish to ever happen ; yet it has been taking place , just the same .  Like the script of some apocalyptic , or psychological thriller .  I just don't know how bad things will have to get before this country finally comes to its senses .  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

15 hours ago, Marmion said:

I just don't know how bad things will have to get before this country finally comes to its senses .  

I guess we'll find out in November if people have come to their senses. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• 3 years later...

Florida Family Sentenced For Selling Bleach Solution As ‘Miracle’ COVID-19 Cure

Mark Grenon and his three adult sons will serve multiple years in federal prison after selling the toxic chemical solution through their fake online church.

The Grenon family was listed as representing themselves in court, without an attorney, at the time of their sentencing.

• Upvote 2