IGNORED

Actress Naya Rivera Drowned

adidas

This whole thing is heartbreaking her poor son. 

I think Glee can join the cursed shows club. 

I just saw this news, and I literally couldn't process the headline I was looking at, at first.  I'm a practical, non superstitious person, but even this (3 cast members passing in their early-mid 30s), makes me want to go WTF, Ryan Murphy totally angered a gypsy at some point.......

A body has been found in the lake, police will address the media in about an hour.

It is very sad news, and realistically it is safe to assume it is Naya. And it is the 7th anniversary of Cory Monteith’s death today.

• Sad 1

Law enforcement confirmed that the person found is Naya :(

She drowned saving her son’s life. This is devastating. 

“Based on the location where the body was found, physical characteristics of the body, clothing found on the body and the physical condition of the body, as well as the absence of any other persons reported missing in the area, we are confident the body we found is that of Naya Rivera,” the Ventura County Sheriff said at a press conference this morning.

“We know from speaking with her son that he and Naya swam in the lake together at some point during their journey,” the sheriff said today. “It was during that time that her son described being helped into the boat by Naya who boosted him onto the deck from behind. He told investigators that he looked back and saw her disappear under the surface of the water.”

The officer added, "She mustered enough energy to get her son onto the boat but wasn't able to get herself."

"There is no indication this was foul play and no indication this was a suicide," Ayub added.

Police have speculated that Rivera saved her son when the pair got caught in a current while swimming. 

• Sad 3

What a crappy week. Yesterday Kelly Preston, Ben Keough (Elvis’ Grandson), Zindzi Mandela and Grant Imahara died. Today Naya’s death was confirmed.

Can we please just skip to 2021 and leave this year behind?

?

I'm extremely sad about this. I spent much of yesterday afternoon listening to songs from Glee. I actually woke up in the middle of the night thinking about her. I feel so sad for that little boy. The last thing he probably saw of his mom was her getting him on the boat and then not being able to get herself on. 

• Sad 1
  • I Agree 1