IGNORED

Carlin, Evan, and Layla Rae 8: Vlogging On YouTube

SorenaJ
3 hours ago, Mom to Nell said:

Sorry for the rant, but the worst part of this is the two former Covid patients aren't wearing masks. After everything they just went through I just can't with the stupid.

Especially with a baby at home, their gift from God. Do they think they are now immune? 

They might be immune, they likely have antibodies. 

• Upvote 5
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Melissa1977

• rebeccawriter01

• SassyPants

• HereticHick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carlin, girl, what on God's green earth is this outfit?   https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0Zodgh8Hi/

Carlin & Evan have covid. Wonder how many other people/Bates they've passed that on to?

It is from the exclusive "buoy" childrens line. It also inflates in case of an emergency. The novelty bow  emits a search beacon and matches the safety vest.

Posted Images

nolongerIFBx
8 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

They might be immune, they likely have antibodies. 

Right- for a time, they can neither catch or transmit the virus so the mask isn't medically necessary. (Not saying that it wouldn't be wise to wear one as a good example for anyone not aware they've already had COVID.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
SassyPants

Wait, did they just take a baby down a water slide? And it looks like the baby has a runny nose. Those 2 remind be of 10 YOs playing with a doll. I just don’t get why these folks, who as a group seem to be disregard any and all safety measures, feel the need to take infants into large bodies of water. Why can’t they take a walk, go to a playground or even Disney, but why does it always involve water? 

• Upvote 6
6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Wait, did they just take a baby down a water slide? And it looks like the baby has a runny nose. Those 2 remind be of 10 YOs playing with a doll. I just don’t get why these folks, who as a group seem to be disregard any and all safety measures, feel the need to take infants into large bodies of water. Why can’t they take a walk, go to a playground or even Disney, but why does it always involve water? 

The slide was pretty tiny and he had a good grip on her so I didn’t think it was reckless. Obviously I cannot excuse the runny nose. But the slide is something I would’ve done with my daughter at that age. But she really enjoyed that kind of stuff. It didn’t look like baby Layla was having too much fun. I don’t think it’s inherently bad to be around water with babies but you definitely need to take the proper precautions. The only thing that stuck out to me was how Evan seem to be splashing Layla’s arms around a little rough. Maybe that’s a bit of a stretch but it just looked awkward the way he was moving her around, kind of like how you were saying that they only see her as a doll. 

Edited by mstee
  • Upvote 9
  • 2 weeks later...
clueliss

This week’s YouTube had Carlin cleaning out a closet and Evan asking her to do a pregnancy test - because she was cleaning the closet.  The test was negative.  

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 5
5 minutes ago, clueliss said:

This week’s YouTube had Carlin cleaning out a closet and Evan asking her to do a pregnancy test - because she was cleaning the closet.  The test was negative.  

While that's truly stupid, I am glad they're not expecting another baby right away. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8
Bluebirdbluebell
4 hours ago, clueliss said:

So Evan saw her cleaning the closet and decided she must be nesting?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
marmalade
5 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

So Evan saw her cleaning the closet and decided she must be nesting?

Exactly. 🙄

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 1
princessmahina

Is Evan that dumb or is Carlin so bad at keeping things tidy that her cleaning a closet must mean she’s pregnant? Isn’t that a routine thing we all do? 

• Upvote 10
JordynDarby5
2 hours ago, princessmahina said:

Is Evan that dumb or is Carlin so bad at keeping things tidy that her cleaning a closet must mean she’s pregnant? Isn’t that a routine thing we all do? 

Maybe its both.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 3
clueliss

Something about the last time Carlin did that she was pregnant with Layla. 

However he didn't factor in Marie Kondo and Home Edit on Netflix so everyone is cleaning closets and reorganizing.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5
UnicornHunter

The video and the stupid photo they used for the cover are so attention whoreish I can’t even hate follow them anymore. You don’t joke about pregnancy when many, many, women are dying for a positive pregnancy test.

• Upvote 9
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 5
Melissa1977

They want another baby for the attention they will get. Not for a personal wish. Not even for God. Just for views. Or at least they sound like that. Who is dreaming of a new child when their eldest is still a baby, with health issues, and had covid recently? 

They should be living near Evan's parents, who are the babysitters. Carlin will be overwhelmed with 2 little ones and Kelly just wants grandbabies to take pictures.

I usually wouldn't be bothered by a couple having the second child. Two are a lot of work but no big deal... but Carlin and Evan act like teens. So no more kids in a decade, please.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1
8 hours ago, UnicornHunter said:

The video and the stupid photo they used for the cover are so attention whoreish I can’t even hate follow them anymore. You don’t joke about pregnancy when many, many, women are dying for a positive pregnancy test.

Like Carlin's own sister. Plus another sister who recently had a miscarriage (Josie) and other sisters who've had them in the past (Erin and Whitney, plus her BFF Joy). You'd think she'd get it, yet obviously not. 

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1
FluffySnowball
10 hours ago, UnicornHunter said:

Especially her own sister, Michaela. So Carlin and Evan should be aware of the sadness that goes along with infertility from their very own family. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
Vivi_music
39 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

Especially her own sister, Michaela. So Carlin and Evan should be aware of the sadness that goes along with infertility from their very own family. 

I mean... agreed. But you are asking a lot of these two (sadly).

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
Bluebirdbluebell

That's classic youtube clickbait. Not just fundies either. All over youtube there are women posting videos with the title "Am I pregnant?" 

I don't think they're joking about being pregnant, because there's probably a chance she could be pregnant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 2
24 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That's classic youtube clickbait. Not just fundies either. All over youtube there are women posting videos with the title "Am I pregnant?" 

I don't think they're joking about being pregnant, because there's probably a chance she could be pregnant. 

There is a big chance, and two times already they thought they were pregnant and expresed dissapointment at the test being negative, my guess would be a new baby announcement before the end of the year.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9
Perrierwithlemon

I can’t help but think what when she finally announces a real pregnancy and not another prank, it will be like “the boy who cried wolf.” 

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1
neurogirl

I know it's a bad idea to fly but I'm jealous and sad at the same time. I have 2-3 months left of my PhD before I can move to the first place I've felt truly home (Twin Cities, MN). Bonus - it's within a day's drive of my parents. I haven't seen them since the 2019 holidays. My husband hasn't seen his parents since Thanksgiving 2019, and his dad is ill. We are going to risk seeing both set of parents in Jan once we can drive. Everyone has been good at isolating and it's been so so long. FIL in particular doesn't have very many years left.

2021 needs to be better than 2020 because I can't take much more of this.

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Love 19
BullyJBG

Next video is up. When I saw "they got engaged" I thought, oh my; which one of them is it? But, it's one of Evan's siblings. Yep; more chances to watch the Covid-survivors to get insights. I read an article about people who are Covid-survivors, and once people they meet find that out, they're basically treated like lepers.

• Upvote 3
TheRadleyPorch

I found Evan's comment on this deeply weird. If my boyfriend posted a picture of him and his best friend, gushing about what their friendship means to him, I wouldn't come in with "you look so hot!" cause it's not about me and him, it's about him and someone else. I might say something like "you two are so cute" or "I love your friendship," but to comment on Carlin's looks like there's not another person in the photo, who the photo is about, just strikes me as inappropriate. Am I crazy?

image.thumb.png.ed7172d03f7f39bf9c352ae550dbdbf4.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11
AussieKrissy
2 hours ago, TheRadleyPorch said:

I found Evan's comment on this deeply weird. If my boyfriend posted a picture of him and his best friend, gushing about what their friendship means to him, I wouldn't come in with "you look so hot!" cause it's not about me and him, it's about him and someone else. I might say something like "you two are so cute" or "I love your friendship," but to comment on Carlin's looks like there's not another person in the photo, who the photo is about, just strikes me as inappropriate. Am I crazy?

image.thumb.png.ed7172d03f7f39bf9c352ae550dbdbf4.png

Yeah it’s like he only sees the trophy and doesn’t bother to look/read/understand why the photo is there in the first place. So superficial. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic