Jump to content
IGNORED

Carlin, Evan, and Layla Rae 8: Vlogging On YouTube


Recommended Posts

becky_m2001
On 1/13/2021 at 8:34 AM, EmiSue said:

So Carlin posted a bunch of random pics in her stories, including a pic of all the Bateses taken when all the smaller families did pics with Taryn. Two interesting bits:

1. Travis and Esther are in the pic, but I don't see Tiffany.

2. Tori's family wasn't there. Covid? 

 

Screenshot_20210113-083103.jpg

They went to visit Bobby's family in Florida for Christmas. Bobby's sister Cat and her husband Aaron posted some pics of their Xmas get together. I can't share them here because Cat and Aaron both have private IG's.

  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Melissa1977

    28

  • rebeccawriter01

    27

  • SassyPants

    26

  • HereticHick

    26

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carlin, girl, what on God's green earth is this outfit?   https://www.instagram.com/p/CN0Zodgh8Hi/

Carlin & Evan have covid. Wonder how many other people/Bates they've passed that on to?

It is from the exclusive "buoy" childrens line. It also inflates in case of an emergency. The novelty bow  emits a search beacon and matches the safety vest.

Posted Images

AussieKrissy

Another Bates “claiming” they are planing to wait. ???!!!! She seems deep in the baby fever I can’t see it happening. 

10736510-2656-4AFC-89D3-7B0C6F1721A3.png

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
freethemall

Can I just say I'm 17 weeks and my bump is like twice as big as hers in 22 weeks (granted it's my 2nd but first time it was bigger too) and now I feel abnormally huge lol. But also, these girls carry quite small.

Based on her sly answer, I bet she's already pregnant. 

  • Upvote 11
  • Love 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
OHFL2009
13 minutes ago, freethemall said:

Can I just say I'm 17 weeks and my bump is like twice as big as hers in 22 weeks (granted it's my 2nd but first time it was bigger too) and now I feel abnormally huge lol. But also, these girls carry quite small.

Based on her sly answer, I bet she's already pregnant. 

If it makes you feel any better, I feel like my bump is bigger than hers at 22 weeks and I'm not even pregnant, just post-lunch 😂

  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 23
  • I Agree 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
AussieKrissy
3 hours ago, freethemall said:

Can I just say I'm 17 weeks and my bump is like twice as big as hers in 22 weeks (granted it's my 2nd but first time it was bigger too) and now I feel abnormally huge lol. But also, these girls carry quite small.

Based on her sly answer, I bet she's already pregnant. 

She would be due this year if she was already pregnant. if she falls in a couple of months time she will be early next year for a due date. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Dominionatrix

There’s no way Carlin would just casually reveal that she’s over halfway through with a pregnancy. She and Evan LOVE to make a big show of things. If she were 22 weeks pregnant we would already have seen announcement posts, speculation on the sex, a reveal of the sex and name, bump pics (alone and with Whitney), and a half dozen YouTube videos about how she found out, how she told Evan, them telling their families, simikiaraties and differences between this pregnancy and her last, cravings, morning sickness, and pregnancy fashion. 

 

Pregancies are second only to weddings in terms of content and attention in their world, and you better believe CarVan will milk it for all it’s worth. 

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
adidas
3 hours ago, freethemall said:

Can I just say I'm 17 weeks and my bump is like twice as big as hers in 22 weeks (granted it's my 2nd but first time it was bigger too) and now I feel abnormally huge lol. But also, these girls carry quite small.

Based on her sly answer, I bet she's already pregnant. 

Everyone carries differently - and even between pregnancies for the same person! With my first I had the ‘you must be due soon’ comments from 25 weeks but with my second I constantly heard ‘you’re not very big yet’ 😆

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
freethemall
2 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

There’s no way Carlin would just casually reveal that she’s over halfway through with a pregnancy. She and Evan LOVE to make a big show of things. If she were 22 weeks pregnant we would already have seen announcement posts, speculation on the sex, a reveal of the sex and name, bump pics (alone and with Whitney), and a half dozen YouTube videos about how she found out, how she told Evan, them telling their families, simikiaraties and differences between this pregnancy and her last, cravings, morning sickness, and pregnancy fashion. 

 

Pregancies are second only to weddings in terms of content and attention in their world, and you better believe CarVan will milk it for all it’s worth. 

That picture is from the 1st pregnancy with Layla. However, we know these attention hungry fundies love skewing the truth so the guess was that this was her trying to be coy but certainly not announcing anything.

  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
raayx01

I think if Carlin was pregnant right now Evan would have not agreed to get a dog

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Marly
14 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Another Bates “claiming” they are planing to wait. ???!!!! She seems deep in the baby fever I can’t see it happening. 

10736510-2656-4AFC-89D3-7B0C6F1721A3.png

So, here's the thing. She's not so much claiming "planning to wait" as that she's claiming they don't PLAN on getting pregnant.
This does not mean in any way whatsoever that they don't have unprotected sex. I don't expect any fundy to use any kind of protection unless they actually literally say they do (like Jill and Derek).
In their eyes "planning" most likely means actively praying to god if he'll bless them with a pregnancy, while "not planning" means just having unprotected sex without actively praying for a blessing. Hence their "surprise" when they find themselves pregnant while, in their eyes, they weren't actively trying. (In my eyes, barring fertility issues, if you're having unprotected sex you're trying. But that's not how they think the world works.)

Edited by Marly
  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
CarrotCake
On 1/13/2021 at 2:34 PM, EmiSue said:

So Carlin posted a bunch of random pics in her stories, including a pic of all the Bateses taken when all the smaller families did pics with Taryn. Two interesting bits:

1. Travis and Esther are in the pic, but I don't see Tiffany.

2. Tori's family wasn't there. Covid? 

 

Screenshot_20210113-083103.jpg

Who is the girl next to Erin?

The first girl from the left.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
VBOY9977
1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Who is the girl next to Erin?

The first girl from the left.

That’s Ellie

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
CarrotCake
1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

That’s Ellie

She looks at least 16 or 17 as far as I can see.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
front hugs > duggs
10 hours ago, raayx01 said:

I think if Carlin was pregnant right now Evan would have not agreed to get a dog

These assholes got a dog?

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
clueliss

I believe they were TALKING about a dog in their YT vlog.  Evan only wants one because he's 'bored.'  Carlin really wants one - for Layla. 

My personal opinion is Layla is more mature than her parents are right now.

  • Upvote 14
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Vivi_music
1 hour ago, clueliss said:

I believe they were TALKING about a dog in their YT vlog.  Evan only wants one because he's 'bored.'  Carlin really wants one - for Layla. 

My personal opinion is Layla is more mature than her parents are right now.

Yeah, wanting a pet to entertain your baby (and I suspect take cute pictures). That is a good premise to get an animal into your household. 🙄

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
SeekingAdventure

well, what one year old doesn't want to have a dog.. is she gonna walk it too? 🙄

 

i think right now is an understatement @clueliss :D

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kelsey
On 1/18/2021 at 1:27 PM, becky_m2001 said:

They went to visit Bobby's family in Florida for Christmas. Bobby's sister Cat and her husband Aaron posted some pics of their Xmas get together. I can't share them here because Cat and Aaron both have private IG's.

Spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to understand why the cat had a husband and an ig.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
llucie
9 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

She looks at least 16 or 17 as far as I can see.

 

She has started to wear a lot of makeup and that ages her, but she is only 13.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
GuineaPigCourtship

If CarVan get a dog it will bite Layla in the face. That is my strong prediction given how idiotic and Instagram-happy they are. They'll never stop her from pulling ears or trying to sit on or ride it when a cute picture could be had.  I'd bite, too.

I despise these people.

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
llucie

I just watched their latest vlog...it was a challenge were Evan took care of Layla on his own for a whole day. Pretty ridiculous to make taking care of your own daughter a challenge. He claims he helps a lot and is such a good husband but it was clear in this video he has no idea where any of the clothes or baby stuff is, so he is not actually helping much.

I was surprised that Layla still wakes up during the night to breastfeed at almost 1 year old. Safe to say Carlin is not into the babywise method like her sisters.

  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
Angelface
51 minutes ago, llucie said:

I was surprised that Layla still wakes up during the night to breastfeed at almost 1 year old. Safe to say Carlin is not into the babywise method like her sisters.

Thank goodness, this is probably the first time Carlin has shown some common sense.

  • Upvote 20
  • I Agree 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Melissa1977
8 hours ago, llucie said:

was surprised that Layla still wakes up during the night to breastfeed at almost 1 year old. Safe to say Carlin is not into the babywise method like her sisters

Erin used to co-sleep with Carson and Brooklyn. Not sure if she sleeptrained them, but if she did, maybe she was flexible?

There are pictures of Kelton co-sleeping, too. And Josie talked about waking up a lot for the baby. Not sure if training was involved or if it started later.

I think not all of them are following the same rules. Different personalities, different husbands, etc. Some of them surely are raising kids in a hard way, but others may be softer. 

  • Upvote 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Where is the lost and found thread? I want to talk about the Wilkersons (simple living ak) but I'm not sure which thread or where to post. 
      · 2 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      I bet no fundy mom every got such a touching Mother's Day tribute...

      Wishing everyone who celebrates a happy Mother's Day...and some extra love to others out there missing their mom's today, too.
       
      · 1 reply
    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 5 replies
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

      Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  
       
      Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

       
       
      · 1 reply
    • CuttySark

      CuttySark

      The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      It's Friday so yay!  But sweet Jesus I need it to be the end of the day already.  Crappy week and I'm so ready for it to be over.

      · 0 replies
    • nst

      nst

      I got vaccinated yesterday. In the am I got the email and I was  vaccinated 
      · 0 replies
    • PsyD2013

      PsyD2013

      Exhausted. I need a weekend off the grid.
       
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.