IGNORED

Carlin, Evan, and Layla Rae 8: Vlogging On YouTube

GreyhoundFan

On 1/3/2021 at 4:36 AM, Johannah said:

Just came here to say, Carlin’s bare-legged in the snow photo shoot is so very extra. Combined with the pressed against the glass photos, I just can’t. Some of her siblings’ photos often feel over the top, but Carlin is in her own category. 

I think she wore beige leggings. Bare legs in the snow would have been very strange, but who knows.

• Upvote 1

Per Carvan's YouTube, Evan talked to one of Carlin's older sisters "as friends" but he declined not to name the sister. They also shaded Kelton by saying that Evan was 16 and Carlin 13 so it would have been weird to talk to her.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

2 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Per Carvan's YouTube, Evan talked to one of Carlin's older sisters "as friends" but he declined not to name the sister. They also shaded Kelton by saying that Evan was 16 and Carlin 13 so it would have been weird to talk to her.

It's gotta be Tori or Alyssa. If Carlin was 13 then Erin and Michaella were 20 and 21.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

It's gotta be Tori or Alyssa. If Carlin was 13 then Erin and Michaella were 20 and 21.

Was Alyssa not talking to John yet at that point? Or was that later?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

Was Alyssa not talking to John yet at that point? Or was that later?

Alyssa was 16, maybe 17 when she started "talking" to John, so no room for Evan.

I supose the sister Evan approached was Tori. If Evan was 16 and Tori was 14 or 15, it makes sense. 

I know Evan never dated a Bates before Carlin, but the statement makes her look as a "option B". As Carlin faced depression and low-esteem, I think Evan should have kept his mouth closed on that issue.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

Yeah it has to be Tori. In their world “talking” is the same as casually dating in the secular world. And I agree. Given Carlin’s insecurity, he should have kept it to himself. Also, does this mean Evan was just shopping around for a Bates sister?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Kept his mouth shut publicly do people mean? Because I don’t believe there is anyway Carlin would not have known about it, sisters talk, Kelly blabs. And it would not be a good way to start a marriage keeping it secret anyway. 
maybe Carlin is ok with it, because it was gods plan and talking did not lead to any heart pieces being given away. How did my Christianeese speak go? 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

On 1/10/2021 at 8:52 AM, clueliss said:

So this means the Erin found him at an event and set them up story BS?

I know...I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 7

I also think it was Tori. 

I wanna say Evan said the Bates approached him and then he talked to the unnamed sister but it's been a couple days since I watched and i can't remember and there's no way I'm watching again.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Kelsey said:

I wanna say Evan said the Bates approached him and then he talked to the unnamed sister but it's been a couple days since I watched and i can't remember and there's no way I'm watching again.

I clearly picture Kelly scanning boys around, looking for a suitable one.

I have a teen son, and I would find it very weird that a family approached him, offering a selection of daughters to choose.

(I know my comment was mean, but come on, let the kids meet by themselves! It would be healthier for their minds).

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

So Carlin posted a bunch of random pics in her stories, including a pic of all the Bateses taken when all the smaller families did pics with Taryn. Two interesting bits:

1. Travis and Esther are in the pic, but I don't see Tiffany.

2. Tori's family wasn't there. Covid? 

Screenshot_20210113-083103.jpg

• Upvote 4

I posted the same photo on the Trace thread because of Esther, noting that there is also Travis, so I feel that both couples will be engaged soon, but maybe Tiffany isn't there because if they are actually together (I'm not sure) they are still too new/not official yet? Maybe they are just in the special friend phase?

I feel that we only see the special one in group pics when the relationship is officially at least seriously courting almost engaged, but don't quote on me I'm not sure, maybe Kelton was shown since the beginning? 

• Upvote 4

Yeah, I agree. I'm almost more interested in why Bobby, Tori, and their boys aren't there. Alyssa came from Florida for these pics but Tori isn't? Makes me wonder if she or Bobby had covid really bad like Erin. 

• Upvote 5

I don't think we even saw her in Christmas or new year photos right? So she is MIA from the family celebrations at least from late December...it could be Covid but I don't remember where she lives, is she near Erin or the fam and could have caught it from them? Or maybe another super spreader event that they all seems to like so much?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I don't think we even saw her in Christmas or new year photos right? So she is MIA from the family celebrations at least from late December...it could be Covid but I don't remember where she lives, is she near Erin or the fam and could have caught it from them? Or maybe another super spreader event that they all seems to like so much?

Based on social media posts, Erin, Carlin and Josie all had COVID over the summer and Zach/Whitney sometime in the fall, probably October, so unless she or Bobby have had a long haul case, it's unlikely that they got it from any of them to still be missing from family photos in late December. It's possible they got it from another family member or from general community spread, or there could be another reason. They've never been very active on social media so it's hard to tell when they fell off the radar.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Someone asked Kelly Jo on Instagram and she said something about them having some other event or commitment that day. She was answering why there weren't pics of Tori/Bobby and the double Ks. She said they would be doing pics with Taryn soon.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

Someone asked Kelly Jo on Instagram and she said something about them having some other event or commitment that day. She was answering why there weren't pics of Tori/Bobby and the double Ks. She said they would be doing pics with Taryn soon.  

Wonder what’s going on with Tory. She hasn’t posted anything in months on Instagram. I know that she doesn’t post that often. 

• Upvote 1

A theory on Reddit was that she is in the first months of her third pregnancy and had bad morning sickness. I don't know if it is to believe but is a good guess as others 

• Upvote 5

In the AMA on her insta stores today somebody askes Carlin when they were having another baby, and she wrote «maybe some time this year!» and posted a picture of her pregnant belly with the text «22 weeks!». Was this the announcement, or was it a picture of her pregnancy with Layla? 

• Upvote 5

I hope she didn't use the term maybe if she's 22 weeks pregnant now. It seems like the odds are pretty good that baby won't be hanging out til 2022, but sotdt I guess.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lonedn said:

In the AMA on her insta stores today somebody askes Carlin when they were having another baby, and she wrote «maybe some time this year!» and posted a picture of her pregnant belly with the text «22 weeks!». Was this the announcement, or was it a picture of her pregnancy with Layla? 

I think it's from Layla--Carlin's hair is totally different now than it was in that pic. Wouldn't be surprised if she's already pregnant, but she's also coy about stuff like that a lot. If any couple in that family shouldn't have eleventy kids, it's these two. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic