• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
GreyhoundFan

Alyssa & John 6: She's Raising Sister Moms

habert
4 hours ago, HeartsAFundie said:

If Alyssa goes with the trend of using her name as inspiration for her daughters' names, and Webster #4 is a girl, I'm calling it now:  Sadie Hope.  Sadie begins with an S which is the next letter to use; has the e-i-y sound like the others' names; and has five letters like Allie-Lexi and Zoey are four letters each.

Hope for the middle name because it's a fundie fave; it's an emotion like Joy (Zoey's middle name); and has four letters like Jane-Allie's middle name.  Mae and Joy, Lexi and Zoey's middle names, are three letters each.   This way everything is all even, two and two and matchy-matchy....how Alyssa seemingly likes it. 

Should be interesting.  Baby names always make fun speculation. 

I don’t follow about her name inspiring her daughters name, besides Allie being similar to Alyssa 

Dominionatrix

So Tori’s baby, Kolter, was born 3/25 and it looks like Alyssa got pregnant in late May. That’s two months of no Bates pregnancies. At this rate, I wonder if we’ll ever go even that long again. 

justmy2cents
57 minutes ago, habert said:

I don’t follow about her name inspiring her daughters name, besides Allie being similar to Alyssa 

The theory is that A is for Allie, L is for Lexi, Y is for Zoey?, and the next letter in her name is S so an S name.