IGNORED

Alyssa & John 6: She's Raising Sister Moms

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

Florida has very broad public information laws. In a mtter of seconds, you can find out if someone owns their home, salaries of state/county workers, in some communities even if they are behind on their electric bill! 

Yep, the Florida Sunshine Laws. It's a big part of why there are so many "Florida Man" stories; police reports are so easily accessible.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

On 8/1/2020 at 12:48 AM, marmalade said:

Taliban Dan owns the house. I imagine they're living in it rent-free or close to it.

Maybe a rent-to-own. I can't see putting that much effort and money into a home that's just a rental. I have a neighbor who has bought two houses for each of the kids and the children pay the mortgage payment to the parents. Then when the kids are financially established enough to get a mortgage they " sell " the house to the kids. 

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
Fixed quote box mishap
  • Upvote 1

Regarding the Websters posting clear pics of the front of their house and also including the street sign on their corner (in at least one recent video, something just dawned on me. For those of you who also read the Duggars on FJ, do you remember not so long ago when the Dillards posted pics of the post office they use and of Derick pointing to their actual PO box? Opinions were that the Dillards were making it easy for crazies fans to send them things. Maybe Alyssa and and John are making it easy to locate their house address on purpose. Maybe they enjoy the free clothing they get and have decided they want more free things. Weird. Scary. Possible.

Edited by Bobology
  • Upvote 7

On 8/4/2020 at 1:11 AM, Mom to Nell said:

Maybe a rent-to-own. I can't see putting that much effort and money into a home that's just a rental. I have a neighbor who has bought two houses for each of the kids and the children pay the mortgage payment to the parents. Then when the kids are financially established enough to get a mortgage they " sell " the house to the kids. 

I did that on my first home. I had been offered a job that was a great opportunity. Rentals were nonexistent or out of my price range. My parents put the down payment down and got the mortgage in their name. I paid them each month the exact cost of the mortgage. They eventually sold it to me for the same price they had bought it for (saying they weren't trying to make money just help me) when I was able to get a mortgage and had some work history, savings, etc.  We jokingly referred to it as my trust fund or me spending my inheritance early. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

We called it. Alyssa is pregnant and due February 17th. She announced earlier than she usually does, I remember she’s usually half way through, but she’s 12 weeks this time. No sex announcement yet. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 13

Well I guess now that her heart condition is fixed she can magically become pregnant.  

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

I knew the single pictures of each daughter she had posted over the last few days we’re going to lead to an announcement! These people always have professional photoshoots to announce and even though she hasn’t posted anything on her Insta, the pic in the People article is from the same photoshoot. I honestly really hope she’s as healthy as her doctors seem to think she is. She didn’t release the video that the doctor had cleared her until a couple weeks ago and if she’s due in February, then she got pregnant in May, which could be before she got the okay from doctors. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 8

Oh this is unexpected - um - ya'll left the kids at home in a pandemic and had a couples vacay in an air bnb - that's not really unexpected given your track record.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 4

Not trying to be mean--but for all those on FJ who have been insisting that John and Alyssa would have several kids quickly, and then stop--no, no they will not. There was never any evidence that they would, only wishful thinking.

• Upvote 20
  • I Agree 11

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

Well I guess now that her heart condition is fixed she can magically become pregnant.  

They clearly prevented the pregnancy while she was ill. A wise decision. I think it would be great if she publically discussed it, since so many fundies risk their health with pregnancies because they think its their only choice.

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

They better get moving, either to a new home or to enclose that patio. Why would they create a dedicated schoolroom at this point in their lives?  I guess they could squeeze a pack and play into the girls’ room as I don’t recall the Websters ever having a baby hanging out in their bedroom. These kids all deserve better. They don’t love kids. They love the attention having the next kid brings.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

On 8/3/2020 at 11:11 PM, Mom to Nell said:

I've known people who repair and fix up their rentals in lieu of rent or for $$ off of their rent, but you have to have a decent landlord and one you can trust not to let you put all the money & work into it only to charge you full rent anyway. 

58 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

They better get moving, either to a new home or to enclose that patio. Why would they create a dedicated schoolroom at this point in their lives?  I guess they could squeeze a pack and play into the girls’ room as I don’t recall the Websters ever having a baby hanging out in their bedroom. These kids all deserve better. They don’t love kids. They love the attention having the next kid brings.

They will just start doubling out the girls in each bed, they can get 6 girls in that set up. ?

• Upvote 4

They lie a lot.

If they don't know the sex, why are they converting the 3rd bedroom in a school room? It should be the boy room. My guess? They are expecting a girl and they already know it. You can know the sex at week 8 through a blood test.

Why they call it "a surprise"? Heart issues do not affect fertility. They've been 2 years preventing and once Alyssa has been healed, they stopped preventing. Then, a pregnancy. It's not a surprise. 

42 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Not trying to be mean--but for all those on FJ who have been insisting that John and Alyssa would have several kids quickly, and then stop--no, no they will not. There was never any evidence that they would, only wishful thinking.

It's not FJ. Alyssa said if #4 was a girl, she would stop. She has been using BC for 2 years, so she perfectly knows how to decide her family size. She's very fertile and the exact moment she was healed, she decided to have another child. She can say it's up to God but it isn't. I think her only suprise baby was Zoey (too close to Lexi, didn't seem planned).

Edited by Melissa1977
Spelling
  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

40 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Oh this is unexpected - um - ya'll left the kids at home in a pandemic and had a couples vacay in an air bnb - that's not really unexpected given your track record.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this??. I remember a cruise they took...and not long after a new baby girl. But we can't say she had a honeymoon baby. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

She didn’t release the video that the doctor had cleared her until a couple weeks ago and if she’s due in February, then she got pregnant in May, which could be before she got the okay

I guess she already knew she was healed. She's been preventing for a long time (way before having surgeries) and she was scared and exhausted. She's dumb, but seems to know how to protect herself. I'm not afraid for her health... I'm worried for the children, that seem to keep her overwhelmed and bored AF. She does not need more kids, she has too much already!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

19 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

I guess she already knew she was healed. She's been preventing for a long time (way before having surgeries) and she was scared and exhausted. She's dumb, but seems to know how to protect herself. I'm not afraid for her health... I'm worried for the children, that seem to keep her overwhelmed and bored AF. She does not need more kids, she has too much already!

It often seems that the people less suited and most ill prepared for children are the ones who keep having children. It’s as if they are deaf, dumb and blind to what children actually need. 

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

24 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Alyssa's announcement:

I’m guessing they know it’s another girl by the “add one more little one” line. I think they will stop after 4 girls but I’ve been wrong before. ??‍♀️ 

• Upvote 4

Besides a healthy baby, I'm kind of just hoping she keeps trying to spell her own name with her kids' names. Allie, Lexi, zoeY, Sadie? Sandi?

Also, no wonder she was so thrilled about Allie starting to sister mom. Perfect timing. ?

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 4

Nobody is surprised.....lol.

12 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Besides a healthy baby, I'm kind of just hoping she keeps trying to spell her own name with her kids' names. Allie, Lexi, zoeY, Sadie? Sandi?

Also, no wonder she was so thrilled about Allie starting to sister mom. Perfect timing. ?

^ this is kind of how I think their name trend will go! lol. Except I think a boy will be John Jr (maybe the boys can spell out his name and the girls can spell out hers xD). For a girl....Sami? Sydney? Sophie? 

• Upvote 4

Will her odd stalker friend Tikki have to start mailing  matching quartets of cheaply made, ill fitting kid's clothing?

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

On 7/8/2020 at 4:42 PM, EmiSue said:

I wonder if she's pregnant now and is appreciating Allie's sister-momming because she's fighting first-trimester nausea and fatigue.

I'm so sad to have been right on this. I really hope they stop at 4.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

If the baby is a boy, they haven't done anything to the "school room" that would be that major of a conversion to return it to bedroom status. The baby's not due until February so a month or two in mom and dad's room in a crib and that puts them toward the end of the school year before they would even think about it being converted to a bedroom again. I barely watched the home tour video, but I seem to remember she was heavily hinting she wanted to convert the enclosed patio into a room. I converted my covered patio at my condo into a sunroom. It took virtually no effort. One wall, windows, a door, portable air and heat system, and boom I was done. Even with the new flooring that was less than $3,000 overall. If their enclosed patio has a roof that is part of the house roof, it wouldn't be hard at all for them. 

• Upvote 5

I bet this one is a girl too if nothing else because the writes in the announce article are all pink. They know pretty well this is a girl too, but they may want to do another article for the gender reveal in order to have some more money 

• Upvote 7

I really wish fundies would drop the whole "surprise" schtick. You guys know where babies come from.

Also man Lexi looks exactly like Kelly in these latest pictures.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic