IGNORED

Alyssa & John 6: She's Raising Sister Moms

GreyhoundFan

Oh, I missed the one from July 5 because it was the second pic on her post. Never mind that theory. But I still think she's pregnant.

• Upvote 4

I would be willing to bet it's an "office" / closet. They have so many clothes...

It's also possible the girls asked to share a room. Kids can be weird... my cousin and I thought nothing was more awesome than sleeping on cardboard boxes in our aunt's closet. ?‍♀️

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

My friends boys asked to share a room when they moved. They actually have that same exact bunk bed from Bobs. In bluish gray. They love it. The stairs are actually drawers.

However, I do think she's pregnant and the new baby is a boy they needed Allies room.

• Upvote 5

On 7/12/2020 at 12:44 PM, EmiSue said:

Oh, I missed the one from July 5 because it was the second pic on her post. Never mind that theory. But I still think she's pregnant.

I'm starting to think she is pregnant as well. It wouldn't surprise me if some time next month she does an announcement. 

On 7/11/2020 at 2:39 AM, AussieKrissy said:

New baby is a boy and needs his own room is what I was thinking... 

0CC31468-0813-4DF8-854B-B683B03ED790.png

Didn't someone a few months ago, maybe a year now, post something under John or Alyssa's instagram a link on how to get pregnant with a boy? I can see Alyssa and Tori having the same amount of kids with the opposite gender order. I see Alyssa having more girls and Tori having more boys. 

• Upvote 5

I came here because I thought Alyssa was pregnant based on the room moving and her face in this picture from yesterday 7/19. She's overdue for an announcement so we'll see. 

Screen_Shot_2020-07-20_at_7_15.43_PM.png

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, neurogirl said:

I came here because I thought Alyssa was pregnant based on the room moving and her face in this picture from yesterday 7/19. She's overdue for an announcement so we'll see. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ab7423d8dc6a9e6

Screen_Shot_2020-07-20_at_7_15.43_PM.png

Ok, is it a filter or sun from summer? Because the two youngest are suddenly very blonde... 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok, is it a filter or sun from summer? Because the two youngest are suddenly very blonde... 

I'm guessing there is a filter, as everyone's hair looks lighter, but also that in-between brown/blonde shade changes drastically with sunlight (as an owner of this shade of hair I know) and living in Florida, I think they're all also getting sun-lights. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I think a lot of it is the filter— their faces look very washed out. Also, when I was a kid I had a similar hair color and it bleached easily in the summer. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Ok...let's talk about last Sunday's dress. I SO look forward to seeing what they wear every Sunday. Didn't ya'll say John's dad is one of those strict conservatives? Do they all attend the same church? Girlfriend been wearing some risky dresses for a Baptist church. Wait, is a Baptist church?? Can't imagine what it was like for her growing up seeing other girls wearing certain styles of dresses and having to settle for how her family dressed at the time. I've  bought plenty of beautiful dresses from yard sales and thrift stores. I know their wallets were pretty tight back then but they still found funds to buy material for Michael to sew dresses. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Alyssa posted an updated house tour. It looks like the reason the girls are all sharing a room now is so that the extra bedroom could be turned in a school room. 

I think it's safe to say Alyssa isn't pregnant yet. Here's to hoping it stays that way. She wants to enclose their screened in porch and turn it into a giant bedroom for the girls though, so they can have a 'guest bedroom.'

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, llg1234 said:

Alyssa posted an updated house tour. It looks like the reason the girls are all sharing a room now is so that the extra bedroom could be turned in a school room. 

I think it's safe to say Alyssa isn't pregnant yet. Here's to hoping it stays that way. She wants to enclose their screened in porch and turn it into a giant bedroom for the girls though, so they can have a 'guest bedroom.'

Aren’t they renting? If they are they wouldn’t be able to do that without permission. 

9 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Aren’t they renting? If they are they wouldn’t be able to do that without permission. 

Correct, they don't own the house. They've been putting in a lot of work on that house, I can't imagine putting in that much effort on something that I don't even own/won't make money off of. Maybe they're getting a reduced rent. It doesn't seem like they have any plans to move anytime soon.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Aren't those Erin and family? I think Alyssa and John own their house but I could be wrong, it starts to be a little bit to much to remember the house situation of all of them 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, llg1234 said:

I dunno if I was a d grade  celebrity with small children I would not be showing the front of my house for people to Id to all the world. These people have no security awareness. I am not even a d grade celebrity and I am aware of this. Utter fucking morons. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 12

8 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I dunno if I was a d grade  celebrity with small children I would not be showing the front of my house for people to Id to all the world. These people have no security awareness. I am not even a d grade celebrity and I am aware of this. Utter fucking morons. 

And she shows which bedroom her kids sleep in and that her bedroom is on the other side of the house. I can't imagine publicly posting that information. The weekly church photos are also concerning. There are so many weirdos put there! 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

49 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I don't think people in general don't understand how easy it is to find information about themselves online. Certain stuff is public record, but websites like Spokeo compile information, which you can request they remove. There's services that you can pay to have them contact data brokers en masse to remove the information, which I think would be worth the investment if you're on a reality show or have any sort of internet following (ie YouTubers). That being said...

6 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Aren't those Erin and family? I think Alyssa and John own their house but I could be wrong, it starts to be a little bit to much to remember the house situation of all of them 

The house they live in isn't in their name. Not sure if the person that owns it has any relation to them, but it's not technically their property. The only Bates couples that own their homes are Zach/Whitney & Josie/Kelton.

Edited by llg1234
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 6
  • Love 1

I will admit, I'm really jealous of their kitchen. I know we've debated open kitchen vs separate room, but I'm in lust with that island!

• Upvote 1

Taliban Dan owns the house. I imagine they're living in it rent-free or close to it.

Edited by marmalade
Autocorrect strikes again
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Agree. And on the one youtube video I watched of them, their trip to the ice cream or snow cone place, she clearly shows the street sign of the street on their corner. Completely foolish.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 1

I thought that with the professional photos she was posting that it would culminate with a pregnancy photo on Sunday, but probably not! I was encouraged by how her children were loudly playing with (Disney!) magnets during the video. Not being weird zombies in the background like the Rodlets. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

She can be pregnant with her 4th girl. She said that if #4 was a girl, she would stop having kids. Then, the big girly bedroom plus the school room makes sense. No boys, no need for more bedrooms.

But it wouldn't surprise me if she's done with 3. John siblings are not having enourmous families and I'm sure there are fundie families around them that use birth control. Alyssa may be not very smart, but since she married, she has done her will. She has protected herself not getting pregnant while she was sick (even before knowing she needed a surgery). She's healed now, but she may be afraid of another episode. 

Edited by Melissa1977
Spelling
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

She’s all proud of a school room, set up for 2 kids.  She has 3 so what happens in a couple of years he when she’s schooling 3 and has to adapt it again?  

Also, a 4th kid would likely, in the beginning, be in a crib in their bedroom.  

• Upvote 2

On 8/1/2020 at 12:48 AM, marmalade said:

Taliban Dan owns the house. I imagine they're living in it rent-free or close to it.

Not sure what your source is, but according to the Lake County property appraiser the house is owned by a man with the last names Jones. Daniel Webster owns one property in Lake County, which isn't that house.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Not sure what your source is, but according to the Lake County property appraiser the house is owned by a man with the last names Jones. Daniel Webster owns one property in Lake County, which isn't that house.

See? scary! How easy it is to find out where people live. She shouldn’t make it easier. I would shit my pants if I came across a site where complete strangers were openly discussing how they knew my address. SHIT MY PANTS!!!!

Edited by AussieKrissy
k
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

Florida has very broad public information laws. In a mtter of seconds, you can find out if someone owns their home, salaries of state/county workers, in some communities even if they are behind on their electric bill! 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic