• fraurosena

• WiseGirl

• AnywhereButHere

20200707_toles2.JPG

• Upvote 5

image.png.dc6ef14ccc2740ac6617748e523b7a2e.png

"Racing The Racist"

Donald Trump is a racist.

Yesterday, Donald Trump went on a racist tweet binge. In addition to his usual “China Virus” tweets, he went after the Washington Redskins and Cleveland Indians for considering changing their racist names and tweeted, “Indians, like Elizabeth Warren, must be very angry right now!” And, he went after NASCAR and the sport’s only black driver, Bubba Wallace.

Last month after NASCAR banned the hate flag from all its events, a noose was found in the garage of Wallace’s team. There was an investigation by the FBI which determined the noose was left there from last season and used as a rope pulley-thingy for the garage door…the electric garage door. But before they came to that determination, NASCAR and all the drivers stood in support for Wallace and held a demonstration against hate. Racist hated that. They saw it as another threat to their white privilege.

Trump tweeted, “Has Bubba Wallace apologized to all of those great NASCAR drivers & officials who came to his aid, stood by his side, & were willing to sacrifice everything for him, only to find out that the whole thing was just another HOAX? That & Flag decision has caused lowest ratings EVER!”

No. Bubba Wallace never did apologize for that. Why? Because he doesn’t owe anyone an apology. Bubba didn’t do anything. While Trump and his spokesgoon are calling the noose incident a “hoax,” and yesterday Kaleigh McEnany, who promised she’d never lie to us, compared it to the Jussie Smollett incident, this was not a hoax.

There was a noose in Bubba Wallace’s garage. Bubba Wallace didn’t put it there or even see it. NASCAR discovered the noose and informed him. Even the FBI used the term “noose” to describe it. Why? Because it was a noose. And while saying it was there from last year, that’s not very reassuring. Why was it ever cool to hang nooses in NASCAR? According to the FBI, it wasn’t a hate noose, instead, just your average everyday common garage noose.

Also, there are over 1,100 garages at NASCAR venues. Only one had a noose in it. And out of over 1,100  garages, they gave the only one that had a noose in it to the ONLY black guy? I’m not into conspiracy theories but I am into facts. Those are the facts.

Donald Trump’s other racist contention was the Confederate flag being banned from NASCAR. McEnany said he wasn’t taking a position on it, yet he clearly did in his tweet. If racist Trump wasn’t taking a position, then why did he lie about the ratings and blame it on the hate flag being removed?

Donald Trump is a racist and he’s putting all his eggs into one basket of racist deplorables. But even NASCAR realizes the racist redneck base is shrinking and they’re appealing to a wider fan base. Donald Trump is refusing to do that. While Donald Trump bitches about fictional ratings, he should look at real polls. If polls were ratings, and they are, Donald Trump’s ratings are in the gutter…just like his politics.

If Donald Trump had a race car, it would have Pepe the Frog on it. Donald Trump is sponsored by hate. White supremacists and neo-Nazis love him. The hate conspiracy and online forums, 4chan and Qanon are working to reelect Trump. Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham, the Eva Braun of cable news, love him. Donald Trump is their champion.

Every day, Donald Trump tells his supporters he’s a racist while at the same time, telling the rest of us he’s not. While he tweets support for the Confederate flag, spokesgoon McEnany says he hasn’t taken a position. Beyond the lie, also note she didn’t state he opposes the flag. He is a racist.

But we should also take note of who else is sponsoring his hate…so we can make sure we aren’t inadvertently sponsoring his racism by supporting those corporations. Corporations like Taco Bell, Jimmy John’s, WWE, Equinox, Bubba Gump, Marvel, Joe’s Crab Shack, Shell Oil, Nathan’s Famous, Estee Lauder, UFC, Molson Coors, Lending Tree, Hobby Lobby, CVS, Planet Fitness, LL Bean, Wendy’s, and Chick-fil-A. These are only a portion of them. Google people.

And when you see ads on my site for Donald Trump, that’s not me or WordPress supporting him. That’s his campaign buying ads and wasting money on an audience that will never support him. I don’t control the ads so stop screaming at me, fuckers.

Donald Trump is revving his engine, spinning his tires, and blowing smoke for racism. Make sure you’re not putting gas in his tank.

• Upvote 11

I think my favorite is STFU...or maybe LMAO.

• Haha 11

20200708_margulies1.JPG

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

image.png.f8e2502f57c1773309075492d988094b.png

"Trump Nerd"

Is it plausible Donald Trump cheated on his SATs? I think it’s implausible he knows how to spell “SAT.”

CNN obtained a copy of Mary Trump’s book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man.” And so far, the biggest revelation from Trump’s niece that doesn’t surprise anyone is Donald Trump, the world’s stupidest man, paid a nerd to take his SAT for him.

Donald Trump has boasted about being at the top of his class. While he’s never released his school transcripts (despite barking for President Barack Obama to do so), professors and classmates have spoken out that Donald was nowhere near the top of his class. It would amaze most if he was able to work the doorknob to get into class. And heaven forbid if there were stairs.

According to the book, Donald Trump paid someone to take his SAT test to get into the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton Business School. She didn’t just make the claim, she named the guy who “supposedly” took the test for Dumb Donald. Later, he still needed assistance from his brother and father to twist elbows for him to get into Wharton.

We didn’t know about the SAT accusation but we already knew Donald Trump is stupid. And none of the other details that have leaked out so far don’t tell us anything new about Donald Trump. He commented on his niece’s breasts. We already knew he was a pig. He hid his younger brother’s toys and threatened to destroy them. We already knew he was an asshole. Instead of going to the hospital on the night his older brother died, he went to the movies. We already knew Donald Trump was a selfish uncaring asshole. He hired Mary to write a book about him and only delivered transcripts of a recording of him insulting women who refused to date him. We already knew he was an immature, insecure, misogynistic manchild and most women find him repulsive. Mary, who has a doctoral degree in clinical psychology, believes Donald Trump meets all nine criteria for narcissism. Again, we already knew that. Donald Trump is a sick racist puppy.

If you’re looking for real juicy dirt like there is a pee tape, he had a guy killed, details of an Epstein party with underage models, he lost his penis in a smelting accident, or he wears a diaper, or his real father’s an Oompa Loompa, you’re going to have to look elsewhere. Sorry.

Of course, Kaleigh McEnany, the White House Spokesgoon and others cried out that the SAT story is a big fat lie. Of course, the only way they know it’s a lie is because that’s what Donald Trump, the teller of over 19,000 lies since coming into office, has told them. The people who work for Donald Trump, and those who support him, pretend he’s not stupid, racist, or a horrible human being.

Donald Trump is horrible, he’s willing to risk your children’s lives for his selfish needs. Don’t make the mistake of believing Donald Trump cares about you, your children, or anyone who isn’t Donald Trump. He continues to visit hotspots for the coronavirus where members of his campaign, the Secret Service, his supporter Herman Cain, and even his idiot son’s girlfriend contract the virus…yet he continues to go to campaign in hotspots to satiate his frail ego.

Yesterday, he said he’s going to pressure governors and mayors to reopen schools this fall. He did this while lying that the United States has the lowest mortality rate from the coronavirus in the world. He claimed Democrats are playing politics in wanting the schools to remain closed. He believes it’s all designed to hurt him.

Again, for Donald Trump, everything is about Donald Trump. He thinks the schools are being kept closed to hurt him. He’s playing politics with your kids’ lives.

Just like nobody wants to keep the economy closed forever, nobody wants to keep children home. We all want them in schools. The question is, “when?” You have to be insane if you think it helps anyone politically to force parents to be home day after day with their sticky-handed screaming snot factories. That wouldn’t endear you to anybody.

The thing that scares me most is that Trump supporters will risk their children’s lives for their messiah. I’m astounded people will sacrifice their principles, ethics, and honesty for this racist reality TV host who’s so stupid, he thinks we can nuke hurricanes. Yet, now they’ll risk their children’s lives for this narcissistic asshole. It’s not like he has to entertain Barron on a constant basis. Just like SAT test, he has someone to do that for him.

Before you send little Johnnie and little Debbie back to school to help your false prophet claim everything’s back to normal so he can be reelected, keep in mind the lies he’s already told about the virus.

It was supposed to disappear last April. We’re now in July. In case you’re a Republican, April is before July. Now, Donald Trump is boasting about a low mortality rate which is horrible because that means a lot of people are about to die. Make sure it’s not your child.

It’s no surprise Donald Trump had someone take the SAT for him. Use your own eyes. He’s claimed credit for our economy, stock market, and job creation when all of that was accomplished by a black guy. A black guy who was much more accomplished and smarter than Donald Trump. What we need now is someone to president for Donald Trump because Donald Trump isn’t doing it.

Every single test that’s been thrown at Donald Trump since he became this nation’s president (sic), he’s failed. He never built the economy so we can’t have faith he’s capable of rebuilding it. He’s failed with the coronavirus. He’s failed in race relations.  And right now, he’s failing our country.

Dumb Donald never should have been accepted into Wharton and he never should have been allowed in the White House. Donald Trump has been a test for America and if you’re supporting or voting for him, you failed.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

20200708_ohman1.JPG

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1

bibleburns.jpg.63b293e4688dcc38fb418ff16918ddad.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1

image.png.5c868bce29f44d7fb9afbda19c347a91.png

"Tucker And Trump’s Anti-Troops Tantrums"

If you fought in a war for this country, and perhaps was even wounded in combat, have you asked yourself, “have I done enough?” And have you? Have you done enough in the eyes of Tucker?

Tucker Carlson doesn’t believe you have done enough. At least, not if you disagree with Tucker. Even if you lost both legs in combat, you have not earned the right to voice an opinion that’s different from Tucker’s. To people who threaten Tucker’s white privilege, he says, “We have to fight to preserve our nation & heritage.”

Fight? Tucker? Sure. Tucker has never been in combat or even in the military, but he does understand what it’s like to fight to win because he was on “Dancing with the Stars,” thankfully because he didn’t lose both legs in combat. He knows what it’s like to fight because he’s currently in court fighting to win more than the one-dollar his mother left him in her will. How is Tucker supposed to fund his white privilege, heritage and culture on a buck? Tucker knows what it’s like to fight because he was in a verbal exchange with Jon Stewart that left his show, “Crossfire,” in ruins and Tucker jobless.

In Tucker’s defense, he did try to join the Central Intelligence Agency after college, but after determining he was lacking in intelligence and was the kind of worm whose own mother would probably only leave a buck for in her will, he was rejected.

But one thing we know about Tucker is that he loves America. We know this because he says so behind a desk on Fox News. Tucker says Illinois Senator Tammy Duckworth, who lost both of her legs piloting a helicopter in Iraq, does not love America. Tucker says the female Thai-American, and Somali-born Representative Ilhan Omar (who he once used as an example of what’s wrong with immigration) are threatening his “culture and heritage.”

Tucker doesn’t believe Russia meddled much in our elections. He thinks Mexico meddled more by sending people to the United States to vote. He thinks liberals hate America more than Vladimir Putin. While Tucker is questioning the patriotism of wounded war vets, he’s giving Donald Trump a pass on inviting Russia to meddle in our elections, taking Putin’s side over our intelligence agencies like the CIA, being subservient to Putin, asking Ukraine and China to meddle in the 2020 election, and not pressuring Putin or doing anything about the Russian authoritarian placing a bounty on the killing of American service members in Afghanistan. What Tucker is more upset about is a veteran who is open to a discussion about removing monuments of George Washington.

Duckworth responded to CNN’s Dana Bash after being asked about removing monuments to Washington with, “Well, let me just say that we should start off by having a national dialogue on it at some point. But, right now, we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. And our . . . one of our ally . . . one of our . . . countries that are opposed to us, Russia, has put a bounty on American troops’ head.” How dare she want to focus on defending American troops more than statues. Why she must not love America as much as Tucker does.

Personally, I’m not in favor of removing monuments to George Washington and Thomas Jefferson. But I’m not afraid of talking about it. Both founding fathers were slave owners. They were complicated. I’m in favor of presenting them as they were, real human beings with flaws and not as mythical figures. But for Tucker, talking about it is a threat to his white privilege, culture, and heritage. Or, is Tucker trying to change the conversation and is really more afraid of talking about Putin placing a bounty on American troops and Donald Trump not doing anything about it?

Over the past few nights, from the comfort of his Fox News show which is almost solely supported by MyPillow after advertisers have bailed on it due to his racist comments toward Black Lives Matter, Tucker has called a war vet a “coward.”

Tucker Carlson, who I should remind you is named “Tucker,” and the closest he’s ever come to being wounded is during his manicures, has called a wounded war veteran a “coward.” Tucker has gone on to call Senator Duckworth a “moron” and a “vandal.” I guess she’s vandalizing his white privilege.

Tucker’s anti-immigrant nationalism resonates with the Trump base as he’s now surpassed Sean Hannity for the top-rated show, despite advertisers fleeing for other programs (except for that MyPillow guy). It’s mostly resonated with Trump himself, who has tweeted video excerpts of Tucker’s attacks on women of color.

Tucker claims people like Senator Tammy Duckworth are threats to his “culture and heritage,” while Thai-American Tammy Duckworth’s culture and heritage includes serving America in combat. In addition to fighting in Iraq for this country, an ancestry search has revealed her relatives fought in the American Revolution and every major war in our nation’s history. In addition to fighting for her country and losing two limbs in the process, Tammy Duckworth is a descendant of someone who literally fought alongside George Washington. So, I think she’s qualified to say let’s have a discussion about monuments to Washington.

Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump are both cowards. Tucker could have fought in Desert Storm in 1990/1991. He could have fought in Iraq or Afghanistan in the early 2000s (I could have too but you don’t see me attacking wounded vets and calling them “cowards”). Donald Trump could have served in Vietnam, but his daddy had a doctor claim Donald had bone spurs to avoid the draft. Tucker and Donald are cowards.

Tucker is just like Donald Trump in that they’re tough guys who play arm-chair warriors while attacking people who have served our country. Tucker’s attacks on Senator Duckworth are similar to Donald Trump’s attacks on POW John McCain when he said, “I like people who weren’t captured.” Trump and Tucker attack our vets while they defend Russia’s attacks on our nation. Donald Trump is tearing America apart and Tucker is enabling him. The biggest mystery is why conservatives, who claim to be the most patriotic, and veterans still support these two.

Feel free to argue over politics with a veteran. Feel free to disagree. They fought so you have that freedom. But do NOT question their patriotism or love for the country they fought for and that you sat at home and gave opinions about. Don’t vilify and dehumanize wounded veterans because it suits your politics. And don’t do it to serve a lying coward like Captain Bonespurs Donald Trump. Tucker Carlson complains that he’s not “allowed” to question their patriotism. Guess what, Tucker. You’re not.

Senator Duckworth had the perfect response to coward Tucker’s attacks on her patriotism. She tweeted an invite for him to “walk a mile in my legs and then tell me whether or not I love America.”

Spoiler alert: Tucker doesn’t.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

20200709_toles1.JPG

• Upvote 8

20200709_bramhall1.JPG

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

20200709_deadder1.JPG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

The wonderful Ann Telnaes drew this in response to the SCOTUS ruling that employers can avoid paying for birth control:

20200709_telnaes1.JPG

• Upvote 4

20200709_davies1.JPG

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 5

newBF.thumb.jpg.9791793d7b0089991dc56dc8850721f9.jpg

• Haha 10

• Upvote 7

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic