• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
TuringMachine

Handmaid's Tale Season 4

TuringMachine

Season 4 trailer is out! No specific date release date yet, just 2021. 

On a related note, I recently binge rewatched season 3 with a friend, and I gotta say I found it way better the second time around. I think the first problem (for me at least) was that the trailers for season 3 made it seem like we were going to get a revolution, so the season didn't really match my expectations. The second problem was having to wait a week between episodes really made it feel like it was dragging on. Like, really? Another episode trying to get me to feel sympathy for Serena? That's never going to happen! Where's my revolution! But on the rewatch I knew what to expect and I didn't have to wait. It didn't feel slow at all, and I actually enjoyed the season a lot. Though to be fair I tend to be more forgiving to June than most so maybe it's just me.

Anyway what do people think of the trailer?

front hugs > duggs

I just saw this @TuringMachine . I really liked the third season. But didn't enjoy the second as much. I had watched the first season when it originally came out, but binged the 2nd and 3rd back to back within the past year. I found working my way through slow, and then it got super exciting at the end! I am definitely excited for the next season, looks good!

I read the original novel years and years ago. Have you read the second yet? I've been conflicted about reading it while in the middle of the show. 

Blessed be the FruitLoops!

Michiru

I just read the second book and was surprised how much I enjoyed it!

A very slight spoiler for the mood/emotion at the end of the book, no actual facts mentioned:

Spoiler

Mostly I was scared that it would end sadly. But while the circumstances hindered something that you would call a truly happy end, it very much was a hopefull end and gave me a good feeling of closure.

front hugs > duggs

Y'all..... my pup needed to wear a cone for a few days and then one day she laid down on our red blanket and I got inspired:

Spoiler

image.png.61d0d1b47f3ab73c2ddfe9c22b271493.png

Edited by front hugs > duggs