IGNORED

Trump 47: The Covidiot's Traveling Circus Is Back On The Road

GreyhoundFan

So Putin has paid a bounty for US soldiers killed in Afghanistan and his bitch doesn't care. The Lincoln Project has just published a great ad about it:

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So Putin has paid a bounty for US soldiers killed in Afghanistan and his bitch doesn't care. The Lincoln Project has just published a great ad about it:

Who bankrolls these adds and what is their final agenda? They have one which I swear seems to be endorsing Biden 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Who bankrolls these adds and what is their final agenda? They have one which I swear seems to be endorsing Biden 

They're never-Trump Republicans -- George Conway, Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, and Jennifer Horn, among others.  Honestly, they're doing such a good job of getting under Trump's skin that Biden just ought to throw them some money to keep producing ads.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I believe they are supporting Biden. I believe they are life long republicans who refuse to support a crook like the Cheeto in charge, this article gives more information about their agenda https://lincolnproject.us/news/the-urgency-of-defeating-trump-falls-to-all-of-us/

I’m not sure who’s bankrolling them, but I assume it’s others equally repelled by the damage the current POTUS has inflicted on us all.

Biden can let them do the dirty work & he can be the voice of reason, reconciliation, healing - in short the type of leader we desperately need right now.

Edited to add another link, yes they’re supporting Biden https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article242196206.html 

Edited by sndral
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

They are scared shitless about the revelation that Trump did nothing so their explanation is that he wasn’t informed.

Utterly believable right?

By saying he wasn’t informed they are admitting the veracity of the claim that Putin paid the Taliban to kill American soldiers. But he knows now. So, what has he done about it? Oh yeah... he went golfing.

In that sense, it doesn’t matter if he knew then or not. It’s what he did when the news became public: nothing. He still hasn’t done anything to condemn, let alone retaliate against, this act of war against American soldiers.

• Upvote 11

I hope the Lincoln Project will make an ad about voter suppression next.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

This thread is a good read on the possible scenarios and their implications:

Edited by fraurosena
For some reason the text of my previous post was included
  • Thank You 7

Trump knows he’s going to lose in November. So he’s amping up favors for Putin in the last months he has left in power.

He’s probably hoping that Putin will help him afterwards. With financial assistance or maybe even asylum. 

• Upvote 11

15 hours ago, Smash! said:

It's so funny. But it's made up, she didn't actually say anything about the matter. According to the Finnish embassy.

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

It's so funny. But it's made up, she didn't actually say anything about the matter. According to the Finnish embassy.

Thanks for the clarification. I try to be cautious regarding fake news and that the people I follow are good resources, but apparently I haven‘t figured it out completely when it comes to retweets.

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, Smash! said:

Thanks for the clarification. I try to be cautious regarding fake news and that the people I follow are good resources, but apparently I haven‘t figured it out completely when it comes to retweets.

Well but it needed saying :) somebody was bound to come up with that comeback, it just wasn't the Finnish PM.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 4

This information has put Trump in a bad, bad spot for the election. If he does anything to punish Russia then there is a strong chance Putin will start releasing damaging information on Trump. If he does nothing then there is going to be non-stop ads about how he let our troops be murdered and every single republican running for office is going to be asked about it. There are no good answers for them as to why we are doing nothing to a country that was paying terrorists to kill our soldiers. 

I'm sure Trump is having melt down after melt down right now which is why they shipped him off to play golf. I bet he never thought this information about Russia would be made public. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

2 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I'm sure Trump is having melt down after melt down

Yep. So he's attacking protesters. Of course.

Click on the (bottom) arrow in the tweet to see what I mean.

• Upvote 9

I think the Saturday golf trip, even after the NYTimes dropped the news about the Russian bounties for US troops on Friday,  was an attempt by his staff to put bandaids over a psyche that is in imminent danger of totally fragmenting.  He feeds off adulation and hasn't been able to get his fix for months.  Tulsa turned into a disaster as far as his fragile little ego goes. The Arizona rally wasn't anywhere near the size of the Nuremberg style events I am sure play in his mind. His stunt with the attack on peaceful protestors so he could hold up a Bible in front of a church he doesn't attend didn't get the admiration he so desperately craves. His staff is having to hide bad news from him because he can't cope.  With so much going on, with real people dying,  people don't give a flying expletive about a bunch of ugly, racist old statues. Even Mississippi has decided it's time to surrender its flag.

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Fingers crossed someone contacts them.

*FYI Mark Zaid is the Ukraine-whistleblower's lawyer.

• Upvote 13

He's going with the "Whaaa, nobody briefed me! And what about Obama! Fake News!" defense.

Still no retaliation or condemnation of Putin though. Instead, would you believe it, he's denying Putin ever did it.

Oh, good point! 

• Upvote 9

Sweet Rufus. 

The desperation to deflect from the bounty on American soldiers news has gone so far that he's now going full on racist. Better a racist than a traitor, in his mind.

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

They have a large number of small dollar donors. And their agenda is to get Twitler and his enablers out of power. They've done some good ads against McConnell, Collins, and Gardner.

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Years ago, I read an article that Democrats (and their campaigns) lack the killer instinct.  Among other things, we don't like to kick someone when they are down. These guys, who are currently registered Republicans and NeverTrumpers, don't have that problem. They may be ratfuckers, but Trump was a bridge too far, and they are totally pissed at the Trumpian takeover of the Republican Party. With apparently little seed money, they started making viral content and putting it up on Twitter, and bootstrapped that into getting contributions so they can actually buy air time. One of their tactics is to put an ad on Fox News where DT is likely to see it. They are trying to set up housekeeping in his brain, and drive him crazy in the process like a uninvited guest that eats all the food in the pantry, lets their dog eliminate all over the house, drinks all the booze from the bar, and refuses to leave. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'd say worst human being ever...

• Upvote 9

in times of crisis, what does one do? Golf, of course!

• Upvote 9

image.png.0d8c0625bb6f309fc437fed73e89c551.png

Frankly, it would be nice if the Secret Service had a chat with him about this, but we all know he wouldn't care or listen.

• Upvote 7

Nancy is not mincing her words. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

in times of crisis, what does one do? Golf, of course!

I think the golf course is the only place he can pretend things are still okay. By his definition of "okay" which would be horrific for most of us.

Edited by FiveAcres
  • Upvote 11

The origin of the Sanna Marin tweet is a British news satire show.

16 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

I think the golf course is the only place he can pretend things are still okay. By his definition of "okay" which would be horrific for most of us.

I've seen how he drinks water, I'm sure his golf runs are a lot below par

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic