IGNORED

Trump 47: The Covidiot's Traveling Circus Is Back On The Road

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Great article:

"This is the most succinct -- and brutal -- Republican rejection of Donald Trump that you will ever read"

(CNN)For all of the words that have been written and spoken about -- and by -- Donald Trump, it's often difficult to put a finger on what makes his presidency so incredibly abnormal.

Yes, he says (and tweets) things that no past president would ever utter publicly. Yes, he operates without any sort of blueprint or plan, choosing instead to wing it. Yes, he takes credit for everything and blame for nothing. Yes, he has upended decades' worth of carefully crafted relationships with friends -- and enemies -- around the world.

But there's just SO much to say about the radicalness of Trump that it all sort of cancels itself out.

(It reminds me of a Simpsons episode where ancient tycoon Monty Burns decides to get a physical. A set of tests is run. And the doctor informs Burns he is "the sickest man in the entire United States. You have everything." And yet, Mr. Burns is healthy. Why? Because all of the diseases in his body are jamming each other up as they try to attack his body. "We call it 'Three Stooges Syndrome,'" the doctor tells Mr. Burns. Watch it here.)

Every once in a while, however, someone is able to break through the clutter -- and nail exactly what it is that makes Trump so unorthodox as president. Over the weekend, Steve Schmidt, who ran John McCain's 2008 campaign for president, was that person in an interview on MSNBC.

Here's his analysis of Trump, which ran almost exactly two minutes (and special shout-out to CNN's Allison Gordon for the transcription!):

"Donald Trump has been the worst president this country has ever had. And I don't say that hyperbolically. He is. But he is a consequential president. And he has brought this country in three short years to a place of weakness that is simply unimaginable if you were pondering where we are today from the day where Barack Obama left office. And there were a lot of us on that day who were deeply skeptical and very worried about what a Trump presidency would be. But this is a moment of unparalleled national humiliation, of weakness.

"When you listen to the President, these are the musings of an imbecile. An idiot. And I don't use those words to name call. I use them because they are the precise words of the English language to describe his behavior. His comportment. His actions. We've never seen a level of incompetence, a level of ineptitude so staggering on a daily basis by anybody in the history of the country whose ever been charged with substantial responsibilities.

"It's just astonishing that this man is president of the United States. The man, the con man, from New York City. Many bankruptcies, failed businesses, a reality show, that branded him as something that he never was. A successful businessman. Well, he's the President of the United States now, and the man who said he would make the country great again. And he's brought death, suffering, and economic collapse on truly an epic scale. And let's be clear. This isn't happening in every country around the world. This place. Our place. Our home. Our country. The United States. We are the epicenter. We are the place where you're the most likely to die from this disease. We're the ones with the most shattered economy. And we are because of the fool that sits in the Oval Office behind the Resolute Desk."

Like I said: It's brutal. But it's also a decidedly succinct assessment of what Trump's conduct in office -- from coronavirus to protests over police brutality and back -- have meant to the Republican Party and the country.

Now, Schmidt is without question a leading voice in the "Never Trump" movement. He is a founder of The Lincoln Project, an effort aimed at beating Trump in November.

But Schmidt is also a lifelong Republican. He worked for Lamar Alexander's 2000 presidential campaign. He worked on Capitol Hill for Republicans. He served as the communications director of the House GOP's campaign arm. He helped shepherd Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Republican, to the California governorship. He managed McCain's campaign.

This is not someone who has had an on-again, off-again relationship with the Republican Party. Schmidt has been partisan fighter for the bulk of his professional life. He has been a Republican for a lot longer than Donald Trump has been one.

And so, while it may be easy for Trump loyalists to dismiss Schmidt's condemnation of the President, it's not that simple. Yes, Schmidt is someone who has made no secret of his distaste for Trump. But that doesn't mean that all of what he says about the President above is wrong. Or should be ignored.

• Upvote 12
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Gee, there are so many thing he doesn't know:

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Gee, there are so many thing he doesn't know:

Fuckopotomus doesn’t know his ass from a goddamn hole in the ground or his fucking elbow.  (H/T Grumpy and Grumpier Old Men).  

• Haha 6

I always love it when Trump is called out on his lies.

• Upvote 14

Well doesn't he fit right in?

• Upvote 17

Another good ad:

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

Poor baby is in a sulk.

• Upvote 8

This is what he's whining about.

• Thank You 8

Carly Fiorina voting for Biden.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carly-fiorina-vote-biden-think-134634176.html

Carly Fiorina Will Vote for Biden: ‘I Think Character Counts’

Tobias Hoonhout

June 25, 2020, 8:46 AM CDT

Former Hewlett-Packard CEO and 2016 Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina said she is “not voting” for President Trump and, “if faced with a binary choice on a ballot,” will vote for Joe Biden in November.

Speaking to The Atlantic, Fiorina said the nation needs “a leader” and that “this moment calls upon Joe Biden to be a leader.” In December, she criticized President Trump for “impeachable” conduct and the Republican Party for being “all about pledging fealty to Donald Trump no matter what,” but did not say whether she would vote for him in November.

“I am encouraged that Joe Biden is a person of humility and empathy and character. I think he’s demonstrated that through his life,” she said. “. . . When Biden talks about the soul of the nation, I think what he’s talking about is values and principles and character. Principles like coequal branches of government, principles like problem-solving should be a collaborative process, a bipartisan process. I think all those things matter.”

Fiorina also explained how, as a staunchly pro-life Republican, she could vote for Biden, who has been endorsed by Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups. “I think this is a great example of an opportunity to lead rather than just playing politics,” she said. “He could do that. He could lead. He could problem-solve. He could find common ground on a bipartisan basis.”

She added that part of the pro-life cause is also recognizing “systemic racism and structural racism” in the country, amid the widespread protests following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

“If we care so deeply about unborn life—and I do, because I think every life has enormous potential and is gifted by God. And I think abortion is used discriminately against poor people and people of color—but if we care about life that’s unborn, we need to care about life that’s in this world too,” she stated. “And that means we actually have to make progress on criminal-justice reform and police reform. And we have to stand up and recognize systemic racism and structural racism and make real progress on that, because too many lives that are here are being wasted and ignored and dismissed and overlooked. And sadly, murdered in broad daylight.”

Fiorina, who ran with Ted Cruz in 2016, revealed that she has not spoken to the Texas Senator in “several years,” and said his public alliance with Trump “disappoints” her.

“I’ve been public in my disappointment about how few politicians have been willing to stand up and speak on values and principles,” she said. “But I understand it if you’re in politics, sadly. So I—people, I think, are tired of politics and politicians and whether they’re Democrats or Republicans. If you’re in politics, as Hillary Clinton used to say, you’re in it to win it.”

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

This is what he's whining about.

Rufus bless, anything other than a constant stream of praise is an ruthless attack to him. :pb_rollseyes:

• I Agree 8

If anyone had any doubt that 45 is pure evil, here is proof. What an insane thing to do in.a.pandemic [emoji2959][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962][emoji2962] 

Combine this with a tweet from Peter Hotez (covid-19 is pocerty-linked) and the only conclusion is he wants as many people do die as possible. If this isn‘t genocide I don‘t know what it is [emoji2962] 

Probably poverty IS the endgoal of these fuckers? 

Edited by Smash!
  • Disgust 9
  • WTF 6

This is true:

• Upvote 17

It needs to be done in front of Mar-a-Loco:

• Upvote 7
  • Love 9

Fuckmuppet von #BunkerBitch is whining about Black Lives Matter 

President Donald Trump declared Black Lives Matter a treasonous movement after seeing a Fox News segment featuring one of the group’s leaders.

The network’s Martha MacCallum hosted Hank Newsome, president of Greater New York Black Lives Matter, on her program Wednesday, and the president reacted Thursday afternoon after the interview was widely shared across social media.

“Black Lives Matter leader states, ‘If U.S. doesn’t give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it,'” Trump tweeted. “This is Treason, Sedition, Insurrection!”

Jack grow a fucking spine already and put this fuckers account deep in the ban shitter where it belongs. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It needs to be done in front of Mar-a-Loco:

Just scrolled up and saw this - maybe that's why Fuckmuppet von #Bunkerbitch is so bent out of shape today about BLM.

I totally agree with painting it on the road leading up to Malware-a-Tugjob.

In addition I think it should be painted on roads in front of reich to life offices.  I'd bet the reich to life folks would be shitting themselves in fury over that, proving yet again there's some life they don't give two jack shits about.  Along with streets in front of every GOP party office at the local level. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Fuckmuppet von #BunkerBitch is whining about Black Lives Matter 

Jack grow a fucking spine already and put this fuckers account deep in the ban shitter where it belongs. 

Does he not see the irony? Treason and sedition was the goal of the confederacy he loves so much

• Upvote 9

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

Does he not see the irony? Treason and sedition was the goal of the confederacy he loves so much

The irony boat tried to sail out of the harbor, hit the fuckmuppet spike sitting at the edge of the harbor, and went down like a ton of bricks. 

Thing with Donald Dumbfuck is that he's a master of projection so when he accuses others of treason and sedition it's something he's guilty of himself. 

• I Agree 8

Hey guess what you get if you google “idiot person”

Of course....

305AE8F7-C925-439E-8DE1-5FB315F9B07E.thumb.jpeg.0f2869cce0ebb0f7f9bffece190d4e56.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

35 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Hey guess what you get if you google “idiot person”

Of course....

305AE8F7-C925-439E-8DE1-5FB315F9B07E.thumb.jpeg.0f2869cce0ebb0f7f9bffece190d4e56.jpeg

Is the person who did this also responsible for Santorum’s search results?

In other news, trying to save face, Trump attacks Obamacare.

• Upvote 8

That bit about the kid with the sniffles? You'll be hearing that soon from your friendly neighborhood nutjob. :doh:

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic