IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 14: Ween, glorious WEEN!

samurai_sarah

OK I rewatched the video several times and it looked like someone literally flew off the highway into the trees. Almost like they were launched. It's hard to see for sure because of the smear mark on the window, but it looked bad. I hope those people were OK. 

Rufus willin' I'm going to be in Alabama next month, but not to preach or grift. I'm looking forward to a nice visit with my dad. Alabama is beautiful, as is Mississippi where I spent a good chunk of my childhood. 

Gary, your wife is at least trying to work and earn money. Maybe stop throwing her under the bus and constantly making her sound stupid just for laughs at your lame tent revivals and Facebook videos. You don't even know how lucky you are to have someone like her who will put up with your bullshit. She should have tossed you to the curb years ago.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11

3 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Another video, while driving, in the dark. Gary starts to greet us, and Becky is hysterically laughing at something, and, I think, pounding on the ceiling of the truck - it seems like she's laughing at him, but I can't figure out what she's saying.

I can't tell what she was saying either but Gary's "good afternoon" struck me as a little odd  as it looked quite dark and would have qualified for a "good evening" afaic.

• Upvote 5

I'm willing to bet Gary only doesn't like the rock music at Dave & Busters because he's more of a country fan, or because he's desperately trying to convince himself he doesn't like it because he thinks it's sinful. I'm glad they got to go there for Jacob's sake, the kid probably needs some fun with all the running he has to do for Gary. 

And ugh, they're in Gatlinburg. At a time when I'd love to go pretty much anywhere for a long weekend but am NOT, because there's a pandemic going on, they're heading to vacation town Gatlinburg, on other people's money. Now Gatlinburg isn't my favorite place to go, but at this point I'll take it. 

My parents are traveling again. They camp in a travel trailer, as do their friends, and they tend to gather by somebody's camper and just sit and chat for ages. And they have been wearing masks when they go in public (which they do way more than me, but what can you do). They leave today for somewhere near Helen, GA (not far from Babyland General, where Cabbage Patch Kids are born!). While I worry a little about them traveling, they're doing it in a lower risk way. AND, on their own dime! 

Gary and Becky, however, are doing everything on other people's money, and apparently doing nothing at all to reduce risk for themselves and others. 

Gary I can kind of understand, because he's just really unintelligent as best I can tell. Becky, however...

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

Ok folks the only Gospel I Preach is the Gospel of JESUS. There is no other gospel to Preach to see souls Saved. There is a man Gospel you hear Preached today but that's that false Gospel. So let's get out of the way and Preach JESUS. Nothing to do with us it's all about JESUS.
Bro Gary Hawkins

His sermons and live streams are an awful lot about Gary though.

• Upvote 6

Gatlinburg is nowhere near a direct path from point A to point B so they made a side trip through the mountains in to G'Burg.  Just like the side trip to the beach.  For Pete's Sake, I haven't even been to New Orleans or the Gulf Coast in months and these buffoons are traveling to all kinds of vacation spots on the backs of people who probably have little more than a pot and a window.  The sense of entitlement enrages me.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

13 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I rewatched the video several times and it looked like someone literally flew off the highway into the trees. Almost like they were launched. It's hard to see for sure because of the smear mark on the window, but it looked bad

Since Becky saw it, and Gary turned toward her when she mentioned it, it hadn't even occurred to me that it could be seen through the window on Gary's side. I watched again, but I don't see an accident. Maybe it's my eyes.

Rodney has posted again:

Spoiler

image.png.1dd0b35a2bbb48adc05adce42e7f9584.png

Gary has done another live while driving and tapping, alone in the truck (perhaps he was going to Walmarts alone). He looks for people to sign in, and lectures us about going to Wednesday night services, because we need to be "charged up."

"Ah mean, hey, you work - most people work in jobs where they cuss 'n' fuss 'n' bicker 'n' complain 'n' talk dirty 'n' tell dirty jokes. We need a mid-week service where we can go in 'n' be plugged in to the word of God, plugged in to the power of God, prayin' to the, prayin' to the Holy Ghost of God, amen, prayin' God down."

Hey, he's learned to say "plugged in" rather than "plugged up." For Gary, that may be the equivalent of earning a PhD.

Oh, darn - maybe not. A few sentences later he says "We need to be charged for these days. Charged up. Plugged up" and "If ya don't plug yer phone up, after a while it goes dead."

Ah, well. Your dissertation needs work, Gar.

He gets a call from Becky, and ends the video to find out what she wants.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 10

More defense of the Confederate flag. I think Gary's incredibly detailed and articulate argument may be able to sway me.  :roll:

Nazis and tornadoes and deadly illnesses have a history (or History), too. Gary. That doesn't make them good things.

Spoiler

image.png.4dcfea9ee019cc5aa71b7c9da9f76d1f.png

Spoiler

image.png.cbb019bab80f0f1b9847ce926ea4078f.png

On a more profound note, Becky would like to know how you eat corn on the cob. I wonder if she will search the Internet for a black person who defends eating a certain way, to prove that she is not racist in the way she eats corn.

Spoiler

image.png.c8544c366f2eb866015890bd510db689.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Thank You 4

Thank you, Gary, once again, for reaffirming that under all that endearing laziness  and behind all the  confused Jesus talk, you are just a racist bigot and too stupid to be ashamed of it.

Whether your family owned slaves or not has nothing to do with whether the confederate flag is a racist symbol.

Whatever it meant to somebody's ancestors, we clearly see what kinds of people love the flag now, and it's the sort of people who would own slaves if they could.

Poor Kristie... just imagine being so inarticulate that you have to rely on GARY to articulate your thoughts for you.

• Upvote 18

10 hours ago, Alisamer said:

My parents are traveling again. They camp in a travel trailer, as do their friends, and they tend to gather by somebody's camper and just sit and chat for ages. And they have been wearing masks when they go in public (which they do way more than me, but what can you do). They leave today for somewhere near Helen, GA (not far from Babyland General, where Cabbage Patch Kids are born!). 

I had to love your post for the shout-out to Helen, GA and Babyland. Helen is absolutely gorgeous, and as a huge CPK nerd, Babyland is one of my favorite places. I’m so jealous of your parents!! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Gary, with even more potential deadly projectiles than usual behind him, was live from the parked truck (he was waiting while Becky was in a store), tapping and talking, getting high on self-righteousness. He is very defensive today, and acts like he is getting negative comments, but there is nothing but support being posted.

Now and then we see Jacob, silent in the passenger seat, holding up Rascal so he can be seen.

"I have done informed my mayor that, uh - not my mayor, I have done informed my governor Gary Hawkins won't be wearing no mask."

Stop the presses. :roll:

"How many of you are goin' just to set there and let your people, I mean, hey - all of a sudden, we've got all these break cases in the govern - in the Republican state, have ya figured that one out?"

There was a great pissy-face in the middle of that:

Spoiler

image.png.4de2d11ed0e175d193d090091e784efc.png

Yes, Gary, assuming you meant "outbreak," not "break," I have figured it out. It's probably some combination of a disease doing what diseases do, and people like you who selfishly do whatever they want, while claiming their actions are some sort of noble protest for freedom. I suspect a media conspiracy theory is coming up. Listening . . .

Yep. Of course, Gary is so inarticulate that he takes forever to get there, and sounds like he is actually saying the opposite for a while, but, yes, he thinks it's all the media trying to make Republicans look bad.

"This thing will not be over until November the 4th."

He tells us to turn off the TV, cut the cables and cords, and "git in God's face."

"They're after our churches agin, they're after our religious rights, our Confederacy - I mean, hey - nobody knows that ah've done been told that uh, y'know (evil-sounding chuckle) ah deleted him, ah'm done with that mess."

:confusion-shrug:

He tells "negative" people to stay away from his Facebook page.

"You can say what ah say 'n' what ah write is negative if you want to, mine's negative towards the gospel of the deathburialandresurrectionofourLord&Savior."

Ooops, Gary.

"Our country was founded oown: God, the Bahble, preeeaching - now it's all bein' taken away from us."

We hear the Donald Trump ringtone, and Gary says "That's prob'ly mah stalker that calls and tells me how stupid ah am which ah found out they was Catholic 'cause they said that Peter - Peter was the, uh first Pope (mean laugh). Boy, are they gonna be fooled, but y'know anybody who'd believes the Pope must be smokin' dope because that's all the Pope smokes amen."

"Ah have got proof that those things that you put on your face called mask are unsafe - they are unsenitary."

"This is s'posed to be a God-run country. AMEN!"

"Shootin's goin' all over across the place, people tryin' destroyin' our country, our, uh, our history (sarcastically), but that's OK. Thank God, Trump's gonna put 'em, put 'em in jail, tin years in jail, ah'm not sure that's what ah would do, but that's what he's gonna do, 'n' ah'm just gonna follow him amen."

Why do I suspect that Gary would prefer lynchings?

Oooh, we get God "pukin' His guts out" about human behavior - hadn't heard that one in a while.

Gary took Jacob and Becky to a swimming pool, and they went in fully clothed while Gary read his Bible, and you are welcome to defriend him over it. "People were starin' at us 'n' makin' fun of us - that's the day we're in, honey. Let 'em make fun of us - judgement day is comin' to awwll."

He's going to get another Confederate flag tag (he probably means a front plate) to put on the front of his truck, with his and Becky's names on it.

"And it ain't a rebel flag, it's a Confederate flag that's got history, it ain't got nothin' to do with uh, uh, racism, HAYMEN! Ah don't know who in mah family had slaves, but ah didn't, my daddy, didn't mah grandfather didn't, mah great-grandfather didn't."

Confederate - that would be those people who declared war on our country, Gary. Oh, and they did it because they wanted to keep using black people as slaves. Sounds rebellious (treasonous, actually) and racist to me.

Also, you had more than one grandfather and great-grandfather, Gary, and I would be willing to bet you know nothing about any of them. Also, you were born in 1972 - you'd probably have to go back one more generation. Not that I think any of your ancestors had slaves - they were probably not wealthy land owners.

Gary, of course, thinks that Black Lives Matter means "only Black Lives Matter." Gary says all nationalities matter (he lists a bunch of them), and they all have to call on Jesus.

"You're not gonna get the correct teaching from the public schools, because all they can teach you is 'atheist this and atheist that' and all they can teach is your girl to be a boy and your boy to be a girl, uh huh."

He says he's seen it and read it - sounds like he thinks those things are on actual curricula somewhere.

Ranting about "sodomites" gets him into the story of Lot, and his interpretation of it, including saying that Lot lost every one of his children to sodomy.

The reason young people are rioting is "Momma and Daddy didn't whup 'em."

"The only thing mah momma knew about 'time out' was five take away two that's a time out."

Is he confusing subtraction with multiplication? Sometimes it's interesting trying to figure out what connections Gary's randomly leaping synapses are trying to make.

He proudly tells us that he got whuppin's and beatin's, but his parents "was not child abusive."

Gary says that he can tell people don't whup their children because he can see it in how they act, then goes right on to tell us that, once, "some of the girls was doin' somethin'," and Becky "just left them in - just left them there. They got corrected when they got home."

So, in one breath, Gary, you tell us that your/Becky's previously whupped children acted up in public, a whuppin' parent tried a different (although still shitty and dangerous) way of handling it, and they still got whupped.

Thank you for making it clear that beating children doesn't teach them anything.

He goes on and on, telling us with great relish that the Bible uses the word "beat."

Gary proudly tells us he's booked for the summer, unless Coronavahris gets in the way. But that won't stop him. He says he's through "playin' their games," and Jacob reminds him that he's never played their games.

"The bahble says give to seizure what belongs to seizure, well seizure didn't tell me to wear a mask."

He tells us what he's planning to eat as part of his rant about staying free - don't ask me how that is connected, but "our forefathers lost their lahves," then his usual list of gory tortures and deaths. I guess they went through that so Gary could eat watermelon.

"Why don't you turn that CNN mess off? It's wrong! It's lying! Donald Trump ain't makin' light of this thing, they are doin' too much testin'. These numbers are just comin' from wherever."

He says a family they know all died "about a month or two ago" (I figure he's talking about the folks from New Mexico - three family members died within about a week, including a young man, if I remember correctly), and now he claims that they died solely from pre-existing conditions: "And on the, on the, uh" Jacob: "Death certificate." Gary: "Death certificate, they put Covid-19 or corona 19, corona whatever."

Gary claims that "the people" (family?) asked to have that taken off of the death certificate, and were told that "the higher powers" wouldn't allow it.

Gary, you think you are such a clever skeptic, but your brain is one big empty space for people to fill with magical fantasies and idiotic conspiracy theories.

He finishes up with lots of crap about welcoming death. So, this was about 20 minutes of shit to further warp and frighten Jacob.

Grand.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 18

On 6/24/2020 at 12:58 PM, wallysmommy said:

Gatlinburg is nowhere near a direct path from point A to point B so they made a side trip through the mountains in to G'Burg.

I guess they needed a vacation from all of their hard work./s Gary said they had been given some gift cards - maybe some were specific to activities in Gatlinburg. Gotta spread those virii far and wide, so the media can attack you.

He was live again, this time on the road (he starts while they're "settin' at some lights," but we soon see movement and hear the GPS giving instructions).

He says he's getting on to let the family tell how much fun they had in Gatlinburg, but he goes right on talking for two minutes, about himself and his preferences (he likes the mountains and Gatlinburg, unlike Becky, who likes the beach), where they're going next (New Hampshire, then New York), and that the devil's real but God is more powerful, and Gary didn't like the rock & roll at Dave and Busters but the food was good, Becky got a manicure, or was it a pedicure . . .

Becky finally gets to speak, to say it was a mani and a pedi - Gary turns the phone towards her and she tells us more about the salon.

Gary holds the phone to try to focus on Jacob, who says he liked the slot cars.

Then there is some confusion while Gary tries to drive and hold the phone, the GPS is giving directions, and Becky says "you gotta put your phone down." He tells her to hold it and shoves it at her. She says she thinks Gary should not be doing a live while driving, and ends it.

What a happy family. :roll:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 13

18 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

I had to love your post for the shout-out to Helen, GA and Babyland. Helen is absolutely gorgeous, and as a huge CPK nerd, Babyland is one of my favorite places. I’m so jealous of your parents!! 

I haven't been to Helen or Babyland in ages sadly - and definitely not since Babyland expanded (last time I was there they were building the new hospital?)  But they were a favorite place to visit when we were kids. I'm hoping to go back sometime once things have calmed down enough that things can be open without causing spiking virus rates. I still have my Cabbage Patch dolls from when I was little, so I bought an outfit for one of them last time I was there. 

8 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

(he likes the mountains and Gatlinburg, unlike Becky, who likes the beach),

She says she thinks Gary should not be doing a live while driving, and ends it.

Wow, I agreed with Becky TWICE there.

(I do love the mountains, but given a choice? Beach for me.)

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

Oh God   I miss garry. Unfortunately i spoke out once too often and he blocked me.

Reading these over breakfast has me choking.

I went to Michaelas fb page and wow! Red flags on that marriage! And what a hillybilly mess if a ceremony. Poor girl.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1

What a horrible, nasty, little man!  I feel so sorry for Jacob.  In some ways he has it worse than the Rodlets.  At least Jill and Shrek aren't doing live feeds while driving.  At least the Rodlets have each other to talk to.  I would go absolutely bonkers if I was stuck in that truck with Gary and Becky.

P.S.  I don't  wish ill on anyone, but it would serve "I am not gonna wear no masks" right if he caught Covid 19.

Edited by FunDeeLite
Punctuation
  • Upvote 9

Even I can't believe it - he was actually on again, about an hour ago, while driving, of course. There is no specific reason for this - it's just more Garywordshit.

The volume is very low, so it's hard to hear. He refers to a song the kids sang in Sunday school, about putting diesel in the truck and truckin' for the Lord.

God was with Joshua, Moses, Abraham, David, Saul - no, not Saul, Solomon.

He takes both hands off of the wheel to gesture.

"God ain't broke. God ain't never been broke. God's got more money than anybody."

Gary's a winner either way, whether he's "burned to a stake or put in jail."

More gore - he talks about those who "lost their heads 'n' the ones that lost uhuhuh arms 'n' legs and whatever all else they lost 'n' burnt to the stake 'n' beat to death 'n' stoned to death."

Gary, you are more likely to die a horrible death due to the way you are driving than due to persecution of Christians.

They're going to be at his parents' for a while.

"Jacob bought him a coupla thangs o' fairworks."

Oh, goody - Gary and explosives. That's a great combination.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 4

Is Becky's Rascal a Papillon ? Probably the only dog breed I can find (a little bit) sympathetic. Almost cute.

But toy breeds are fragile. How do they afford the vet bills ? Oh, who am I kidding, that dog is going to die a painful death if it ever gets sick.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

I attempted to listen to Gary as he ranted in his truck about masks and the confederate flag and every other little thing that's gotten under his skin.  I honestly don't believe he has a Christian bone in his body.  He's just a mean, petty little man who wants to feel superior to everyone else and has absolutely no reason to feel superior to anyone.  He doesn't provide for his family.  He doesn't keep them safe.  He knows less than nothing about history... or pretty much anything else as far as I can tell.    He's not helping taking care of his sick mother.  He adds nothing to Jacob's education.  He goes around begging for handouts and spends an inordinate amount of time in Walmarts.

He has a massive persecution complex and no one is persecuting him.  Except for keeping Becky and Jacob busy feeding him and bringing him water, I don't see any good use for him on this planet.  

Alas, I don't have that sort of power over life and death.  Maybe God has some purpose for him because I know I sure as hell don't.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 10

6 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Hide contents

"You can say what ah say 'n' what ah Boy, are they gonna be fooled, but y'know anybody who'd believes the Pope must be smokin' dope because that's all the Pope smokes amen."

Well folks it looks to me that sinful young Gary listened to good old Rock and Roll:banana-drums:

0E15FB3F-B129-40BE-A8F6-0D01D1FD02F3.jpeg.709dab16e185450a246da286c167af2e.jpeg

• Haha 10

6 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Gary took Jacob and Becky to a swimming pool, and they went in fully clothed while Gary read his Bible, and you are welcome to defriend him over it. "People were starin' at us 'n' makin' fun of us - that's the day we're in, honey. Let 'em make fun of us - judgement day is comin' to awwll."

I watched that video in the kitchen while I was making lunch.  I feel so sorry for Jacob to face being made fun of for being forced to swim in pants and a shirt (and his step mom in a skirt and shirt).  It just sucks.  Plus having no choice but to be on the road constantly with them. 

As for the rest of the video.  That was a good one!  If you watch 1 Gary rant, watch that one.  Like @thoughtful recapped, it covers conspiracy theories, racism, stupidity and much more.  My husband was in the kitchen too while I had it playing and asked if he has tourette syndrome due to the random and loud "HAYMAN"s that Gary says. 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, ignorantobserver said:

Is Becky's Rascal a Papillon ? Probably the only dog breed I can find (a little bit) sympathetic. Almost cute.

But toy breeds are fragile. How do they afford the vet bills ? Oh, who am I kidding, that dog is going to die a painful death if it ever gets sick.

Could be a Papillon, but I don't know if there are ever all-white ones. He could be a long-haired chihuahua, some sort of mix of the two, or a mystery dog. He seems like a good-natured, fun little guy.

I sometimes think that Rascal would be the only thing that would make Becky leave Gary. She adores that dog, and, other than not insisting he be crated or secured with a harness in the car (and we've seen him offleash outdoors a few times, which makes me nervous despite his being a dog who clings to her), it looks like she takes pretty good care of him.

I'd love to see her put her foot down and choose Rascal's needs over Gary's, if Rascal ever needed expensive vet care, surgery and/or for them to stay put for a while.

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

As for the rest of the video.  That was a good one!  If you watch 1 Gary rant, watch that one.  Like @thoughtful recapped, it covers conspiracy theories, racism, stupidity and much more

It is a contender for best example of all of the Garyisms, isn't it?

No "reptobate," though. And I don't know if it's just that the truck is too loud, but I don't remember hearing any tooth sucking.

@Don'tlikekoolaid, The Pope Smokes Dope came out the year Gary was born. But then, most of his references seem to come from even earlier than that, so maybe he heard it (or heard of it) later. 

After all, it mentions Jesus.

• Haha 4

Now I'm really pissed that they were hanging out in Gatlinburg when I want to go to Dollywood but my common sense says "don't."  

My cousins are all into the COVID isn't bad, it's all a conspiracy, yada yada yada.  I shut one down today when she responded that death is a natural part of life.  I told her yes, it is, but I didn't expect to find my mother dead in her bed on rainy Saturday, and I'm not fine about that.  To me, that wasn't a natural part of life.  Death came too soon for her, so I'm not cavalier about it like Gary and his ilk are.  

Poor Jacob forced to be hitched to that sideshow.  The kid deserves better.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 10

10 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Gary, with even more potential deadly projectiles than usual behind him, was live from the parked truck (he was waiting while Becky was in a store), tapping and talking, getting high on self-righteousness. He is very defensive today, and acts like he is getting negative comments, but there is nothing but support being posted.

Now and then we see Jacob, silent in the passenger seat, holding up Rascal so he can be seen.

"I have done informed my mayor that, uh - not my mayor, I have done informed my governor Gary Hawkins won't be wearing no mask."

Stop the presses. :roll:

"How many of you are goin' just to set there and let your people, I mean, hey - all of a sudden, we've got all these break cases in the govern - in the Republican state, have ya figured that one out?"

There was a great pissy-face in the middle of that:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4de2d11ed0e175d193d090091e784efc.png

Yes, Gary, assuming you meant "outbreak," not "break," I have figured it out. It's probably some combination of a disease doing what diseases do, and people like you who selfishly do whatever they want, while claiming their actions are some sort of noble protest for freedom. I suspect a media conspiracy theory is coming up. Listening . . .

Yep. Of course, Gary is so inarticulate that he takes forever to get there, and sounds like he is actually saying the opposite for a while, but, yes, he thinks it's all the media trying to make Republicans look bad.

"This thing will not be over until November the 4th."

He tells us to turn off the TV, cut the cables and cords, and "git in God's face."

"They're after our churches agin, they're after our religious rights, our Confederacy - I mean, hey - nobody knows that ah've done been told that uh, y'know (evil-sounding chuckle) ah deleted him, ah'm done with that mess."

:confusion-shrug:

He tells "negative" people to stay away from his Facebook page.

"You can say what ah say 'n' what ah write is negative if you want to, mine's negative towards the gospel of the deathburialandresurrectionofourLord&Savior."

Ooops, Gary.

"Our country was founded oown: God, the Bahble, preeeaching - now it's all bein' taken away from us."

We hear the Donald Trump ringtone, and Gary says "That's prob'ly mah stalker that calls and tells me how stupid ah am which ah found out they was Catholic 'cause they said that Peter - Peter was the, uh first Pope (mean laugh). Boy, are they gonna be fooled, but y'know anybody who'd believes the Pope must be smokin' dope because that's all the Pope smokes amen."

"Ah have got proof that those things that you put on your face called mask are unsafe - they are unsenitary."

"This is s'posed to be a God-run country. AMEN!"

"Shootin's goin' all over across the place, people tryin' destroyin' our country, our, uh, our history (sarcastically), but that's OK. Thank God, Trump's gonna put 'em, put 'em in jail, tin years in jail, ah'm not sure that's what ah would do, but that's what he's gonna do, 'n' ah'm just gonna follow him amen."

Why do I suspect that Gary would prefer lynchings?

Oooh, we get God "pukin' His guts out" about human behavior - hadn't heard that one in a while.

He's going to get another Confederate flag tag (he probably means a front plate) to put on the front of his truck, with his and Becky's names on it.

"And it ain't a rebel flag, it's a Confederate flag that's got history, it ain't got nothin' to do with uh, uh, racism, HAYMEN! Ah don't know who in mah family had slaves, but ah didn't, my daddy, didn't mah grandfather didn't, mah great-grandfather didn't."

Confederate - that would be those people who declared war on our country, Gary. Oh, and they did it because they wanted to keep using black people as slaves. Sounds rebellious (treasonous, actually) and racist to me.

Also, you had more than one grandfather and great-grandfather, Gary, and I would be willing to bet you know nothing about any of them. Also, you were born in 1972 - you'd probably have to go back one more generation. Not that I think any of your ancestors had slaves - they were probably not wealthy land owners.

Gary, of course, thinks that Black Lives Matter means "only Black Lives Matter." Gary says all nationalities matter (he lists a bunch of them), and they all have to call on Jesus.

"You're not gonna get the correct teaching from the public schools, because all they can teach you is 'atheist this and atheist that' and all they can teach is your girl to be a boy and your boy to be a girl, uh huh."

He says he's seen it and read it - sounds like he thinks those things are on actual curricula somewhere.

Ranting about "sodomites" gets him into the story of Lot, and his interpretation of it, including saying that Lot lost every one of his children to sodomy.

The reason young people are rioting is "Momma and Daddy didn't whup 'em."

"The only thing mah momma knew about 'time out' was five take away two that's a time out."

Is he confusing subtraction with multiplication? Sometimes it's interesting trying to figure out what connections Gary's randomly leaping synapses are trying to make.

He proudly tells us that he got whuppin's and beatin's, but his parents "was not child abusive."

Gary says that he can tell people don't whup their children because he can see it in how they act, then goes right on to tell us that, once, "some of the girls was doin' somethin'," and Becky "just left them in - just left them there. They got corrected when they got home."

So, in one breath, Gary, you tell us that your/Becky's previously whupped children acted up in public, a whuppin' parent tried a different (although still shitty and dangerous) way of handling it, and they still got whupped.

Thank you for making it clear that beating children doesn't teach them anything.

He goes on and on, telling us with great relish that the Bible uses the word "beat."

Gary proudly tells us he's booked for the summer, unless Coronavahris gets in the way. But that won't stop him. He says he's through "playin' their games," and Jacob reminds him that he's never played their games.

"The bahble says give to seizure what belongs to seizure, well seizure didn't tell me to wear a mask."

He tells us what he's planning to eat as part of his rant about staying free - don't ask me how that is connected, but "our forefathers lost their lahves," then his usual list of gory tortures and deaths. I guess they went through that so Gary could eat watermelon.

"Why don't you turn that CNN mess off? It's wrong! It's lying! Donald Trump ain't makin' light of this thing, they are doin' too much testin'. These numbers are just comin' from wherever."

He says a family they know all died "about a month or two ago" (I figure he's talking about the folks from New Mexico - three family members died within about a week, including a young man, if I remember correctly), and now he claims that they died solely from pre-existing conditions: "And on the, on the, uh" Jacob: "Death certificate." Gary: "Death certificate, they put Covid-19 or corona 19, corona whatever."

Gary claims that "the people" (family?) asked to have that taken off of the death certificate, and were told that "the higher powers" wouldn't allow it.

Gary, you think you are such a clever skeptic, but your brain is one big empty space for people to fill with magical fantasies and idiotic conspiracy theories.

He finishes up with lots of crap about welcoming death. So, this was about 20 minutes of shit to further warp and frighten Jacob.

Grand.

Yall really cannot make that shit up. Sounds hilariously frightening.

• Upvote 4

Becky is at it again, posting "it's OK because it's history and it benefited one black person" shit:

Spoiler

image.png.e35b9b404cb95b1b4c0e4cf12c32793e.png

image.png.0007f9c27bdbf9362216a8ca50ad9774.png

It takes a powerfully racist mental agenda not to see why this screed pretty much demonstrates why continuing to use the image and name is problematic.

Not to mention there's no need for pearl-clutching about "destroying history," since whoever originally wrote this found all of this information, probably in about 2 seconds on the Internet.

Only one comment, so far:

Spoiler

image.png.ca081b11313bea6d007199d1adb47fce.png

Gary posted a silly riddle, and still managed to get a sexist comment. What lovely people they hang out with.

Spoiler

image.png.adbb6225f70557cae24b3e7cd9fd5fd3.png

image.png.98bb19c73198a7a0ac1c1d90c5094991.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 7
  • WTF 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic