IGNORED

Gardner Quad Squad Tyson Gardner: Was He IMing with Underage Girls?

clueliss

So today I see this on the Gardner Quad Squad (they have five year old quadruplets who are two sets of identical twin girls) - Instagram account.  And I'm all "what the heck?"  So I check the comments - which are now turned off, but weren't this morning.  

Spoiler

Pardon me - spoiler in spoiler -this is just a screen cap of the above in case it gets removed.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.27a450a21b6d1d87e2cc5fe84f07e6c8.png

So I find this post.  from WithoutACrystalBall (remind me if this is credible source or not) - this is the latest post - includes a link to a youtube I'll watch later.

Spoiler

And this (there are others between these two including someone who created an Ashley Madison account to see if he had an account there and found *someone* - but of course who the heck knows if this is legit or not - but hey Katie Joy is going for it anyway.)

Spoiler

Without a Crystal Ball removed the post I should have grabbed this morning with screen caps of an IM between someone and Tyson Garnder.

On his side, Tyson stepped away from Instagram recently to 'spend more time with the family' He seems to have deleted his person Instagram account.  

I'm not sure what his 'businesses' are but this is another family making $ off of youtube vlogging/Instagram influencing.  Ashley, the wife, has a lipscense or similar makeup MLM gig going that she spends a lot of time on and they have a Nanny (Nanny Ash) who comes in to watch the girls.  (Don't ask me - I've never quite figured out the need for a Nanny when both parents are home doing things and the girls are now old enough for preschool - and headed to kindergarten in the fall)

Edited by Coconut Flan
I hit enter and wasn't done.
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

When I read the first part of the initial post, it sounded to me like he was just responding to messages from young fans. Like if a kid messaged saying “I love your YouTube videos and your girls are so cute!” and him replying “thank you! We love sharing our life and story with fans!” kind of thing. That’s different to (allegedly) messaging a 17 year old telling her she’s beautiful.  
I don’t really know what to think. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

The post that went away from without a crystal ball involved use of winking emoji’s could be taken either way

Wading my way through the YouTube apparently Tyson and his wife Ashley met when Ashley was 13 and Tyson was 19 they then got married when Ashley was 18

Edited by clueliss
  • Disgust 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 3
  • Love 1

Girl he was aiming with, felt awkward after a while with content,  she went to her mom.  Mom contacted Ashley.  Ashley threatened to sue and blocked the, on social media.  

Girl was part of a group of girls referred to as ‘edit girls’ (they ones with fan pages that edit and repost photos).  

once she got the one, others began to tell her their stories as well.  At one point he had a Snapchat that he abruptly shut down that he was using to message with,  he has liked young girls/teen accounts all over Instagram.  

im finding some of this interesting because they had gone from daily vlogs to a few times a week with the other days having Instagram content.  And now I’m wondering if his ability to message with fans on Instagram because YouTube typically removes comments from family vlog accounts (due to children in the videos).  

Gardners are telling the fan pages to go private “because they are getting a lot of hate right now”

A lot of conversations are now gone because he deleted his Instagram account.  

• Upvote 1

And a police report was filed May 29.  City they live in.  No names.  But this is when he disabled his Instagram account.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

He has been doing this for years. He got caught out on snapchat messaging minor girls in 2018. December 2018 his wife was out at church and Christmas events most nights and he would do IG live chats with teen girls, when this come out he said that it was the whole family doing it as a group with these girls. However all the screenshots that the edit girls captured showed only his ugly mug!!

The “edit girls” did a great job of documenting everything with their “notices” story tabs on IG - documenting every message, every like, every comment, every video.

He also did live chats during the day and pulled up multiple people into it as a joint chat - a teen girl who was sitting in a towel on her bed, another only had a bra on. He knew 100% what he was doing was wrong. He liked the attention.

Ytmd have been speculating for years when this was going to hit the fan! Hopefully it wont be swept under a rug!

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Wow.  I hate that he's downplaying it like he's just communicating with fans who are minors by responding to their messages innocently, when clearly there is a bigger problem.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, kiwi said:

Yea cos this is innocent emoji2360.png

ec9112a86f1b33447f42778728f98784.jpg

Ashley needs to divorce this sick fuck. But she probably won’t. Because they have 4 young kids together and I think they are pretty religious. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Wow. I always thought he was dodgy. Didn’t follow them but of course they came up sometimes on insta. Those girls are just gorgeous. He’s creepy. No way she will divorce him. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kiwi said:

062908d6f236c658feafd6aa23893870.jpg

Lets hope she kicks his fat lazy arse to the kerb.

Unfortunately religion keeps a lot of people from divorcing piece of shit spouses. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she stayed. 

• Upvote 3

They’re Mormon. The girls have very normal names, not crazy Mormon stereotype ones.
They appeared on the Ellen Show a few years ago when a video of theirs went viral. Their FB page lists them as living in Pleasant Grove, Utah, but Ellen introduced them as from Orem. Looking them up they’re very close together. Ive always found that a little odd. Like sometimes the Duggars (well, the TTH at least) are listed as living in Tontitown but sometimes in Springdale. 
I believe Nanny Ash is either Tyson or Ashley’s sister. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 6/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, clueliss said:

Wading my way through the YouTube apparently Tyson and his wife Ashley met when Ashley was 13 and Tyson was 19 they then got married when Ashley was 18

I’m a tad bummed at myself for being able to quote Dr Phil, but this gem really fits: “when a person shows you who they are, believe them.”

• Upvote 6

52 minutes ago, HereComesTreble said:

I’m a tad bummed at myself for being able to quote Dr Phil, but this gem really fits: “when a person shows you who they are, believe them.”

No no no. He appropriated that from Maya Angelou: 

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

I tend to live by this motto. When someone hurts me in some way, I keep them at a distance or I put up a protective wall. I’ve been hurt way too much to allow people like that to have my trust. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

They’re Mormon. The girls have very normal names, not crazy Mormon stereotype ones.
They appeared on the Ellen Show a few years ago when a video of theirs went viral. Their FB page lists them as living in Pleasant Grove, Utah, but Ellen introduced them as from Orem. Looking them up they’re very close together. Ive always found that a little odd. Like sometimes the Duggars (well, the TTH at least) are listed as living in Tontitown but sometimes in Springdale. 
I believe Nanny Ash is either Tyson or Ashley’s sister. 

Shes not a relation, shes the same age or a year younger than the other ashley. She has no formal training as a nanny and started off being their cleaner. It was suspected she was paid for by ashley gardners parents (or the church) to keep an eye on them, especially ashley as she could never be left alone with all four girls.
  • Thank You 5

Katie Joy said Highland.  They’re probably all very close together.  I do know that  they live fairly close to the Binghams of This Is How We Bingham (as well as the Our Life In Holland Binghams - they’re brothers). The Gardner quads have been in dance class with cousins Hazyl Bingham and Ava Bingham.  And Ashley showed up when TIHWB family had a second floor bathroom flood that sent water downstairs, so they don’t live that far away.  

9 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Ha! I should have known. Definitely too wise for daytime TV

Honestly, I can’t say for sure if Dr Phil did or did not cite Maya Angelou when he said that.  He may have, but I don’t remember him doing so.

• Upvote 2

Full FJ circle, cousin Amy Duggar/Jordan/King commented on Without a Crystal Ball’s Instagram post that broke the Gardner news.

50281F14-5DC3-4CED-8E08-1DC9F68B05FA.png

5F8BD9D7-016E-4959-B070-4CED9B38C0E3.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

I e been watching WOACB videos over the last few days and while Katie Joy seems to often reach, and jump to conclusions (while not doing her due diligence on matters Duggar history for instance) what she presented in this case built a pattern of behavior.  

Do I think Ashley will divorce him, probably not. However this could be considered emotional cheating.  Which is what a good friend of mine (who is LDS) considered it when while her first marriage was falling apart she discovered that her now ex (not LDS) was doing the whole flirty IM thing with another woman.  I think the influencer/vlogger $$$ will be a factor in her staying with him or leaving him.  

• Upvote 2

My superficial impression is that Mormons, in a general way, are not fanatical about "god hates divorce"  stay with your husband no matter what egregious thing he's done, the way some fanatical fundys are.

However, if these folks are practicing Mormons who attend church weekly (or more), wouldn't their bishop likely be up in their business, sorting through the crazy and offering advice and guidance?

Wish I knew the law on this -- if it's an issue at the state level or falls under a Federal statute or just fall through the cracks.  If the girl is under age and there is any kind of sexual connotation in his communications...gotta be a law of some kind. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Yay Amy! Has Amy ever said anything about Josh? 

I highly doubt Ashley will divorce him unfortunately. It's not the Mormon way. They will continue in the tradition of Josh and Anna, except probably without more kids.