IGNORED

George Floyd Protests

47of74

No wonder fuck knob wanted her as a lawyer. 

Jenna Ellis has accused leftists of influencing jurors to make former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin"pay for the sins of white people."

Ellis, an attorney for former President Donald Trump's 2020 campaign who worked on challenging the result of the election, appeared on Real America's Voice News after the verdict was delivered to blame leftists for the jury's decision.

Ellis argued that people believed Chauvin to be guilty because he's white and "must be made to pay for the sins of white people collectively."

Her white hood must be cutting off the oxygen to her brain. 

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clueliss

• 47of74

• fraurosena

• GreyhoundFan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calming down is a recipe for maintaining the status quo and George Floyd becomes just another name amongst many.  It's my hope that this raw emotion continues to be expressed until real, legitimate, c

Interesting side story: This morning the United Daughters of the Confederacy quietly removed a Confederate statue from where they had originally installed it in Alexandria, VA decades ago. I

Posted Images

WiseGirl

What a brave young woman. She captured the video that was used to convict him. Good thing she did as the initial police press release played fast and loose with the real details.(see below)

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/us/darnella-frazier-derek-chauvin-reaction/index.html

This was the initial press statement from the MPLS PD police brief. "Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction." The article below details how it is "worth revisiting to understand the ways that police statements can hide the truth with a mix of passive language, blatant omissions and mangled sense of timing."(CNN) 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/21/us/minneapolis-police-george-floyd-death/index.html

• Upvote 5
47of74

Racist bus driver felt he had to make comment on the George Floyd murder and is now a former bus driver. 

A white school bus driver in Louisiana is no longer employed after making a racist remark to a Black student that referenced the murder of George Floyd. 

WWL-TV in Louisiana first reported that the driver scolded 11-year-old Rashad Gabriel after his face mask slipped below his nose as he ran to catch the school bus to Trist Middle School in St. Bernard Parish on April 9. 

Gabriel told the driver that he was out of breath after running to catch the bus, to which the driver responded, “Since George Floyd, that’s what you all say, but I don’t see a knee on your neck.”

The bus driver is no longer employed with the district, the St. Bernard Parish School System confirmed to The Hill. 

• Upvote 7
47of74

Just saw this

Images and soundbites from the Derek Chauvin trial will linger in people's memories for years. But there is one heart-wrenching image that stands above the rest.

It was the look of indifference in Chauvin's eyes on May 25, 2020, as he casually drained the life out of George Floyd. That was as chilling as his knee on Floyd's neck. And what it represents could pose the biggest challenge to broader police reforms ahead.

That look was freeze-framed in what the prosecution dryly called "Exhibit 17." It shows Chauvin, the White Minneapolis police officer who was found guilty on all three counts in Floyd's death, glancing at a crowd of onlookers while bearing down on an unconscious Floyd, who is handcuffed and pinned face-first to the pavement.

The look on Chauvin's face is one of bored disinterest. His sunglasses are perched on his head and his hands rest in his pocket. He doesn't seem to notice Floyd at all. The only flicker of emotion on his face is his annoyance at the crowd that has gathered to plead for Floyd's life.

Guy's a fucking psychopath.  I'd say what I'd where I'd want him to serve his sentence but it's not very nice.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1