IGNORED

Annamatrix says COVID is the mark of the beast.....or something

GeraldineGrainger

Does anyone else still follow Annamatrix? She is more out there than usual lately, and as you would expect, she thinks that anyone who believes the coronavirus is real and worrisome is STOOPID. But today she is trying, in a very odd and circuitous way, to explain how the letters in COVID-19 actually equal 666. It's really....something.

The Hidden Sum of Covid-19

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 2

Oh sweet baby jesus! I have not heard of Annamatrix in years! Obviously, she's still around but I completely forgot about her. 

Not sure I want to dive back down that rabbit hole. It's pretty dark down there. 

I read the post at the link and the previous one about Pentecost/ Shavuot - absolutely certifiable BSC. 

Never heard of her -- would someone give me the 50-word definition of her crazypants-ness.

I can try. I've been reading her blog since around 2007, She and Candy Brauer were my gateway fundies.

Anna is a homeschooling mother of 5, living in western Michigan. She was SUPER fundie in the early 2000s, but now dabbles in what can best be described as Messianic-Judaism-but-not-really. She is very into numerology and conspiracy theories, and is obsessed with The Matrix, which she believes to be Christian allegory. She believes herself to be a prophetess, who is basically God's mouthpiece. She hates her life and has spent all of it waiting to be raptured. At one point, she auto-posted on her blog that she HAD been raptured, only to reappear the next day like nothing happened. She hates everyone, including her mother and her husband, whom she bullied into impregnating her because she received a message from God (even though he didn't want any more children). She has viciously badmouthed him on her blog for 20 years, and I have no idea why he stays with her. She is incredibly cold, callous, and narcissistic , and she thinks that she is the only smart person - everyone else is "stoopid." She also claims to be a "patriot," and is a big supporter of Trump, which surprises no one.

I think I've covered most everything.

• WTF 2
  • Thank You 8

I should also mention that, like Trump, she is extremely thin-skinned. Though she routinely insults and mocks anyone who doesn't agree with her, as soon as she gets any pushback she immediately turns off comments or password protects everything. You can't comment right now because in the last few months people have been calling her on all of her bullshit, and she took offense. She REALLY hates it if you quote her own words back to her, when pointing out her hypocrisy.

• Thank You 5

22 minutes ago, GeraldineGrainger said:

I can try. I've been reading her blog since around 2007, She and Candy Brauer were my gateway fundies.

Anna is a homeschooling mother of 5, living in western Michigan. She was SUPER fundie in the early 2000s, but now dabbles in what can best be described as Messianic-Judaism-but-not-really. She is very into numerology and conspiracy theories, and is obsessed with The Matrix, which she believes to be Christian allegory. She believes herself to be a prophetess, who is basically God's mouthpiece. She hates her life and has spent all of it waiting to be raptured. At one point, she auto-posted on her blog that she HAD been raptured, only to reappear the next day like nothing happened. She hates everyone, including her mother and her husband, whom she bullied into impregnating her because she received a message from God (even though he didn't want any more children). She has viciously badmouthed him on her blog for 20 years, and I have no idea why he stays with her. She is incredibly cold, callous, and narcissistic , and she thinks that she is the only smart person - everyone else is "stoopid." She also claims to be a "patriot," and is a big supporter of Trump, which surprises no one.

I think I've covered most everything.

Everything I remember - and some I thought I'd forgotten, like the post rapture post for the rapture that didn't happen. She predicted the end of the world every other month!

No. I. Will. Not. Go. Down. That. Hole. Again. No. 

Edited by fundiefan
  • Upvote 1

It's hard for me to read her stuff now (or when I first saw her mentioned on FJ way back when).  We attended high school together for a year and a half (she actually mentions me on one of her ancient blog posts but who knows if it's still there) because there was a guy who was playing both of us, we found out about it through a mutual friend, and then coordinated to dump his ass at the same time.).  She seemed like a perfectly nice and normal teen back then, though we did not move in the same social circle there was enough friends overlap that I'm pretty sure I would have heard something if she was a lunatic then.  The last time I read her blog she seemed very ill, and it makes me really sad for her.  And her family too, based on how she says she treats them in her writings.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Tigerchild74 said:

The last time I read her blog she seemed very ill, and it makes me really sad for her.  And her family too, based on how she says she treats them in her writings.

I have felt for many years that Anna is in dire need of medication or therapy, but she will not seek it out because she also thinks doctors are "stoopid," At the very least, she might benefit from talking about her unhappiness. I have always assumed that she has an inferiority complex (which she covers by acting superior to everyone) which stems from her childhood experience. The way she writes about public school, it was miserable and she hated it. She also feels very strongly that her mother favors her sister (who is also "stoopid") and her brother (who is an "asshole,") Honestly, I can't think of anyone she likes!

• Upvote 2

I read the "about the blogger" on her site.  She sounds ....... nice.

I dipped into a few of her posts and... well... .. not a doctor, but here goes --  She sounds exactly like a diagnosed schizophrenic relative of mine who refuses to take medication or get therapy. Sounds sort of smart, speaks and writes fairly well,  but when you read or listen to the actual words it's absolutely BSC.

Like my relative Anna can probably fake "normal" in person until some nonsense begins to come out of her mouth and then you know this person is certifiable. And a little scary. And way too intense. So you begin to move sloooowly away, no sudden moves, hoping never to encounter this person again.

She sounds exactly like my relative who knows they are the one with the all answers to everything, the one who is always right, the only one who sees all the signs and the big picture, and their "job" is to tell and show the rest of us how stoopid and wrong we are.  

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...

There is an update on her site with a pretty detailed timeline of the end of the world....? again.... 

I’ve  been following her for years and commented from time to time.  She hates me because I tell it like it is... I don’t know her personally but came across her site through mutual online friends. I feel sorry for her children. Lately she is even more unhinged than usual, spewing *all* the conspiracy theories regarding COVID.  Life must be hell in that house.

• Upvote 2

On 11/21/2020 at 1:43 PM, Noni said:

I feel sorry for her children. Lately she is even more unhinged than usual, spewing *all* the conspiracy theories regarding COVID.  Life must be hell in that house.

In recent weeks she has resumed posting her "Patchwork Blogs," which are mostly personal information. She had stopped because she was obsessed with "CLVID" and the election (which was stolen from T-Rump, of course). What bothers me most about her personal blogs is her willingness to publicly air ALL of her grievances with her husband and any/all of her children, with no regard for their privacy, or how it might make them feel. Yesterday, she was complaining about Isaiah (whose name was Isaac until a couple of years ago, when she decided it needed to be changed). My assessment has always been that poor Isaac Isaiah is Anna's least favorite child. She basically admits in this post that he's like Brian's dad, whom she hates.

"He’s a work in progress.  I see good things.  It’s just that he’s identical to Brian’s dad in personality, and it’s a REAL struggle against that, for him."

She actually hates all of Brian's family and hasn't allowed any kind of relationship with them for more than a decade. She also hates her own family and has cut all ties with them too, so those kids have their parents.....and that's pretty much it. I have rarely seen any mention on her blog of them spending time with friends, and they have no extended family relationships. I feel bad for them. But Anna says, "Having separated ourselves from MOST of the world (including family)… we just don’t have the stress, anymore."

• Thank You 1

Umm wow.... I just looked at her blog and oh my goodness she's all over the place isn't she? So if I am understanding her logic she is saying since there are aps to track Covid on your cell phone that makes it the mark of the beast.... because you talk on your phone and it's by your head or it's in your hand and the Bible says the mark will be on your forehead or hand.... somewhat logical sort of but then she goes of on some other tangent about numbers. 

Today she counted earthquakes and according to her there was tons of them this month, but none were very big...but even though she doesn't usually track them if they aren't above a 6.0, since there were none above a 6.0 she tracked them all and there was a whole bunch... also since she can't really say there was actually earthquakes worth counting there was lots of solar flares so if the earth isn't attacking us the sun is ( her words)

And my goodness the Covid conspiracy....I hate these morons the most... Covid is real. I had it in March and I am still don't have my lung capacity back. Also I take care of people with disabilities and have two clients die from it...I don't care that they had underlying conditions, if they hadn't gotten Covid they wouldn't have died this year. End of story....it's real it's terrible and it's contagious....uggg this woman is beyond help

• Love 2