IGNORED

Trump 46: Chief Fuckopotamus And #BunkerBitch

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Right on cue. He is so predictable.

Why did someone feel the need to inform Jackass Orange that Congress can increase the number of Supreme Court Justices? In between bitching about John Bolton, bragging about how he taught all of us about Juneteeth*  and attempting to swing his tiny dick around, now he's going to be rattling on and on about adding Justices to the Supreme Court.

*If we quizzed him, do you think he could tell us where the events of June 19, 1865, took place? I think not.

• Upvote 9

Interesting and disturbing:

image.png.fe1cf7e604920eac0b47f56cf3ec6a73.png

Continued under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.f48185d1b257b3240a5dec4426ef2480.png

image.png.7898e725ac0e96ecac47a6fbede07c67.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

I think it's more like grandpa is in to the cooking sherry.

• Upvote 9

It looks like social media has decided not to enable Trump anymore.

• Upvote 8

The presidunce of the USA: callous, cold-hearted and disinterested. 

• Upvote 10

LOL, he's frantic:

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL, he's frantic:

Isn't it telling how he immediately resorts to bribery? 

• I Agree 8

yeah you all know what to do 

• Upvote 8

44 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is he saying that there is a curfew in place, but it doesn't apply to his supporters?

• I Agree 4

I hate to be such a downer but remember, don't get too excited about the polls. While they probably do carry some weight with the popular vote, I don't know that there are any polls out that have a large enough sample in each of the states to predict the electoral vote. Sadly, under almost every state system, all it takes is one more vote for Trump than Biden and all of that state's electoral votes go to Trump. I could tolerate keeping the electoral college only if electoral votes were awarded as a percentage of each state. I'm not saying I'm entirely in love with it, but that would be my one condition for keeping it. (For example, if a state has 10 electoral votes and Biden wins 60% to 40% then four votes would go to the creature in the White House and 6 would go to Biden.) This way large states that have close votes like Pennsylvania Michigan and, notoriously, Florida, would actually split their electoral votes instead of having a winner-take-all system. Wyoming would still probably have all three electoral votes for the Republican candidate so this wouldn't be an entirely popular vote change.

Edited by Audrey2
Cleaning up errors
  • Upvote 10

5 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is he saying that there is a curfew in place, but it doesn't apply to his supporters?

I be.ieve, thank you Rachel Madow, that they were going to have a curfew because they didn’t want throngs of people together due in large part to covid surging in Oklahoma but then pulled the curfew entirely.  

Now a court ruling says they don’t have to social distance at that campaign rally tomorrow 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5

As an Oklahoman, I find Trump kicking off his Covid-19 rally tour in Tulsa beyond belief, the site of the worse black massacre in US history.  Some media refers to it as a race riot, it was not a riot, it was the systematic slaughter of black residents. 

Chris Hayes had a very interesting show tonight.  The video [below], covers the three specific individuals I wanted to highlight.  

*The first interview is Vanessa Hall-Harper, Tulsa City Council-member.  She addresses the curfew the republican Tulsa Mayor put in to effect, due to Covid-19, and concerns thousands of Trumpist may encroach upon the historic Greenwood district, located a few blocks from Trump rally location.  Curfew was to start tonight 6/19, and run through the weekend.  Trump demanded it be lifted, it was said he wanted his followers to be able to still camp, many have been camping in line for a week, and other just walking around the district setting up for the pro Trump protests.

*Second interview is with Stanley Nelson, a documentary film producer. Discussing the Tulsa Greenwood District, some times referred to as The Black Wall-street.  PBS had an excellent documentary last year, they may replay it this weekend, I'm still searching for a listing. 

Link to PBS article ... https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/what-happened-99-years-ago-in-the-tulsa-race-massacre

*Third interview is very eye-opening.  Jeff Sharlet, investigator of the interaction between religion and politics.  This is definitely a must watch interview, it puts a lot of the Trump cult in perspective.

All In with Chris Hayes 6/19/20 | MSNBC Today June 19, 2020 HD

ETA  the video started in the middle, please start at beginning, I can't figure out how to fix it, sorry.

Edited by ALM7
ETA  the video
  • Thank You 7

Not sure where to put this but, as it involves Trump in a major way, I'm going to drop it here.

BREAKING: U.S. judge denies Trump administration request to block publication former security adviser John Bolton's book: "While Bolton’s unilateral conduct raises grave national security concerns, the government has not established that an injunction is an appropriate remedy.

Wonder what Trump will say about it during his rally tonight?  I don't think he'll be pleased.

• Upvote 10

He's fortunate most of his followers don't read books so they'll never see what's written unless he tells them.

• Upvote 11

6 hours ago, Xan said:

Wonder what Trump will say about it during his rally tonight?  I don't think he'll be pleased.

Oh, he's in complete denial.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, he's in complete denial.

When you think about it, that's no surprise.  He denies reality frequently.  He has the rally tonight so he couldn't go in there with all these losses.  He's going to pretend that they're wins.  

It is possible that Bolton won't be able to keep the money he makes on the book but I consider that and the court ruling yesterday as wins.  I wanted the book released but, since Bolton wouldn't testify at the impeachment hearings, I don't care if he never makes a cent on that book.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

Thought I'd start a separate thread for this, so that those not interested can easily skip the rally posts.

Spoiler

*Snickers loudly*

Edited by Cartmann99
added stuff
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic