IGNORED

Jinjer 53: Telework, Teleschool, or Telenothing?

Coconut Flan

8 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

The next time Jeremy takes to his insta to "weep with those who weep" he should finish it off proper and remind them that their "feelings" about being the victims of oppression are total bullshit. 

How does a man with so many leather books know nothing of colonization?

How can you take "the good things" from and ethnicity or culture and say it's the fruits of god and clearly separate those from  the "bad things" from same culture and say they are not connected in anyway?

Welcome to the world of not understanding a single goddamn thing but thinking you should get paid to lead others.

Can somebody tell me how this man makes money? If JB don't pay em show money where does it come from/ They always seem pretty flush and L.A. isn't Arkansas... Seriously how do they afford anything? How much can JV possibly get paid to talk out his ass? Or do they get shit for free from the churches and leghumpers they interact with? What kinda white christain tv personality privilege is that. Don't tell other groups they are not oppressed when you get a pretty swank life for doing absolutely nothing.

everytime i am in Maui - I see Jim Baker on his own channel - I am amazed Jim baker still has a voice - I think Jim baker and Jeremy are somewhat the same.

people will always give these people money 

• Upvote 5

Are they being sponsored or plugging any products on it ( apart from Babe’s ever expanding ego?) 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

I'm just amazed they are choosing a platform where they can't showcase their amazing fashion sense and draw attention to their beautiful countenances... I mean there is no way Baaaabe thinks he has a face that was made for the radio.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 23

Has anyone taken one for the team & listened? A weekly podcast will be the nearest thing to work for the pair of them. 

• Upvote 4

On 6/5/2020 at 6:45 PM, AussieKrissy said:

I rarely watch the show. When did Jinger get so vapid? So stepford wifey? She is nothing more than a tumourish extension of Jerm now. 
We should rename this site. Free Jill (at least she has go. Or maybe skip to the next gen. Free Brooklyn.. free Jenni/jordyn 

F4FC78BF-02D2-4E93-8D24-0EA32430916D.png

She looks utterly defeated there, nothing to say nothing to do, just sit there and be pretty. Did she just realize that this is going to be her life for the rest of her life? Poor thing. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

20 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

So the podcast will be jeremy talking and Jinger being like "yes babe !! ?"

I listened to a sample of the podcast, and I had to turn it off because Jinger was just like "mmhmmm, mmmmm, mm. uh-huh. mmm. mhmmm!" And I couldn't stand it. All I could think of was what Michelle is like when JimBob is talking. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 5

Yeah I listened to both of them (there are 2 eps up, about 20 mins each) because I hate myself @Idlewild. Here is the recap : Just imagine Jeremy talking. Done.

I almost bailed because yes @Perrierwithlemon the mmmm-mmmm-mmmming from Jinger was grating. Not only do you have Jeremy blathering on but in your right ear (headphones) you have "mmm...mmm-hmmmm....mmmm....mmmmmhmmm" every 2 seconds. Oh god.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12
  • Thank You 13

To be more specific the gist of the Hope we Hold podcast is (and will continue to be) the the world is hopeless unless you have hope in JesUS to get you to heaven which is real hope and not just wishful thinking. 

One interesting thing was that they agreed you can't trust in politics. Hmmm. I guess unless it's your father or brother running on Christian Nationalist ideas?

• Upvote 15

I'm guessing they have the same or same sort of PR folks that Big Brother contestants and the like have.  Because they seem to be using the same playbook.  

• Upvote 2

They really think an awful lot of themselves if they think THAT many people want to listen to Jeremy pontificate & Jinger blink lovingly. How will that translate to audio format? I would think Jer would be better suited to vloging, that way he can look at himself more. 

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

They really think an awful lot of themselves if they think THAT many people want to listen to Jeremy pontificate & Jinger blink lovingly. How will that translate to audio format? I would think Jer would be better suited to vloging, that way he can look at himself more. 

He and everyone else can look at him more, a dream come true for Jer (not so much us). 

• Upvote 5

Jinger is now the first Duggar daughter that I unfollowed. All the stories plugging their podcast and Jeremy trying to look smart are not worth the occasional interesting-to-snark-on post.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Jinger is now the first Duggar daughter that I unfollowed. All the stories plugging their podcast and Jeremy trying to look smart are not worth the occasional interesting-to-snark-on post.

isn't it freeing to unfollow them 

:D

• Haha 12
  • I Agree 1

I had to unfollow Jinger too. (Never followed Babe) I'm just so exhausted of every posed photo you know they spent 15 minutes on getting juuuuuuust right. They are so dull.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, FleeJanaFree said:

I had to unfollow Jinger too. (Never followed Babe) I'm just so exhausted of every posed photo you know they spent 15 minutes on getting juuuuuuust right. They are so dull.

finally people are getting on board with unfollowing these people. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

I’ve never followed any of them, my friends and family would wonder wtf is wrong with me.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 13

I don't think my friends and family are checking who I follow. I hope...

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Does anyone else think the reason they are doing a podcast together is because Jeremy just didn't get any engagement doing his sermons on his own? (or knows he wouldnt)

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

Well, they claim to be happy, and overwhelmed by the positive responses from followers. So somebody is interested.  They are probably a breath of fresh air for conservatives right now. Don't forget, Jinger has a strong fan base, and Jeremy is taking full advantage. I rather ya'll tell me about it. Sounds like something that will put me to sleep.?

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Well, they claim to be happy, and overwhelmed by the positive responses from followers. So somebody is interested.  They are probably a breath of fresh air for conservatives right now. Don't forget, Jinger has a strong fan base, and Jeremy is taking full advantage. I rather ya'll tell me about it. Sounds like something that will put me to sleep.?

Or make you ragey!!!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

22 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

^^^ So you've gone from wanting to free Jinger to wanting to be Jinger free.

Take all the upvotes, dagnabit.

"The Hope We Hold" sounds like a low-budget Christian soap opera.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 19
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, DundeeUnFundie said:

Does anyone else think the reason they are doing a podcast together is because Jeremy just didn't get any engagement doing his sermons on his own? (or knows he wouldnt)

I expect the quarantine in California and COVID generally meant his guest preacher work dried up and the podcasts are a way of capitalising on the publicity of the new series. 
Jinger has a strong hardcore base of  humpers  who either  think she is so brave because she dyes her hair and wears trousers or think theirs is the perfect Christian marriage that they look beyond the posing, grifting and aversion to any work that doesn’t involve a photo shoot. Any dissenting voices about their lifestyle is met with angry replies about how they are TV stars, he is a pastor,he was a highly paid soccer player, she is frugal like her mother ( that last one is a particular favourite!). 
I wonder if the college will try and make them leave their home now restrictions are easing?

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, TeaELSee said:

I’ve never followed any of them, my friends and family would wonder wtf is wrong with me.

well for one thing 

None of my friends or family know I am on these freaking boards. 

circa 1998 (x files, gg, here) lol 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

I don't actually follow any fundies on social media either. On Instagram they have a thing where they keep a list of who you search for and most of my search list are fundies. That's how I keep tabs on them without actually following them. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic