IGNORED

Jinjer 53: Telework, Teleschool, or Telenothing?

Coconut Flan

15 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Did anyone listen to the prayer that Jeremy and Jinger did today?

Nope.  Not the least bit interested.  I wouldn't mind reading a prayer of the Reverend Barber's, but not J&J.

• I Agree 6

Did they really post a recording of themselves praying? Wow, I can't think of anything less biblical.  

Oh right, I can---worshiping money. 

They are such incredible hypocrites. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9

I rarely watch the show. When did Jinger get so vapid? So stepford wifey? She is nothing more than a tumourish extension of Jerm now. 
We should rename this site. Free Jill (at least she has go. Or maybe skip to the next gen. Free Brooklyn.. free Jenni/jordyn 

F4FC78BF-02D2-4E93-8D24-0EA32430916D.png

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

Just a reminder of exactly what Jeremy believes about racism, based on the Statement of Social Justice and The Gospel that he signed (bolded for emphasis by yours truly.)

"We affirm God made all people from one man. Though people often can be distinguished by different ethnicities and nationalities, they are ontological equals before God in both creation and redemption. “Race” is not a biblical category, but rather a social construct that often has been used to classify groups of people in terms of inferiority and superiority. All that is good, honest, just, and beautiful in various ethnic backgrounds and experiences can be celebrated as the fruit of God’s grace. All sinful actions and their results (including evils perpetrated between and upon ethnic groups by others) are to be confessed as sinful, repented of, and repudiated.

We deny that Christians should segregate themselves into racial groups or regard racial identity above, or even equal to, their identity in Christ. We deny that any divisions between people groups (from an unstated attitude of superiority to an overt spirit of resentment) have any legitimate place in the fellowship of the redeemed. We reject any teaching that encourages racial groups to view themselves as privileged oppressors or entitled victims of oppression. While we are to weep with those who weep, we deny that a person’s feelings of offense or oppression necessarily prove that someone else is guilty of sinful behaviors, oppression, or prejudice."

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 12

I had to unfollow Jinger on instagram, I just couldn't look at Jeremy's smug face. How dare he? How fucking dare he? 

Jeremy, keep your mouth shut. Nothing even remotely useful is coming out. Get a proper job, you fucking loser. 

• Upvote 19
  • Haha 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

I rarely watch the show. When did Jinger get so vapid? So stepford wifey? She is nothing more than a tumourish extension of Jerm now. 
We should rename this site. Free Jill (at least she has go. Or maybe skip to the next gen. Free Brooklyn.. free Jenni/jordyn 

I’m beginning to think she always was like this- the supposed ‘spark’ in her was an edited TLC storyline to make them more interesting. Apart from an interest in photography (which is a hobby) she has never shown any inclination to anything other than be a reflection of Jeremy. We never saw her do anything in  connection with being a pastor’s wife other than follow Jeremy to all the conferences and pose for pictures. The fact that she didn’t get pregnant straight away after her marriage will have been down to nature or Jeremy.

She uses Felicity as a prop and everything she does is either about gushing over Jeremy or trying to make money from her fame. 

• Upvote 29
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I had to unfollow Jinger on instagram, I just couldn't look at Jeremy's smug face. How dare he? How fucking dare he? 

Jeremy, keep your mouth shut. Nothing even remotely useful is coming out. Get a proper job, you fucking loser. 

Your post made me snort with laughter. I wanted to hit the laughing emoji. But all that you say is true and not to be laughed at. But the way it’s written. Cracked me  up. Fuck it. I’m hitting laughing emoji. The world is on fire and I liked my snort. Thanks. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, indianabones said:

Just a reminder of exactly what Jeremy believes about racism, based on the Statement of Social Justice and The Gospel that he signed (bolded for emphasis by yours truly.)

Not surprisingly, Chuck Vuolo also signed.  Diana did not, but her SWAN4Kids charity has always made me uncomfortable since it serves mostly minority (and very vulnerable!) children, yet she likely believes the same things Chuck and Jeremy do.  It makes me sick, frankly.

• Upvote 21

7 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I thought exactly that, and actually called them vapid on this post on Insta, I was so gobsmacked by the cluelessness of this, seeing just how much they think of themselves, they are gross. 

Edited by allthegoodnamesrgone
  • Upvote 5

On 6/4/2020 at 8:18 AM, lumpentheologie said:

Did they really post a recording of themselves praying? Wow, I can't think of anything less biblical.  

Oh right, I can---worshiping money. 

They are such incredible hypocrites. 

Matthew 6:5 kiddos!

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites

are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and

in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

7 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I totally agree I have had to unfollowed them both I just can't anymore with them. No amount of cute picture of Lissy or the new baby is enough to be subject to their preaching (more Jeremy's preaching but still...) 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, indianabones said:

"We affirm God made all people from one man. Though people often can be distinguished by different ethnicities and nationalities, they are ontological equals before God in both creation and redemption. “Race” is not a biblical category, but rather a social construct that often has been used to classify groups of people in terms of inferiority and superiority. All that is good, honest, just, and beautiful in various ethnic backgrounds and experiences can be celebrated as the fruit of God’s grace. All sinful actions and their results (including evils perpetrated between and upon ethnic groups by others) are to be confessed as sinful, repented of, and repudiated.

We deny that Christians should segregate themselves into racial groups or regard racial identity above, or even equal to, their identity in Christ. We deny that any divisions between people groups (from an unstated attitude of superiority to an overt spirit of resentment) have any legitimate place in the fellowship of the redeemed. We reject any teaching that encourages racial groups to view themselves as privileged oppressors or entitled victims of oppression. While we are to weep with those who weep, we deny that a person’s feelings of offense or oppression necessarily prove that someone else is guilty of sinful behaviors, oppression, or prejudice."

The next time Jeremy takes to his insta to "weep with those who weep" he should finish it off proper and remind them that their "feelings" about being the victims of oppression are total bullshit. 

How does a man with so many leather books know nothing of colonization?

How can you take "the good things" from and ethnicity or culture and say it's the fruits of god and clearly separate those from  the "bad things" from same culture and say they are not connected in anyway?

Welcome to the world of not understanding a single goddamn thing but thinking you should get paid to lead others.

Can somebody tell me how this man makes money? If JB don't pay em show money where does it come from/ They always seem pretty flush and L.A. isn't Arkansas... Seriously how do they afford anything? How much can JV possibly get paid to talk out his ass? Or do they get shit for free from the churches and leghumpers they interact with? What kinda white christain tv personality privilege is that. Don't tell other groups they are not oppressed when you get a pretty swank life for doing absolutely nothing.

• Upvote 18
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, CaricatureQualities said:

The next time Jeremy takes to his insta to "weep with those who weep" he should finish it off proper and remind them that their "feelings" about being the victims of oppression are total bullshit. 

How does a man with so many leather books know nothing of colonization?

How can you take "the good things" from and ethnicity or culture and say it's the fruits of god and clearly separate those from  the "bad things" from same culture and say they are not connected in anyway?

Welcome to the world of not understanding a single goddamn thing but thinking you should get paid to lead others.

Can somebody tell me how this man makes money? If JB don't pay em show money where does it come from/ They always seem pretty flush and L.A. isn't Arkansas... Seriously how do they afford anything? How much can JV possibly get paid to talk out his ass? Or do they get shit for free from the churches and leghumpers they interact with? What kinda white christain tv personality privilege is that. Don't tell other groups they are not oppressed when you get a pretty swank life for doing absolutely nothing.

I think they do get TLC money- they are popular with the humpers and JB can’t afford to let another daughter slip away after Jill and possibly Joy. If the show was just about the sons its ratings would tank. There was talk they got their own contract but nobody has confirmed this. 

Jeremy does speaking engagements and Jinger tries to do endorsements ( she’s had a few that have stuck such as Audible and skin care);  sell pictures to gossip magazines, tag any food place they go to presumably for free food & coffee and they are living in church/college property so likely paying below market rate. Jinger said they were ‘quarantined’ there so couldn’t leave (although they managed to venture out of state a couple of weeks ago)- I now expect they will rely on the college not evicting a pregnant woman with a toddler even if someone’s else needs the accommodation.

• Upvote 11

And also, no wonder "satan" is so sneaky and gets away with it every time when you have people actively dismissing everything that happens as either satan of god and discouraging any critical thinking about "how" and "why" things take place in reality. Don't actually try to understand the various complexities or historical context surrounding any one issue so we might figure out how to try better. In fact, deny that there are any issues at all and tell people it's just a cruel figment of their imagination put there by the devil. This sort of thinking is disgusting.

The fact that these 2 have nice cheap housing for no reason in a city like L.A. while getting to sit back and wax philosophical and sip lattes and tell others how to live...well if that's not Privilege I don't know what is.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

And also, no wonder "satan" is so sneaky and gets away with it every time when you have people actively dismissing everything that happens as either satan of god and discouraging any critical thinking about "how" and "why" things take place in reality. Don't actually try to understand the various complexities or historical context surrounding any one issue so we might figure out how to try better. In fact, deny that there are any issues at all and tell people it's just a cruel figment of their imagination put there by the devil. This sort of thinking is disgusting.

I agree but it’s their default position to blame Satan rather than address the issues- the most glaring example is Josh. Far easier to blame Satan than look into the toxicity of his upbringing and the patriarchal bullshit that allowed him to get away with it for so long. 

• Upvote 12

This just in: J&J are going live on IG today to announce a "quarantine project" they've been working on. Whatever it is it was Jeremy's idea so it is probably epically awesome in every way. 

Is it a fucking podcast? I bet it's a stupid podcast .

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 11

12 minutes ago, CaricatureQualities said:

This just in: J&J are going live on IG today to announce a "quarantine project" they've been working on. Whatever it is it was Jeremy's idea so it is probably epically awesome in every way. 

Possibles- some sort of charity where they are seeking donations and they are the ‘employees’ of the LLC ( along the lines of medic corps but involves them posing and drinking coffee), a subscription channel for ‘staying godly in the new normal’-  lectures from Jeremy about Serious Stuff, tips on cooking , skin care and hair bows from Jinger; a spin off show on TLC. But probably a podcast. 

Plus I know I sound like a broken record but they were photographed in another state 2 weeks ago! 

• Upvote 8

21 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

Plus I know I sound like a broken record but they were photographed in another state 2 weeks ago! 

Hmmm, that just made me think of something...they were in Phoenix area, no?  And Jed was with them.  Jed is IG friends with a single fundie girl in the Phoenix area, rumored as a potential match for him. If that was a courtship type visit, it would make sense Jinger was there since they seem pretty close...especially if it was filmed.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1

@Snarkasarus Rex it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Jed needs a helpmeet for his political photo opps plus publicity via People and TLC. When she visited the family Jinger made a point of visiting Jed and wearing a campaign hat. I could see the storyline being Jinger & Jeremy giving godly counsel on marriage etc. Nobody is interested in Jed but having Jinger in the story would be popular. 

• Upvote 9

On 5/28/2020 at 10:45 PM, harkasquirrel said:

They aren’t going to be interesting <snip>

Fixed that for ya. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

Ding! You are correct...it’s a stupid fucking podcast.

It’s called ‘The Hope We Hold’

Edited by Snarkasarus Rex
  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 4

Yay! of course it is. Jeremy Vuolo saw Jeremy Roloff and Auj doing it and he said to himself : 

"Hey! My name is also Jeremy and I also have profound verbal diarrhea and can't stop orally defecating everything I think because it is so meaningful and I too am so impressed with myself as a young Christian who knows so much and can not fathom others not being absolutely blown away by my meaningful insights and the profundity of my fecundity. I need another platform nay! the people need me on another platform. Did I mention how meaningful and profound everything I say is?"

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 32
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic