IGNORED

Jinjer 53: Telework, Teleschool, or Telenothing?

Coconut Flan

31 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Aaand Jinger just deleted all of the comments criticizing. I know because mine was deleted. Great way to deal with it ?

There’s a few still left telling her the staged pics are boring and to actually show genuine pictures. Honestly, I think they’re just as boring as they seem and have deluded themselves into thinking that they’re connecting with their audience by doing this. I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw that they both posted almost the exact same type of pic and caption. It’s not that hard to be social media savvy, they need to fire their PR person. 

• Upvote 16

I took a look at Jinger's IG for the first time in ages, and it was even more dull than I remember with all the obviously staged pictures, but there was one thing I found a bit surprising. Does Felicity really have red hair or does it just look that way in recent photos thanks to lighting/filters/editing?

• Upvote 4

So staged. There isn't even any coffee in the coffee cups in the 'I love his smile' picture ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 12

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Jinger and JereME's Instagrams because they're boring. They both use the same filters, the same photoshoots, etc. If you showed me a picture, I wouldn't be able to tell if it came from Jinger's feed or JereME's feed! 

17 minutes ago, bal maiden said:

So staged. There isn't even any coffee in the coffee cups in the 'I love his smile' picture ?

Even if they drank it all, you should still be able to see residual coffee. 

When I scrolled through the comments on that post, I found a lot of criticism. Many were hilarious and there were some real gems like this one under Jinger's caption:

Spoiler

504470865_Jingerstockphotocomment.png.d99f2d9ad8125945edf2110d83c890ad.png

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Idlewild said:

Is Amy having a dig at JinJer??? 

2D5C2FCA-0F30-4041-8DCE-7877D3537055.png

She could just not follow people whose posts she doesn't enjoy, rather than acting entitled to see more about someone's life.

I'm no jinger apologist, but this is ridiculous.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

She could just not follow people whose posts she doesn't enjoy, rather than acting entitled to see more about someone's life.

I'm no jinger apologist, but this is ridiculous.  

I agree and none of this family ( or any SM influencers ) are ‘real’- they are all trying to cultivate a brand to encourage followers so they can make money- whether it’s ‘mom of boys - amirite?’, ‘my house is messy but I’d like to to subscribe to my YouTube channel and buy my endorsed products’ or whatever lifestyle JinJer are currently promoting. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Wait. They were wearing Dodgers Masks? Ughhhh. So now my beloved Dodgers are being used for attention by people who aren’t real fans,  likely couldn’t name one person on the team, know nothing about their history and don’t really care they were robbed of a championship by the Astros? 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw that Jinger is pregnant again. Did everyone already know that? Does anyone even care lol?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Peaches1981 said:

I was scrolling through Instagram and I saw that Jinger is pregnant again. Did everyone already know that? Does anyone even care lol?

We did discuss it here briefly when she first announced it. It definitely did not warrant a "hot thread" badge, though! 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Yes, it was announced a couple of weeks ago, I think. Basically, nobody cares about it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Latest IG photo of Jinger and Lissy. They are out and about, drinking coffee and steamed milk. No masks, in LA? Hope it was a really old photo. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Latest IG photo of Jinger and Lissy. They are out and about, drinking coffee and steamed milk. No masks, in LA? Hope it was a really old photo. 

It wouldn't surprise me. I see Jeremy and Jinger as Trumpublicans who believed that if one God doesn't protect them from the virus (God) the other one will (Trump).

And that's as political as I'm going to get in this part of the forum.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

On 6/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, socalrules said:

Wait. They were wearing Dodgers Masks? Ughhhh. So now my beloved Dodgers are being used for attention by people who aren’t real fans,  likely couldn’t name one person on the team, know nothing about their history and don’t really care they were robbed of a championship by the Astros? 

Nothing worse than having idiots in the public eye pretending to be fans of your team, especially when they are people like the Vuolo's. Though Snoop Dogg asking to be mascot for my team for a match against Barcelona was hilarious and was gutted that the team didn't agree to it. 

• Upvote 8

Leaving this here because Jeremy has a bust of George Whitefield on their piano (thanks to @EmmaWoodhouse and @donnal for the identification back on pages 2-3 of this thread).

Edited by Perrierwithlemon
clarification
  • Upvote 14
  • Thank You 5

7 hours ago, Perrierwithlemon said:

Leaving this here because Jeremy has a bust of George Whitefield on their piano (thanks to @EmmaWoodhouse and @donnal for the identification back on pages 2-3 of this thread).

I wonder if Jeremy just likes to cherry pick the history of this man. Or even worse he doesn’t. I wonder what he will say if he is called on it and if we will see the bust disappear? Will he say that he was a good enough man to override the slavery support, it’s all part of history?  I don’t know. What have the other supporters of not wanting slave supporting statues been saying? 
I would love to see him asked. Especially since such a prestigious place is removing theirs. 

• Upvote 5

I suspect he will do the time honoured tradition of deleting any comments about it. The image they’re promoting is a very watered down well being basically saying whatever the current issues are, their version of Christianity will solve it and please buy whatever crap we’re endorsing at the moment.

Jinger got pushback on Instagram for a post about anxiety and how her favourite bible verses cure it. Many people pointed out that anxiety can be a symptom of illness which requires medical treatment. Jinger dealt with the criticism by ignoring it and letting her humpers defend her - many saying ‘I’m sure Jinger didn’t mean...’etc. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

I watched the rerun of Felicity’s birth, and although this has likely been discussed before (and I feel a little bad about it since Jinger was about to give birth), I’m bringing it up anyway. Jinger said she wanted her mom with her during labor because “she’s been through it countless times.” Eighteen times, Jinger (counting Jubilee but not Caleb). Despite SOTDRT, you can count that high.

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Would it be 16 because of the 2 sets of twins?

They have 19 living children from 17 births.  Add Jubilee and that’s 18 births. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I don’t get this. If it’s not safe enough for you to go out without a face mask, then why take your child out without one. I know I know kids her age most prob would rip them off. That’s not my point. My point is, then don’t take her out. One of the first things Oz gov did was shut public playgrounds down. 
no mask touching everything...... can we spell covid?  
I dunno we have only just started to open up back here and I’m still iffy about stuff. Or is it another look at me wearing my mask doing what’s right but didn’t really think the rest of the photo through kind of photos. 
As you can tell. The pic irked me 

AECC7C37-9EDD-4362-B8C5-F8742FC81DE0.png

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

22 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I don’t get this. If it’s not safe enough for you to go out without a face mask, then why take your child out without one. I know I know kids her age most prob would rip them off. That’s not my point. My point is, then don’t take her out. One of the first things Oz gov did was shut public playgrounds down. 
no mask touching everything...... can we spell covid?  
I dunno we have only just started to open up back here and I’m still iffy about stuff. Or is it another look at me wearing my mask doing what’s right but didn’t really think the rest of the photo through kind of photos. 
As you can tell. The pic irked me 

AECC7C37-9EDD-4362-B8C5-F8742FC81DE0.png

How old is Felicity? Is she almost 2 or she just turned 2? I’ve read that children under 2 shouldn’t wear masks. Some places have reopened playgrounds. I am Guessing this is probably connected to their church. They need a place they can control to get their perfectly curated stock photos. 

• Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, divadivine said:

How old is Felicity? Is she almost 2 or she just turned 2? I’ve read that children under 2 shouldn’t wear masks. Some places have reopened playgrounds. I am Guessing this is probably connected to their church. They need a place they can control to get their perfectly curated stock photos. 

She will turn 2 on the 19th this month. 
They did say that they’re on a getaway right now (not sure exactly where but Jinger said they went to “the lake”), so i don’t think that playground is connected to their church. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

She will turn 2 on the 19th this month. 
They did say that they’re on a getaway right now (not sure exactly where but Jinger said they went to “the lake”), so i don’t think that playground is connected to their church. 

I don’t follow them on social media. They’re just so.... boring. I hope they’re washing Felicity’s hands often. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic