• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Coconut Flan

Maxwell 38: Forgotten Jesse and the Spinsters Have to Replace the Vests for the Wedding

usedbicycle

"The newest Anna Maxwell would like her aunt name to be Tia Anna rather than Aunt Anna so maybe it will be Tia Anna."

Why the "maybe"? If that's her wish, just honor it. This family is so rigid it kills me.

Also this was a pathetic blog post.. Teri could have written something of substance about Anna, like the fact that she speaks fluent Spanish and was interested in missionary work. Therefore it's sweet that she wants to go by Tia and she could teach the grandchildren some Spanish. 

Nope, it's just about the inconvenience of her name in the Maxwell family. Not sure we'll ever learn anything about her on the blog. 

IReallyAmHopewell
20 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

George is a mechanical engineer and works for a pharmaceutical company in Wilmington, Ohio

A fundie with a real job that involved working with secular people...I do believe I'm getting the vapors.

HOLY CRAP! He works with "real" medicine, for a "real" company? Could it be like Hobby Lobby and owned by one of the people some used to call Gothardites?  Well, no wonder they are vague about new Mrs. Jesse's Anna-name. But are they moving to Kansas or Ohio? Ohio would  be fun--Wilmington is very near where I live. Maybe they'll go get ice cream at Young's Dairy and gawk at the Antioch students

SPHASH

So it could take up to a year to decide what to call the new Anna Maxwell?  Good Lord.  

meee
1 hour ago, usedbicycle said:

"The newest Anna Maxwell would like her aunt name to be Tia Anna rather than Aunt Anna so maybe it will be Tia Anna."

Why the "maybe"? If that's her wish, just honor it. This family is so rigid it kills me.

Also this was a pathetic blog post.. Teri could have written something of substance about Anna, like the fact that she speaks fluent Spanish and was interested in missionary work. Therefore it's sweet that she wants to go by Tia and she could teach the grandchildren some Spanish. 

Nope, it's just about the inconvenience of her name in the Maxwell family. Not sure we'll ever learn anything about her on the blog. 

I took that to mean "she wants the kids to call her Tia Anna rather than Aunt Anna, and maybe we'll just all call her Tia Anna as her differentiation name", not "she wants the kids to call her Tia Anna rather than Aunt Anna so we'll consider honoring her wish." And I'm glad Anna Marie concurred regarding the name and it wasn't just assigned to her without her input. 

JermajestyDuggar

This latest post is so Maxwellian that I can’t stop snickering. This wouldn’t be a problem fundies didn’t name all their kids the same damn thing. Im honestly thinking Spurgeon might be better than 15 Johns in a fundie family. At least you won’t get mixed up with anyone else.

IReallyAmHopewell
33 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

So it could take up to a year to decide what to call the new Anna Maxwell?  Good Lord.  

It will require:

Prayer

A "fun" round of suggestions from all the different "crews"

Prayer

Steve pontificating

Prayer

Then a teaser post.....and finally...  the he'll be called "Anna [whatever]" post. Do we know her middle name? If it's Marie, then she could be "Anna J"