• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
nelliebelle1197

Mills Family 7: Oh, Look, Another Reason to Detest Tom

Grandma D
3 hours ago, Itsjustme said:

The Magic Night video was live. First it was the little kids playing a matching game with Asher watching over them. So much candy and sugar again! No wonder they don't sleep at night. Then they get their bed time gumball! He says it's a nightly routine! Someone on chat said to be careful with Hannah having a gumball. Is he for real? A gumball for a two year old? 

The older kids played Magic. It was Tom, Thomas, Asher, Judah, Justus, and Eden playing. Solly kept getting out of bed because he didn't want to be alone downstairs. Tom just told him to go back. Someone in chat asked if Solly had a radio he could listen to and Tom said "He has the Bible playing". Sigh...I think a cd player or radio would have been good. Could have kids music playing or they even have those cd bedtime stories. The poor kid needed something to help him wind down and relax. 

Chatters kept doing their annoying game of making Justus and Eden perform like trained seals doing ASMR. They should be ashamed of themselves. They do it to see if they can make them do things, it's disgusting. Tom is too naive to see it.

Someone asked if Tom would ever move into a bigger house. He replied  "It's possible, it's not out of the realm of possibilities" and Judah said "Wwwwait...yes it is" and Tom asked "You think so?" "What if I marry someone with 9 kids?" Judah said something like we'll just deal with it, because we're not moving" He has such anxiety about change, poor kid. He got upset about a maid possibly coming in too. It's understandable after losing a mother to not want any more changes. I felt sorry for him. Tom really has to keep in mind that his children have suffered a traumatic event and he needs to step lightly and keep their feelings in mind as well. I'm sure they are petrified about the future, about what will happen when Tom remarries, etc.

Then Claudia got out of bed and Tom said if she didn't go back to bed she would be in trouble and would get a demerit. None of these little kids have a proper bedtime. They need to be read to, or someone with them until they fall asleep.  They are too little to just go bed on their own and be left to fall asleep. He really expects too much from them at such a young age. I wish he would get some child development book and learn something about what is normal for certain ages. He doesn't understand what their needs are.

it's always Claudia and Solly who get neglected. So sad. If Hannah or Sophia got up they would get cuddles and asked to perform for the crowd! I would never put my 7-year-old in a basement alone like that. 

Happy
Olivia Marie

How I wish Tom would help the kids with a garden.  He has more than enough time.   He throws his time away every day spending hours with complete strangers.  He has more than enough room on his property to have a large wonderful garden that would grow an abundance of fresh vegetables.   The kids would benefit greatly from the fresh air and sunshine.  Working in warm soil, planting and caring for a garden would be so rewarding for them.  It’s fun, and a joy to watch things that you planted mature, harvest the fresh vegetables, and enjoy the healthy fresh tastes and fragrances.  Working in a garden would be so therapeutic for the children.  

Meh
can'tstopwatching
45 minutes ago, Olivia Marie said:

How I wish Tom would help the kids with a garden.  He has more than enough time.   He throws his time away every day spending hours with complete strangers.  He has more than enough room on his property to have a large wonderful garden that would grow an abundance of fresh vegetables.   The kids would benefit greatly from the fresh air and sunshine.  Working in warm soil, planting and caring for a garden would be so rewarding for them.  It’s fun, and a joy to watch things that you planted mature, harvest the fresh vegetables, and enjoy the healthy fresh tastes and fragrances.  Working in a garden would be so therapeutic for the children.  

They have a HUGE garden! Normally they would be well into working on it by this time of year, I'm attaching a garden vlog from 3 years ago where you can see a good amount of the garden beds around 8:20. Many people have been asking Tom if he will do the garden with the kids this year and he always says in a real somber tone that he knows he should but he just can't find the time for it. He can't make any time for his kids, he's too busy spending hours and hours alone on what he wants to do instead. Andrea was very weird and controlling over the gardening, this year with just a little direction from Tom I bet they could have a lot of fun doing what they want with it, it'll be a shame if they just let everything sit there and get overgrown.

Happy
Olivia Marie
6 minutes ago, can'tstopwatching said:

They have a HUGE garden! Normally they would be well into working on it by this time of year, I'm attaching a garden vlog from 3 years ago where you can see a good amount of the garden beds around 8:20. Many people have been asking Tom if he will do the garden with the kids this year and he always says in a real somber tone that he knows he should but he just can't find the time for it. He can't make any time for his kids, he's too busy spending hours and hours alone on what he wants to do instead. Andrea was very weird and controlling over the gardening, this year with just a little direction from Tom I bet they could have a lot of fun doing what they want with it, it'll be a shame if they just let everything sit there and get overgrown.

Thank you.  I could only watch at the 8:20 mark with the garden beds.   I cannot stand to listen to Andrea, or watch her talk.   I had no idea vegetable gardens were already in place.  They are nice, and plentiful.  That makes it even more inexcusable that Tom doesn’t help the kids with the gardens.  The few minutes I watched Eden seemed excited about gardening.