IGNORED

Priscilla and David 10: Pecan Number Five (Peter) Has Arrived

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, Sops2 said:

The woman on the left is wearing a headcovering- she looks very familiar and I'm sure I've seen her before

She's probably been to all the Duggar events.  

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

David is so competitive I bet he demands perfection from his siblings. I’m wondering when his very handsome brother will find the perfect fundie maiden. 

E590339C-FC39-4593-8534-B4953075910E.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Wow they all look very much alike and yert so different. And he really has a verrrry handsome brother. Not my type, but I'd bet some money that there are more than a few fundie maidens praying about him.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

David has a few siblings who are single. Which brother is the handsome one?

• Upvote 1

The Waller boy is handsome, but the Mrs. Robinson I have inside would prefer to corrupt Denver Bon.?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

David has a few siblings who are single. Which brother is the handsome one?

The two on the far left are single. Sarah is actually 30. His brother on the far right is single and very handsome. He is next to Lydia who just got married in July. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, ophelia said:

Wow they all look very much alike and yert so different. And he really has a verrrry handsome brother. Not my type, but I'd bet some money that there are more than a few fundie maidens praying about him.

One of my predictions I made for this year was a courtship or two for the remaining single Wallers. Samuel is the very handsome brother and at age 27, should  be actively courting someone by most fundie standards.  I could see him paired up with a Kingery or Wissmann, possibly a Wilkes if they have an unmarried daughter.  

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

The single Waller brothers are both nice looking but if I were a fundie maiden, I'd be praying for the one on the far left. He's more my type. (But in reality he's too young for me.)

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

The single Waller brothers are both nice looking but if I were a fundie maiden, I'd be praying for the one on the far left. He's more my type. (But in reality he's too young for me.)

He’s the youngest of the family and the Wallers don’t get married as young as some other fundies. So I’ll give him a few years. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

On 10/17/2020 at 5:18 AM, Melissa1977 said:

The Waller boy is handsome, but the Mrs. Robinson I have inside would prefer to corrupt Denver Bon.?

Is he the one with a pile of Bible Bee winnings?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Is he the one with a pile of Bible Bee winnings?

No, Denver only got third I think. So he has some money. Lincoln Taylor is the one with the big bucks. I would also say he's probably the second best looking Bontrager boy. He’s a rich handsome young single fundie male and must be in want of a wife! 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new because I need to share this with people that understand -- I go to nursing school with Sarah Waller. It's truly a small world. Given how into IBLP the Waller family is, I'm so curious how she got permission to pursue a secular education and career of her own.

Edited by Copacetick
  • Upvote 21

1 hour ago, Copacetick said:

I'm new because I need to share this with people that understand -- I go to nursing school with Sarah Waller. It's truly a small world. Given how into IBLP the Waller family is, I'm so curious how she got permission to pursue a secular education and career of her own.

Would you mind saying which college it is? We know the Wallers wear pants sometimes so she will probably be fine wearing scrubs. Sarah is around 30 now and unmarried. I’m thinking they are allowing it because she may have no prospects on the horizon. They let their daughters work regular jobs. Not just IBLP Jobs. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

On 10/28/2020 at 8:03 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Would you mind saying which college it is? We know the Wallers wear pants sometimes so she will probably be fine wearing scrubs. Sarah is around 30 now and unmarried. I’m thinking they are allowing it because she may have no prospects on the horizon. They let their daughters work regular jobs. Not just IBLP Jobs. 

PMed you! Just been crazy finding a fundie in the wild. I've been a fundie snarker since the Duggar did their first special back in the day.

• Upvote 2

Good for her getting an education and having a valuable skill set.  Good luck @Copacetick!  There are a lot of nurses in my family and I know that good nurses are invaluable in what they do.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 6th  Birthday Davia!  Once again I give praise to your parents who write birthday greetings as though they KNOW your personality, that they see you as an individual and appreciate you for the individual you are.  You are an adorable little girl and look like you were loving the special decorations, treats and personal attention you are getting on your day!  

davidncil

Happy birthday, Davia! How fast you have grown up! Six years has flown by and your sweet spirit, love for your siblings and amazing art ability are just of the few of the hundreds reasons we are so blessed to have you in our family! We love you more than words can tell! Happy 6th birthday! Today, we continued the tradition of a father-daughter date and letting David go to daddy's office for the morning. So many special memories!

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, NoseyNellie said:

Happy 6th  Birthday Davia!  Once again I give praise to your parents who write birthday greetings as though they KNOW your personality, that they see you as an individual and appreciate you for the individual you are.  You are an adorable little girl and look like you were loving the special decorations, treats and personal attention you are getting on your day!  

davidncil

Happy birthday, Davia! How fast you have grown up! Six years has flown by and your sweet spirit, love for your siblings and amazing art ability are just of the few of the hundreds reasons we are so blessed to have you in our family! We love you more than words can tell! Happy 6th birthday! Today, we continued the tradition of a father-daughter date and letting David go to daddy's office for the morning. So many special memories!

Did they mean "Davia" is going to Daddy's office?

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

I'm confused by the Happy Birthday Davia pictures--I assume they moved?  That certainly isn't the bright blue house that they renovated.  Shame on me for neglecting Mr & Mrs. Pecan for a while.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I'm confused by the Happy Birthday Davia pictures--I assume they moved?  That certainly isn't the bright blue house that they renovated.  Shame on me for neglecting Mr & Mrs. Pecan for a while.

I think it’s David’s office building.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think it’s David’s office building.

This is his office?? Google Maps says that IBLP in Big Sandy is this big ugly white building (which if I recall used to be a bible college) with the Address of 1 Academy Blvd.  image.png.0805d17527df9032e2d5459f3fdcdb88.png

image.png.8730cc21dfd8a6a4e726be4cdd6737c8.png

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

57 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

This is his office?? Google Maps says that IBLP in Big Sandy is this big ugly white building (which if I recall used to be a bible college) with the Address of 1 Academy Blvd.  image.png.0805d17527df9032e2d5459f3fdcdb88.png

image.png.8730cc21dfd8a6a4e726be4cdd6737c8.png

Maybe they did get a new house now that they are a family of 7. It must be pretty recent because I feel like I just saw a video of them in their old house just a couple months ago. ETA: just looked back on their insta and there are pics of them celebrating Destiny’s birthday in the blue house kitchen on October 3rd. So a move has to be pretty recent.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Maybe they did get a new house now that they are a family of 7. It must be pretty recent because I feel like I just saw a video of them in their old house just a couple months ago. ETA: just looked back on their insta and there are pics of them celebrating Destiny’s birthday in the blue house kitchen on October 3rd. So a move has to be pretty recent.

Well, we knew that they were working on another house as well, although it didn't seem this fancy. They did a good job on the blue house, they might have made a tidy profit if they flipped it.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic