IGNORED

Priscilla and David 10: Pecan Number Five (Peter) Has Arrived

GreyhoundFan

19 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

Jeepers, they even have the pictographic version of their beloved bible quote on the blanket for anyone illiterate looking at the pictures :my_rolleyes:

That way the Handmaids will understand. : (

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6

Although better than the dump truck photos, the one with Peter in the tie looks so weird to me. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

We will literally all be died and buried before a Maxwell girl is married. All of us. Even the ones inutero (sp?).

God have mercy on all of our pathologies.

• Upvote 6

On 5/12/2020 at 11:10 PM, thoughtful said:

That was the first thing I noticed.

Arrows! Get it? Nudge, nudge, Arrows! Like from a quiver!

How clever.  ?

I mean, arrow patterns have been trendy on baby stuff for a few years, specially for boys, I have lots of arrow themed stuff for my 3 year old. I dont think that was deliberate.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

Although better than the dump truck photos, the one with Peter in the tie looks so weird to me. 

... is the tie tied around his neck?

21 hours ago, coffeebean7 said:

I hope the pecans can look on that photo and laugh. It was an epic fail. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, DarkAnts said:

I hope the pecans can look on that photo and laugh. It was an epic fail. 

It certainly was.  To save anyone else having to go back on their blog to look for it, here is that epic fail.   Poor Phillip!  At least Peter looks calm and content in his photos (or resigned to his fate).  

57D8D856-5989-4563-8BF9-8DF5F363CBE1.png

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thank You 7

The poor child in the video asks about ten times how the baby got out of mommy's tummy and isn't acknowledged ONCE -- I'm annoyed 1) that they didn't answer the question and/or 2) that they didn't redirect him.  

Bless his curiosity.  He won't get that question answered for 16.5 years.

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Call me old fashioned, but I never got the thought process which went into dressing a two day old baby in clothes like that and not a soft onesie.  Their baby photography has definitely improved - Peter has at least got a soft blanket instead of a rusty toy, and he is content instead of screaming.  

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, bionicmlle said:

The poor child in the video asks about ten times how the baby got out of mommy's tummy and isn't acknowledged ONCE -- I'm annoyed 1) that they didn't answer the question and/or 2) that they didn't redirect him.  

Bless his curiosity.  He won't get that question answered for 16.5 years.

The fundies who grow up on farms at least know exactly how a baby gets out of a belly. I don’t think the Wallers have any animals. I do hope they try to explain to Phillip in a fundie approved way. Because keeping him in the dark won’t do him any favors. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

Priscilla and David posted that they took the whole family to an in-person church service and are getting tons of flack on Instagram for taking their newborn to a big gathering during a pandemic.

I'm enjoying watching the comments roll in...

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 3

The truck pictures annoy me terribly. The baby is not safe at all. He's in risk of falling down or to hurt his neck!!! WTF!!!! I can laugh at tacky pictures but not at that one. And if your newborn is crying you don't take pictures, you hold him!!!

People say Pris and Pecan seem good parents. But putting a newborn in the toy truck is as awful as Zsu putting Chloe in a toy stroller. Wasn't the truck baby their #3? Pris and Pecan were supposed to be expert parents then. I wonder how many fails and negligent jokes we haven't seen...

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

Just went to their Instagram and read some of the comments. Glad they are getting flack for what they did. However, their were people who supported what they did. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

Rufus bless those kids, their facial expressions give me life :) Looks like someone isn't to sure about the newest addition to the family :D

1589784560787_1589784553825_Studio_20200518_164731.png

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 19
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, squiddysquid said:

Rufus bless those kids, their facial expressions give me life :) Looks like someone isn't to sure about the newest addition to the family

I love their expressions too.

AFAIC, the kids shouldn't be too sure about the judgement of their nitwit parents.  Who tf takes chances lke that with small children and a newborn?*

*OK, we know who.  But still.

• Upvote 11

On 5/15/2020 at 9:53 PM, Karma said:

Call me old fashioned, but I never got the thought process which went into dressing a two day old baby in clothes like that and not a soft onesie.  Their baby photography has definitely improved - Peter has at least got a soft blanket instead of a rusty toy, and he is content instead of screaming.  

A soft onesie would not be old-fashioned at all. Most newborn photos these days don’t involve sweater vests. But most people aren’t like David and Priscilla...

On 5/14/2020 at 1:11 PM, TuringMachine said:

... is the tie tied around his neck?

I think so ?

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2020 at 3:48 AM, Karma said:

It certainly was.  To save anyone else having to go back on their blog to look for it, here is that epic fail.   Poor Phillip!  At least Peter looks calm and content in his photos (or resigned to his fate).  

57D8D856-5989-4563-8BF9-8DF5F363CBE1.png

I have joked before that when I have a child I am gonna recreate this picture and post it. It is hilarious how they were trying to copy how professional do it and how spectacular they failed. 

• Upvote 4

OMG, guys! Can you imagine how time flies! David and Priscilla entered holy matrimony exactly one hundred months ago. Isn’t that just sweet and amazing and... ahm.... sweet?! :irony:

Anyways, the happy couple did not hesitate to remind us that it’s time for them to celebrate yet another monthiversary and posted about it on Instagram. They held up a rather badly made sign spelling out the number 100, but at first, it rather looked like some sort of prison to me, with bars and all. 

Spoiler

BE822E31-50D8-436F-BAD6-74DAE08039BB.jpeg.c68cbe81b18cd0af68dc674d355d97cf.jpeg

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 9

Well, I am personally glad they posted otherwise I would have missed my 210 month anniversary which is coming up this Monday. Bloomin' Onion here I come!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 22

Mr. Rex and I recently celebrated our 276th monthiversary...but no Bloomin’ Onion?

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 11
  • Love 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic